[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally get through college >have a very difficult time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_n7u8u1QwQo1sm3vxwo1_500.png (218KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7u8u1QwQo1sm3vxwo1_500.png
218KB, 500x374px
>finally get through college
>have a very difficult time with anxiety problems and using drugs to medicate
>get good grades in stem classes, but always feel like I'm an imposter in the field
>graduate
>get awesome programming job
>feel on top of the world
>fast forward a month
>feel the same way as before, except no way to judge how well I'm learning or doing except by coming to work each day and seeing that I still have a job
>bust ass all day but still feel dumbs compared to those around me
>enjoy my job but feel judged
>come home and try to relax
>wake up and do it again
>really like work but my anxiety makes me hate it

There's no way out. I thought I was done with this anxiety. I made it. I feel like shooting myself
>>
>>38024513
Normie problems.

Come back when you have a degree, but no job, and shitty parents.

Fucking get on my level bitch.
>>
>>38024513
can you say your anexiety is what made you succeed.
please help we are weak in math.
>>
>Trying to stop drinking
>I know exactly what Lahey meant by this
What am I? What am I if not the liquor?
>>
>>38024994
Maybe but 'to succeed' is relative. I have a computer science degree it meant everything a month ago and the last 5 years of my life, now it literally means nothing, now all that matters is that I can program pratically, not pass a test. I fucking hate this system. Yeah I feel like I'm doing well but I have nothing to judge that on and my anxiety beats the shit out of me.
>>
>>38025139
I only drink beer now.

Still have days where I blackout on accident
>>
>>38025169
I feel like it's got to be teetotal. It's the only chance.
>>
>>38025156
you will solve your probleme. because you know it.
unlike US who are unaware.
>>
>>38025156
ey help, how to study for tests in general. please before i go back to sad toughts.
>>
>>38025390
Sit down and memorize. I don't know how to study.

>>38025356
Maybe you're right, but the problem is there is always a problem even if there isn't one.
>>
>>38025533
your whole life purpose is to get problems thrown at you, you dodge some you solve some. they never end coming but they are all solvable.
>>
>>38025614
Word. Thanks man. Your comments put some perspective on things.
>>
>>38024513
stop drinking so much. That's what I've been doing. Tonight is my 7th night without a drink and I feel pretty good. Probably the longest I've gone since the beginning of the year.

Highly recommend. Plus, when I fall off the wagon again I'll get drunker faster.
>>
Look into Gabapentin, OP. Its easier to obtain a prescription from your doctor than benzos and has way less negative side affects and a lot less potential for addiction (although people who abuse it can still get addicted).

I've been on it for almost 4 months for panic and anxiety and it has made a noticeable impact on interacting with the outside world on a daily basis.
>>
>>38025766
You're right. Tomorrow no beer. It's too late for today
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.