[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did it feel like the moment you accepted the genetics blackpill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: brain.jpg (101KB, 660x528px) Image search: [Google]
brain.jpg
101KB, 660x528px
What did it feel like the moment you accepted the genetics blackpill and realized you got the shot end of the stick?

I gave up on life and dropped out to be a neet among my brothers.

The pillars that held together my beliefs ,hopes for the future and identity were constructed of blue pills.
>>
>>38025372
is this thread about being a brainlet?
>>
>>38025398
>is this thread about being a brainlet?

No, but you're welcome here.
>>
File: 1465581847634.jpg (63KB, 450x562px) Image search: [Google]
1465581847634.jpg
63KB, 450x562px
What did it feel like?
I dropped down into a black hole.

I had tried to trick myself into believing that I am not genetically garbage, but it didn't last too long.
Reality was too brutal and explicit.

I have given up a long time ago, the reason I am still alive is that I get autismbux and also the fact that I am too much of a coward to kill myself.
>>
>>38025372
>my beliefs, hopes for the future and identity were constructed of blue pills
the blue pill was truly blissful ignorance. the blackpill is poisoning my heart but I see no other way
>>
peperonibumperoni
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.