[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens when women reach the age of 20? >used to chat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1498069208453.jpg (203KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1498069208453.jpg
203KB, 700x700px
What happens when women reach the age of 20?
>used to chat to a 16 year old (legal in uk)
>i was ten years older
>awesome personality, clever, loves deep conversations, good music taste, has hobbies like photography. Lovely natural makeup and dress sense.
>tells me she wants to fuck
>tell her no, shes too young, maybe when shes 18
>4 years later
>ask her how unis going
>she tells me she cheated on her boyfriend with a black guy and how for some reason it really excited her that he was black
>starts dressing like a thot
>now caked in makeup and listens to rap
>has lost all humility. No hobbies. Just spams selfies all day.

The sad thing is this is actually what i predicted. But what i want to know is what happens to women when they reach this age? Why do they give up all the things that made them individual and interesting and become yet another thot?
>>
>>38023497
>>tells me she wants to fuck
>>tell her no, shes too young, maybe when shes 18

hahahaha you cuck I banged a 16 year old when I was 25.

Also.

>But what i want to know is what happens to women when they reach this age? Why do they give up all the things that made them individual and interesting and become yet another thot?

The same thing that makes all 20 year old guys post frogs on a Chinese cartoon website and only express themselves through ironic memes.

People grow up between 16 and 20, hopefully. They change. Not always for the best.
>>
File: 8561+516+.jpg (27KB, 373x373px) Image search: [Google]
8561+516+.jpg
27KB, 373x373px
>>38023576
>>38023576
>The same thing that makes all 20 year old guys post frogs on a Chinese cartoon website and only express themselves through ironic memes

wat. i've been doing this since i was about 16 and plan to do this until the day i die
>>
>>38023608
Same dude
ironic memes are the only thing that bring joy to my lonely life
>>
File: big think.gif (505KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
big think.gif
505KB, 1080x1080px
>>38023608
posting frogs will be out of style soon, it already kind of is since /pol/ and keksitan took it over.

Kind of like how rage faces were hot shit 7-8 years ago on 4chan, then became mainstream, and aren't even used ironically anymore.

My money is on ironic emojis being the next big meme.
>>
>>38023576
M8, out of all the 16 year olds that have started or are starting out on r9k like 5 of them change into normies. Most of them are already preemptively robots and it just took a lot shorter than most for it to come out.
>>
>>38023786
it seems im one of the few people that has never been very fond of pepe. i welcome the next meme. Maybe andy sixx's log of shit? Thats a good one.
>>38023725
>quit internet because its healthy
>depressed
>try watching some "comedy"
>realise nothing in life makes me laugh apart from memes
>>
>when you watch online friends slowly become normies

Male or female it sucks because it happens so quick
>>
>>38024245
>tfw you became a normie for a couple years then everything went to shit and youre back to square one

you think its bad right now. Having it then losing it is even worse.
>>
>>38024379
and your online friends are lost now?
>>
>>38024570
i stopped having online friends a long time ago...
>>
>>38024245
I had an online friend who I even met up with in person. She was wonderful she was quirky and pretty and couldn't be offended by anything so our humour was perfect
Now she gets offended by everything and rarely speaks to me
>>
>tfw i was a teenager abused by an older woman
>tfw OP's post and some comments made me feel nauseous
>lol

Good on you, OP for being an adult and turning her down.

As for your question: Ever consider that you projected things onto her?

>awesome personality
Meaning?

>clever
How?

>deep
How?

>music
A lot of people are biased against rap. I'm a big progressive rock fan but even I learned to take music less seriously / listen to stuff like Aesop Rock as I aged.

>makeup
She still wore it, though.

And despite her infidelity all those other things you mentioned could still be true (this pure waifu did ask to fuck you). It's almost as if she's a full person with flaws and attributes. Your sample size is shit. Move on and stop trying to develop a narrative from this.
>>
people rarely change for the better, they just slowly degrade and get worse from the onset of puberty
>>
>>38023497
they generally meet lots of random guys at bars and pick 1 or 2 that night to fuck, then they do that every week until they fuck around 20-40 of them and marry some other guy they are not interested in sex with
>>
>>38023497
Not everyone responds to the newfound freedom and stress of college well. The biggest chads are, after all, college freshman. She'll mellow out eventually.

But your narrative doesn't completely fit, because there are plenty of 16 year old stacies. Heck, some people are mean and shallow from young.
>>
SHE BECAME AN INDEPENDENT WOMIN OF THE XXI CENTURY

anon
>>
>>38024774
What does abuse have to do with OP turning her down?
>>
>>38024951
But do any of the "good" young ones stay good?
>>38024774
awesome personality as in she was a better conversationalist than most girls 10+ years her age.
clever? thats a loaded question, but she fulfilled my criteria for that.

Deep? She liked to discuss philosophy, society and metaphysics
Of course theres good rap, but shes listening to shit like lil boosie

There's a big difference between using makeup to hide your baggy eyes, and using it as a tool of deception

I never said she was a pure waifu, she always seemed highly sexual. But now it seems she uses sex as a way to further her means rather than because she enjoys it
>>
>>38023497
One word
Niggers

drow enO
sreggiN
>>
File: 149996988101.png (1MB, 704x1544px) Image search: [Google]
149996988101.png
1MB, 704x1544px
>>38025108
>Deep? She liked to discuss philosophy, society and metaphysics

and now she likes a niggerdick in her cunt
or maybe 2
also many chad dicks. And sending nudes.
Its what you call a whore. Thank the jews for that. And it wont end. It will get worse. Until there is nothing left
>>
>>38025108
My best friend is still the same person, but is falling into the usual "was good in highschool, failing in college" meme, which made her even more reclusive and derisive of other people. Also she has an infantile lack of sexuality, probably due to overbearing parents. I guess that's being "good" by /r9k/'s standards, although it's worrying by normie standards.

Lots of people do worse in college and also suddenly have the opportunity to do anything they want with a lot less adult supervision. The NEETs here dealt with the stress by shutting down even more. Normies repress that stress by perpetually doing the wild, alcoholic, slutty stuff available to them in college through a shitton of frat parties. I was a turbonormie that way, but then I suddenly realized there's no point because I actually hate all my "friends", and acting like stacy doesn't make the anxiety and stress underneath go away. Hopefully your friend realizes that and her hormones will drop too anyway.

And then there are the hard-working ones who only ever fixated on studying in highschool, so they are still "good" in college because they literally don't change from studying all day, it's just a continuation of the grind to them.
>>
>>38025108
>always highly sexual

There is way less sex, alcohol, and partying in highschool, compared to college. She was "good" but in her case, that couldn't last, all it takes is to present her with a buffet, of sorts.
>>
File: 0180 - ipxiIlh.png (285KB, 488x7664px) Image search: [Google]
0180 - ipxiIlh.png
285KB, 488x7664px
>>38023786
frogposting is never going out of style fuccboi
>>
>>38025052
Because I have PTSD and any mention of relationships between teenagers and adults sends the spaghetti flying.

>>38025108
Sounds like a lot of projection. Plus, I assume you had a closer relationship then than now. Oh, and she was into you back then and she probably isn't now. What I'm saying is that she probably didn't magically transform - the context of the relationship changed and so what side of her you're seeing is altered. Consider innovations / the amount of social outlets available now as opposed to four years ago, for example.
>>
>>38025381
>>38025454
Wise posts.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.