[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any open minded, weed smoking bots here? That understand anxiety

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (58KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 540x405px
Any open minded, weed smoking bots here? That understand anxiety and feeling different from others? Will you talk to me please?
>>
>>38024661
if weed is causing you anxiety you should enjoy a line of dope with your weed.
you don't have to shoot up
>>
File: 1497866852814.jpg (9KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1497866852814.jpg
9KB, 160x160px
yeaah i smoked everyday when i was 14 thru 16, i regretted it because it ruined my grades and it made it hard to have a girlfriend past 3 months, stoner culture is bad news and it will fuck you up if you let it
>>
>>38024727
It's too late for that. I've been smoking so long that the only people who can understand me are stoners.
>>
File: 2a641e7143ae46cc87d7da4962236.jpg (331KB, 800x1203px) Image search: [Google]
2a641e7143ae46cc87d7da4962236.jpg
331KB, 800x1203px
>>38024661
Alcohol will allow you to connect with drunks and other lively characters, stoners are either robbers or boring/dumb af to hang around for too long. You want to smoke and get out of there, I do anyway. Ill talk with ya bud, I don't like smoking as much as I used to, I'm 23 and I like booze more now for some odd reason, its bad for me, but I still smoke 420 from time to time. How many friends you got? I got none, and I quickly judge others and isolate myself.
>>
Dude Im high rn, come chat with me

got crippling depression and anxiety so i feel like we could be cool
>>
>>38024661
Weed gives me anxiety for the most part anymore so I switched to drinking.
>>
>"I'm 'hip' and 'open.' I smoke dude weed and it makes me really 'chill.'"
Please kill yourself
>>
>>38025148
LOL it does sound pretty bad.
>>
>>38025042
Is it too late? You got kik?
>>
>>38025148
There's nothing wrong with being chill and open, regardless of if you smoke or not.
>>
>>38024693
why the fuck do you post this in every thread? Stop trying to get people hooked on one of the most terrible drugs in the world, you faggot
>>
About to spark a blunt in T - 30. What's got you down, OP? Serotonin receptors still antagonized from the last sesh?
>>
>>38025582
I just feel like I'm lacking genuine people that understand me in my life, and I know that the type of people that will understand me are weed smokers who understand anxiety and depression. So I guess I'm just trying to reach out in the hope that I'll meet someone special and unique who hasn't bought into societies bullshit but who also isn't bitter and hateful and remains openminded. I guess being a stoner isn't really a prerequisite for that but weed has been very influential in my life and it's something Id like to share with others.
>>
>>38025688
Sounds like the person you're looking for is you. Ponder that.
>>
>>38025747
No, I've found myself, and I like who I am, it's other people I'm disappointed with. Actually not so much people, but society. Really the only thing I would change about myself is my anxiety and no doubt the depression would follow.
>>
>>38024661
Sure thing dude I smoked pretty much everyday since I was 21 to about 29. I'm 31 now. What do you want to talk about?

>>38024823
>Alcohol will allow you to connect with drunks and other lively characters, stoners are either robbers or boring/dumb af to hang around for too long.

Alcohol is good in moderation, like weed, but I've never someone become homeless with shit dripping down their pants because they smoke too much weed. Stoners are annoying but alcoholics are just fucking sad.
>>
>>38025688
>I just feel like I'm lacking genuine people that understand me in my life

What you're lacking is the ability to understand other people in their lives
>>
>>38025534
dope is a strong opiate. it can make an afternoon of smoking weed much better, but dope isn't something for every day.
you don't have to shoot up
>>
File: 1441244540712.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1441244540712.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
>>38024823
I found myself is so many situations where the only thing me, my roommate and his friends were doing was smoking blunts and dabbing. No talking, not sharing our experience, not doing anything fun.
I was getting super high and all I wanted to do was to talk about anything that was on my mind, but unable to put out one word.
>>
>>38025809
One of the greater men of this dimension, his name was Albert, once said that if you genuinely believe in the reality you hope for then it will undoubtedly come to fruition. Don't get lost in the dark; embrace that shit it makes you stronger.
>>
>>38026020
I'm really trying to. I embrace the things that make me different especially because it makes me more understanding of others. I was just hoping that there would be some other people like that on r9k that I could talk to and relate to. Normal people are usually confused by me and that gets a little exhausting and lonely.
>>
File: 5487970.gif (462KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
5487970.gif
462KB, 350x197px
I thought I was out of weed but I just opened one of my grinders and there was some in it

>mfw
>>
>>38026315
I thought I was out of weed but then I opened my grinder and found a brand new gaming PC. I sold it and bought more weed.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.