[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about the fact that you won't reproduce

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: beautiful.png (983KB, 1168x950px) Image search: [Google]
beautiful.png
983KB, 1168x950px
How do you feel about the fact that you won't reproduce like all your ancestors did since the beginning?
>>
File: Caesar Feels.png (491KB, 900x1075px) Image search: [Google]
Caesar Feels.png
491KB, 900x1075px
>You will be the first person out of all your ancestors in 3.5 billion yearts to not reproduce.
feels horrible man
>>
>>38024362
lol that kids gonna lose his hair, wy do people breed
>>
>>38024362
That "only the best dads get promoted to grand dad" license plate cover comes to mind.

I had shitty parents. Fuck them. It's their fault not mine.
>>
File: 0833 - fPeGFPe.png (8KB, 448x357px) Image search: [Google]
0833 - fPeGFPe.png
8KB, 448x357px
I feel good about it.

Ultimately, they produced me, which, as far as I am concerned, was the worst event that has ever happened. So I feel good knowing that I won't inflict existence (And therefore suffering) on someone else.
>>
>>38024362
I thought that was John Linnell at a glance.
>>
>>38024604
This. I'd honestly be proud of myself for breaking the cycle. Not that it'd be particularly difficult.
>>
>implying any of my ancestors ever got laid
Good one, OP.
>>
Saw an old man wearing a corny shirt that read "Only the best dads get to be called Grandpa." Pretty true.
>>
>>38024362
I feel smug. Kek is there a better way to BTFO normies than to not conform to the routine of forcing innocent children into a fucked up society/world?
>>
>>38024362
I'm not an only child, so the furthering of my family's bloodline doesn't have to ride on me
>>
File: DFWn8Ps.jpg (98KB, 620x719px) Image search: [Google]
DFWn8Ps.jpg
98KB, 620x719px
>>38024362
>pass ohn urd jeans anond
>all urd ancestors werd duh productuct ofd thoutands ufd yeards of ebolution
>>
>>38024362
>>38024362
Not bad at all, I father wasn't fit for parenthood in any regard, neither was his father who abandoned him and I'm the same way because of mental illness and autism. I've never had a relationship that wasn't unstable and toxic and I'm too empathetic to inflict myself on the psychy of a child. Not to mention the world is getting more and more FUBAR'd by day and even if I was t a total fuckup that's reason enough alone not to have one.
>>
>>38024790
>no brain
>no heart
>but they got rhythm
>tfw jellyfish have what matters and I don't
Keep swimming you glorious motherfuckers
>>
File: 1466687306980.png (26KB, 91x120px) Image search: [Google]
1466687306980.png
26KB, 91x120px
>>38024362
i really dont care at all.

reproducing really is nothing to be proud of, wow you stuck your dick inside a pussy and spunked and a kid came out, cool.

even though ill have to experience growing old and alone, at least i wont be contributing to more versions of me walking around.
>>
>>38024958
wat
it's proof of survival of the fittest
the smartestest jelly fish in the world would be a fucking freak, the retarded ones are best adapted to their environment. improving the 'gene pool' with non retardation would just make the non retards a minority that sticks out of the herd and more vulnerable.
>>
>>38024362
>all my mother wants is grandkids
>i'll never give them to her

Makes me feel terrible.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.