[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It ruins my day when i see a qt3.14 Just went to the gas station

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 2-pigtail-topknot-buns.jpg (277KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
2-pigtail-topknot-buns.jpg
277KB, 1066x1600px
It ruins my day when i see a qt3.14

Just went to the gas station and as i sat in my car for a minute, a qt walked out and shot me a look. She was about 5'4, skinny and petite, with a tight little ass that was still shapely. She had a 10/10 face and pigtail buns, looked alot like pic related.

Then she walked over and got in the passenger side of a black honda, with a spoiler and aftermarket headlights and tires. So i just knew she was being toted around by a douchebag chad.

Little things like that put me in a sour mood for the rest of the day.
>>
Creepy ass nerds checking out my 10/10 bae puts me in a sour mood. Puts me in an ass kicking mood.

It secretly turns me on, but that's another story.
>>
It doesn't ruin my day it just pisses me off
>>
>>38021167
It doesn't ruin my day imo. I enjoy looking at attractive women and just admiring their looks. I don't actually want a relationship with one so i don't feel any anger for "not getting her".
>>
File: 976564674.jpg (136KB, 560x570px) Image search: [Google]
976564674.jpg
136KB, 560x570px
>>38021167
>still paying attention to women in public
Nigga please
>>
>>38021167
It's worse for me when they look like a happy loving couple and the girl looks petite and cute.
>>
I literally growled at a roasty the other day at the deli. She was a typical bimbo stacy, hot as fuck overly tanned with fake blonde hair wearing tiny work out shorts to the store. She had the typical bitchy stacy voice when ordering her cheese. I was in a bad mood that day and just snarled at her while waiting in life.
>>
File: Pigtail buns.jpg (74KB, 736x884px) Image search: [Google]
Pigtail buns.jpg
74KB, 736x884px
>>38021167
>pigtail buns

Why do these look so great?
>>
>>38022560
looks like princess leia
>>
why do woman paint their nails? destroys the whole picture
>>
>>38022560
i love blonde girls with braids
>>
>>38023546
>he's a loser who doesn't like black nail polish
kill urself tbqh famalam
>>
File: eeeeeee.png (342KB, 1040x128px) Image search: [Google]
eeeeeee.png
342KB, 1040x128px
>>38022345
>waiting in life.

grrrrrrr makes you think
>>
>>38021167
>Just went to the gas station and as i sat in my car for a minute, a qt walked out and shot me
America.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.