[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

itt look up your name on ud post results >Isaac >Literally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: UD_logo-01.svg.png (25KB, 664x209px) Image search: [Google]
UD_logo-01.svg.png
25KB, 664x209px
itt
look up your name on ud
post results

>Isaac
>Literally the best thing that will ever happen to you. Although literally everybody he comes into contact with either ends up becoming friends with him within a matter of days or falling madly in love with him, he remains down-to-earth, kind, and completely oblivious to how much everyone loves him. He's hilarious, sweet, and the best person to just sit down and have a really deep conversation about anything with. Say what you want-he won't judge. Isaac is also unimaginably talented, and is killer at drums, guitar, and pretty much any other instrument he touches. Although his perfection is almost overwhelming, it's somehow still easy to talk and joke with him like you've been best friends for years. If you find yourself an Isaac, make sure to hold on tight-there's nobody quite like him out there, and you'll most definitely regret letting him go if you do.
>Person 1: Have you ever talked to that guy over there? The one over there by the drum set?
>Person 2: Of course I have! That's Isaac. >He's freaking awesome.
>Person 1: Right?
>>
My name is Isaac but I repel people so this is obviously wrong.

Btw, what ethnicity are you? I'm white in a white area and have never met another Isaac in my life, irl.
>>
File: fuck.jpg (68KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
68KB, 600x525px
>The guy who can make even the saddest person laugh. He has an amazing personality, very funny, and very cute. He always seems to have a twinkle in his eye. He is very out going but is also very quiet. He may seem aggressive but it takes a very special person to see the sweet person he really is and bring out the hopeless romantic he is. Anyone who is lucky enough to have an Isaiah in their life is very lucky and should Charish him.
>no friends
>not funny
>not cute
>boring personality
>quiet but not outgoing
>not aggressive
>sorta sweet I guess
>not a hopeless romantic, don't enjoy life or have ambitions
>pretty much completely wrong
>>
File: HARRIOT GUTS.jpg (110KB, 680x1010px) Image search: [Google]
HARRIOT GUTS.jpg
110KB, 680x1010px
>vincent
>person who has an EXTREMELY LARGE GIGANTIC PENIS
and can have sex with multiple girls at the same time.
>woww, i wish i was just like vincent, isnt that right les?
>>
>>38024675
>Individual and artistic, usually doens't give a crap about what anybody thinks of them.
>Innovative and sincere, is a jack of all trades and appears to succeed in all that they puts their mind to or at least appear to. ;)
>Thus, insecure people will either hate on them just for breathing or feel safe under their wing. ( due to a natural paternal nature)
Um.. don't think I make anyone feel particularly safe..
>>
> A good Andrew is a rare type. He's very popular yet very secluded and has few close friends that he is very open to. He likes everyone and is disliked by almost none and rarely turns down a favor. An Andrew is not always hot but is always attractive, mainly for his quiet coolness and his looks. All girls want him. Andrew's are athletic, cautiosly dangerous, and funny. Those lucky enough to date Andrew will be the happiest girl ever. He's always faithful, kind, amazing in bed (or wherever you want him) because he's a sex god, and is intensely caring. He still owns a part of every girl he's been with. If Andrew is you're friend, he will always be. Andrew is always up for anything and loves to be constantly active. He has his moments of being a dick but apologises and forgives. He gets into crazy situations but gets out without a scratch and stays calm. He's almost always got a plan and is great at on-the-spot thinking. He's very smart but not in a nerd way and is very good at everything he does yet doesn't often admit his talents. He's got great taste in music and dresses differently but its still cool. He's always full throttle until he feels like crashing, then he will sleep where he falls. Andrew doesn't care what people think of him because he and everyone that knows him knows he is immortal and godlike but rarely looks down on others. That's because Andrew is a god and is the most awesome person you can ever have the honour of meeting and is unforgettable.
>>
>A sweet, nice, caring, loveable guy who cares about his girl, friends and family. Very fun to be around with and will make you laugh. They are very athletic and enjoy doing extreme things. They fear nothing and you can trust them with anything. They are good hearted and patient.
But my name is not Chad
>>
>Niko
>Niko is a French adjective to qualify someone close to perfection. It is used to talk about semi-god or very beautiful men AND very modest people as well.
>"Have you seen the new intern at AL ? He's such a Niko..."
>"I would love to tap that Niko"
Couldn't be further from the truth
>>
IT'S NOT FUCKING ON THERE BECAUSE I HAVE A WEIRD ASS NAME
:^)
>>
>Type in literally any name
>it's all "JOHN IS A KIND SENSITIVE GUY WITH A HUUUGE DICK XDD"
>"SEE THAT HOT GUY? YEAH HE'S A JOHN"

Urban Dictionary is a fucking Normie site and a shit one too
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.