[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should you do if if kicked out by your parents? Not happening

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (44KB, 550x355px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 550x355px
What should you do if if kicked out by your parents? Not happening to me but i couldnt picture what id do i dont live in a city its just peoples houses here. i also couldnt picture me getting an apartment or anything instantly and eveb though id love to be able to fall asleep and just die im afraid to shoot myself or jump from anywhere or hang myself. how do homeless survive especially in the suburbs

i also work at a family buisness so getting kicked out would fuck me up more
>>
There's a lot of documentaries out there if you want to know how the homeless live.

Knowing myself, I'd become violent real quick. I'm actually not violent nor confrontational but I'm impulsive when I have no options.

So I'd go on a spree of robbing stores and people, then use that money for food and try to get some minimum wage job and find a cheap one room studio.
>>
>>38021382
I would survive in the most degenerate and deplorable ways possible, only because I want to die, but killing myself is nt an option.
I'm gonna go out with a semi-pathetic bang.
>>
There are laws protecting you from suddenly becoming homeless, I recommend looking into what your rights are as a resident. Generally speaking even if you don't own the place, if you live there it's legally YOUR place. Even if you don't pay rent, that just means that the contract between you and the landlord (your parents) was rent-free. This even applies towards friends and romantic partners that live with you for a certain amount of time. Most people aren't willing to fight so much over it and they just leave when they're told but if it comes down to it you can stand your ground and force your parents to get the courts involved and make a formal eviction notice. Which most aren't willing to do when it comes down to it since that's a really serious thing, basically like telling your kid that you're disowning them and you don't care if they die. Usually these threats are hollow, meant as a kind of tough-love to motivate a reluctant child to sink or swim with the intention to take them back in later if they sink.

That said, you probably shouldn't push your luck too much and use up all their willingness to help you prematurely. Get a job if you can, even if it doesn't pay enough to move out just having a job shows progress and that you're willing to try and 'help yourself.' Applying for financial aid and going back to school is another good option, although you need to take it seriously and not just use it as a way to put off your impending doom for a few more years.
>>
>>38021549
so you get me? like i wouldbt talk about it to anyone i know but id love to fade away but even though i have bought shotguns and stuff and think about it everyday im still afraid to do it once im holding the gun

is smoking cigarettes a good idea since they say it will shorten your life span? or doesnit only shorten ypur life because of cancer?
>>
>>38021624
wait so disowned means they dont care if you die because my mom said theyd disown me if i ever had a wife that wasnt white

most people where i live wpuld say the word disown about interacial stuff but i didnt realize it meant "frigg off and die"

is that really what disown means? if so thats fucked
>>
>>38021633
>cigarettes
That's a little too degenerate for me.
>>
File: 1482958023520.gif (851KB, 388x282px) Image search: [Google]
1482958023520.gif
851KB, 388x282px
>>38021688
>frigg off and die
I dunno what it is about psuedo-swears but they give me a good laff.
>>
>>38021688
afaik disowning someone is like saying you're no longer family

like, we're strangers now and i no longer have any obligation to care about you
>>
>tfw parents kicked me out the day after my 33rd birthday
>was on the streets for 3 fucking days
>didn't know what to do
>tfw I am an obese man
>looked ridiculous walking around the streets at night
>on night one I kind of walked around until 3am, then snuck into a 24 hour grocery store and slept in the cereal aisle for 2 hours before someone chased me out
>then spent the next day at the library
>hadn't eaten in this time and had only drunk rainwater puddles which were drying up
>really fucking hungry
>saw another homeless man feeding his dog ham slices
>approached and asked for some
>ended up giving him a blowjob for ham
>whilst I sucked his dick, he rolled up the slices of ham
>when he came he made me bend over and put the ham in my ass like money into a hookers cleavage
>tfw I ate the fuck out of that ham and actually slept pretty well
>one day 3 got really sick and begged to be let home
>parents let me back
>tfw I got a job and now have been paying rent for 4 years so they respect me again

feels ok man
>>
>>38021880
that did not actually happen
>>
For an appartment, I don't know, but for food or anything else, I'd just steal, I'm already doing it everytime, it's pretty simple.
I take my backpack from school and I go to the big supermarket, it's big enough to have those automatic cashier (i think it's called self check out in english). I put everything in my backpack, but not too much to not have a gigantic backpack. I go in the afternoon, when there's a lot of people so nobody bother to check me or they just think it's my school belongings in my back. I just take one item or too and pay for them. Then I go with the rest.
I'm not proud of it but I made a lot of savings.
If you don't look young enough to look like a student then you can't do it though. I'm 20 and i look like a 17 year old
>>
>>38021382
I'd probably just live in my car, see if anyone I know will let me crash with them temporarily. Then I'll start making my way out west
>>
i'd go to a homeless shelter. i live in scotland where there's laws in place that mean anyone who's homeless can get a bed a shelter and you get put on the list for emergency social housing. i know someone registered as homeless and only had to stay in a homeless shelter for about a week before he got moved into his own council flat.
>>
>>38021880
>>ended up giving him a blowjob for ham
it was realistic until that point
>>
File: 35.gif (113KB, 498x594px) Image search: [Google]
35.gif
113KB, 498x594px
My dad passed away earlier this week and leaving home is probably going to be a very realistic scenario. I don't know if my mom can afford to keep the house. I heard there is some union type of club for autistic adults so I will probably have to contact them because I'm a grown man diagnosed with asperger's.
This fucking sucks.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.