[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's not you guys, finding a gf is just mathematically

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: singles.png (115KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
singles.png
115KB, 500x372px
It's not you guys, finding a gf is just mathematically impossible.
>>
>>38020714
how is this possible? i mean, for every single man there should statistically be a single woman unless women have multiple boyfriends
>>
The word you're looking for is improbable.
>>
>>38020763
because one alpha chad will have 4-5 fwb
>>
>>38020763
Chad has many girlfriends! Therefore there is <1 girl to each guy who isn't Chad (Chad is not even human, he has ascended to a higher plane of existence).
>>
>>38020763
2 reasons. First is human sex ratio: for every 100 females, there are 106 males born.
Second reason is the female fertile age. Women are only fertile when they are below 50 while men are fertile their entire lives. So you are not just competing with men your age, but also with older rich guys. Look at Trump.
>>
>>38020803
but if she's just a fwb she should still count as "single"
>>
>>38020714
the real question is how many single traps/trannies there are
>>
File: singles female.jpg (103KB, 1192x767px) Image search: [Google]
singles female.jpg
103KB, 1192x767px
Here, this photo may help you understand human sexuality
>>
>>38020822
In her mind shes winning him over and has a chance
>>38020885
this makes more sense though
>>
>>38020763
In the US there are more women than men. This is because women have longer lifespans on average (mostly due to living sheltered lives with much less stress than what the average man deals with).

As a result, we have more women overall, but not at the age bracket where dating is concerned. The disparity comes from the fact that there are many more middle-aged to elderly women than men, and so that's where the 'more women than men' stat comes from. For 18-25 year olds, the disparity is shifted towards 50/50, or slightly more men.

Furthermore there's no guarantee that for every single man there should be a single woman. If we start off with more men, then it's impossible (assuming women don't have multiple male partners at the same time lol) for there to be more single women than men.
>>
>>38020885
That is really sad.
Eradication of the human race when
>>
I see someone copied my thread. im the guy that originially made this about a year ago. im married now. ama
>>
So all we have to do is wait until we are 60 and we will be living in harem having multiple wrinkly old hags. Can't wait.
>>
>>38020993
would you consider sharing your wife with us so we can get some action too?
>>
>>38021078
no. life is a struggle. you need to get so angry that you just dont care anymore. from there you'll become a real human bean and take whats yours.
>>
>>38020714
Not even close cuck
>>
>>38020763
>>38020714
>how is this possible?
because these statistics are from a dating website. Not much more needs to be said about it. Just ask yourself, are there more guys that are desperate and using dating website than women? If yes, then does that showcase reality, when it could just be that less women use that dating website?

decide yourself (^:
>>
>>38021208
We'll be taking your wife then
>>
>>38022263
No, they are from a government source and can be confirmed elsewhere anyway. But I think the problem is exaggerated. When I was in high school and college getting girls was not that hard. Well still hard for a robot, but you seldom faced competition if you went after one who wasn't a Stacy. That's because you were only competing with your peers.

Now with everyone using the internet and social media, you have dozens of men of varying ages going after the youngest girls. And the older guys usually have the advantage for several reasons. If you're a young male and not Chad, your best bet is miraculously finding a girl who has limited access to guys online. But even then you must act quickly, because that may change.
>>
>>38020999
No joke: the old ladies in my grab dad's nursing home were always trying to get him to socialize with them, because he outlived my grandma. Men die sooner than women, so the guys who make it past 72ish have a lot of potential dates.

(He didn't socialize and slipped into dementia once he got to around 95. RIP)
>>
File: she_puts_the_hat_on_over_the_top.png (124KB, 1310x1822px) Image search: [Google]
she_puts_the_hat_on_over_the_top.png
124KB, 1310x1822px
I live in a Mormon part of Utah, so I don't bother trying to hook up with anyone. Please be my bf/gf :(
>>
>>38020822
no? she's taken. She is currently being dicked by a man. I don't know how the fuck you could call that being single. Fucking idiot.

Just because you are a beta cuck and would be willing to be in a relationship in which your girl fucks another guy, doesn't mean that the girl is actually considered single.

fuckoff
>>
>>38020885
If you have to wait till your 40 to date a 40 year old woman, you just went 20+ years without dating, what's another 20 before you're dead?
>>
File: 20-29-relative[1].png (130KB, 889x585px) Image search: [Google]
20-29-relative[1].png
130KB, 889x585px
>X more male singles
>omg there are so many it's because of this that im single
>look at the data relatively
>7 out of every 1000
>.7%

blown out of proportion
>>
File: gender balance.png (15KB, 864x540px) Image search: [Google]
gender balance.png
15KB, 864x540px
>>38020763
I post this like every day but that's a popular misconception

genders are only 50/50 split because there are lots of post-menopausal women and lots of young military age men.

when you look at age groups there is actually a pretty bad imbalance that shifts and becomes imbalanced in the other direction after age 40
>>
>>38023902
I think this might be completely inaccurate too because the only data for whether or not people are single is census data and according to that you are single if you're not married

well these days a lot of people are fucking/dating/in a relationship and even cohabitating while still not getting married so the terminology is arbitrary
>>
>>38020714
Heh, this is quite funny given that the population of women to men is generally 13:12 due to additional survivability of being female
>>38020763
Age of the modern harem, all the girls circling around the same few guys until they can't ride the carousel anymore and find a betacuck to take care of them
>>
>>38023960
I believe the data on this is just surveying. Source in on the bottom right of the pic (actually legible on that pic, rather than op being blurry as fuck)

They have information there of where it all comes from
>>
>>38020714

North Dakota is happy
>>
>>38023571
dating when you're 72 sounds fucking great, wouldn't that be a lovely date, you can check eachothers diapers won't that be fun??
>>
>>38020714
>>38020885

Simple.
Older guys date younger girls. Only problem is when men are 20-25ish and can't date 16-19 year olds and therefore they're single because some girls at their age are taken by guys in their 30s
>>
>>38020999
Im 29 and already Im starting to find most women around my age and a few years below ugly and old.

Saw that one of the first girls I had a crush on in high school had a baby recently, clicked into her profile to see what she looked like. She used to be super cute and childlish looking in high school, now she looked literally like an old hag.

Fucking sad. Ive given up women my age, they just dont do it for me physically any more. Under 25s take another kind of strategy to bag though... really need to groom, dress and look good and play the "im more mature and have steady income and my own apartment" cards. SIngle women around 30 are desperate to find someone.
>>
>>38024342
girls your own age are told they are more mature, and for males they equate maturity with socioeconomic status, you can be a 40 year old dude that acts like a 12 year old but they don't give a shit if your a 12 year old with big toys like an expensive house or cars
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.