[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop saying autistic. Stop saying degenerate. Stop saying cringy.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (29KB, 332x443px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 332x443px
Stop saying autistic.
Stop saying degenerate.
Stop saying cringy.
Stop saying redpill.
>>
you're on the wrong board mate
>>
>>38023593
Stop saying mate. You faggots sound like little kids that just learned a new word. It's fucking retarded.
>>
OP is a cringy autistic degenerate who hasn't taken the redpill.
>>
who tho?

originalityblox
>>
>>38023637
I'm none of those things and the matrix was a shit movie with shit concepts.
>>
>>38023682

redpill in this context isn't about the matrix dipshit

also it was a good film and you're clearly just trying to be edgy by being anti-edgy on a board defined by edginess
>>
>>38023682
You are also a faggot.
And a baitman
>>
>>38023709
Stop saying edgy.
And actually the term redpill is taken directly from the matrix. And sorry but the matrix is not a good movie. Get the fuck off my board kiddo
>>
>>38023626
i'm from england you fat freedom loving fuck
>>
>>38023835
Not a valid excuse. Get off my board you crumpet eating piece of shit.
>>
File: Sean-Connery.jpg (61KB, 800x545px) Image search: [Google]
Sean-Connery.jpg
61KB, 800x545px
>>38023460
ZARDOZ
TAKE THE GUN
GO FORTH
AND KILL
N
D

K
I
L
L

I love you anon
>>
>>38023750

What do you think you are achieving by commanding people not to use certain words on a chinese cartoon forum?
>>
>>38023899
Stop calling this a Chinese cartoon forum. Leave my board faggot
>>
>>38023935

answer the question lol
>>
>>38023965
Just doing my part to make this a better place for all of us.
>>
>>38023460

Am I triggering your autism by calling out degeneracy while red-pilling the masses?

Yes, I know this post was cringy, and that reverse psychology works on me really well.

>>38023626
Mate, us bongs are hardwired to make mates. Unlike everyone else, US is too arrogant, french are too french and krauts see friendship as a business transaction much like the jews.
>>
>>38024019

and you think "don't say THISWORD" is going to achieve that?

definitely retarded
>>
>>38023460
Im genuinely autistic
how am i supposed to describe myself?
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 255x317px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 255x317px
>>38024035
Get off my board, euro trash.
>>
>>38024102
You get off of this website. It's not good for you, and you can't tell.
>>
>>38024124
Im not here much anymore. Spend most my time on other chans with a less toxic community, but i spent a good chunk of my teens on 4chan and i like coming back from time to time.
>>
>>38024098
Well I also used and intimidating pic related to strengthen my demand
>>
>>38023460
I dislike how stupid people keep using the same words over and over and think they're 'memes' or '4chan culture'. Using the same words over and over in the way they're being used here is just an inferior way of communicating. People destroy the original meaning and apply a super general meaning to it.

Like austistic. It's so incredibly meaningless now in the context of 4chan you might as well replace it with any derogatory language.

It's just plain dumb. Smart people express themselves in a variety of ways to convey meaning concisely. In conversation where you insert these meaningless words you either have to add full sentences to express what you meant or the meaning is completely missing.

Redpill is the best on this list. 'Redpill me on x' has for a long time now been 'present to me your views on subject X, I'm open minded to alternative interpretations'.
Which is fine. But how many of you still view it like that? I see people come to /g/ and say 'red pill me on [insert whatever]' which makes no sense in most circumstance because there's no opinions involved in what they're asking.

Horrible. 4chan always degrades. It wasn't like this back in 2010 and I thought 4chan was as low as it would go with with all the stupid spam and people posting so much cross-posting junk. But now that's the norm.

You normies are the worst. You come here and just ruin shit.
>but I'm not a normie I'm a nazi
Fuck off. Stormfags have never been accepted here.
>>
>>38024227
Now this is a post you can call autistic. Because I am. And I accept that this is the nature of my problem.
>>
>>38023460
You're going the lord's work

Ravioli Ravioli Give me originality5
>>
>>38024227
k lol

stay mad bruh
>>
>>38024227
>meme
>culture
>dumb
>view
>spam
>norm
>fuck
>>
>>38023626
Stop saying f*ggot, it's marginalizing to homosexuals.
>>
>>38024227
Exactly. I left for a few years and was completely blown away at how much worse everything is now. I thought for sure 2009 was the all time lowest it could go. It's just these fucking words I see in every other post that have really been pissing me off lately.
>>
>>38024227
Nice copypasta, faggot
Uploading for dank updoots on plebbit
>>
>>38024395
I'm actually just here for nostalgia right now. Not sure if things have gotten worse or if they were always shit and I'm just more aware of it now. I left roughly with the rise of shitty ass Pepe memes and the "alt-right" bullshit.
>>
>>38024249
None of you are autistic, you're just stupid. There's a huge difference.
>>
>>38024227
Correct, the thing I hate the most is the alpha/beta meme
>>
>>38024520
Doctors say I'm autistic. Should I go tell them I got diagnosed by some moron on 4chan and they should reevaluate?
>>
>>38024942
I'm not the one playing make believe on r9k.
You're not autistic you're just really fucking stupid.
>>
>>38025005
Anon I think you may be the stupid one honestly. Why do you reply with no content at all. You already said I'm stupid.
>>
>>38024942
And you're still claiming to be autistic so I'm repeating myself. You're not autistic you're just really stupid.
>>
>>38024158
Then do everyone a favor and fuck off back to wherever you came from
>>
And then I turned around and did the dinosaur.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.