[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw stuck being a wagecuck >usually apply to shitty jobs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: whytheholyfulck.jpg (9KB, 284x178px) Image search: [Google]
whytheholyfulck.jpg
9KB, 284x178px
>tfw stuck being a wagecuck
>usually apply to shitty jobs where I know the boss is gonna be a dick
>wait for him to be a dick to me(usually takes 2-3 days) then when he says something mean to me I tell him to fuck off and give him a minute long rant about what a piece of shit he is and then storm off
>get another shitty job recently
>can't really tell if the boss is a dick or not
>I'm as shit a worker as usual
>show up late, high, drunk or hungover
>do as little work as possible, rest all the time, take breaks without asking anyone, do drugs in the bathroom
>excpect the boss to be a dick to me
>he's nice to me, respects me and jokes with me
>keep being a shitty worker(it's not really a choice I'm just a horrible worker)
>doesn't say a word to me, actually wants me to work more hours
>I want to quit cause I'm too lazy to work but at this point I really like the boss and don't want to dissappoint him
>some idiots at work start getting on my case
>the boss stands up for me
>it's been almost a month and I desperately want to quit but I really love the boss now
what should I do?
>>
>>38022214
Stop being a piece of shit and earn your keep
>>
>>38022214
What kinda job is it?
>>
File: ThePipe.jpg (178KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
ThePipe.jpg
178KB, 1280x640px
>>38022214
put a fake degree on your resume and you will get an office job where you see the manager maybe twice during your shift.
this boss is using you as a tax writeoff or something, don't trust him
>>
>>38022214
>>38022214
You finally found a place where your boss likes you and you can pretty much do what you want as long as you do the bare minimum.

I'd stay there.
>>
>>38022234
so I'm a piece of shit cause I stand up to bosses who're abusing their authority and being horrible to their employees?
>>38022234
it's at a restourant
>>38022271
I would probably die of boredom in an office job, besides all the jobs(as long as they're not too physical are pretty much the same to me)
>>38022304
well yeah but it's still a lot of work and waking up early and going to work hungover is really not that fun
>>
work sux anon. some bosses are cool, but you hate working and you'll quit in a few days/weeks. that's ok. you're a good dude I can tell. work sucks.
>>
>>38022630
thanks for that anon....I probably will quit soon but it's a shame cause I haven't felt a connection like that with another person for a very long time...
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.