[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some help /r9k/ >meet girl on discord >confirm its

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3

I need some help /r9k/
>meet girl on discord
>confirm its a girl
>she flirts a bit
>i try making a move
>i get friendzoned
I'm wondering why someone would flirt with a man before putting him in the friendzone. Also can't post pics because she probaly lurks here. Please help.
>>
Good Fanny
>>
>>38020693
what did he mean by this...kkmm
>>
VRISKSMSN

bumping for help
>>
>>38020693
Mhm, nice and bony fuaa~
>>
YOUR FUCKED DUDE GOLLY GEE
>>
>>38020664
I'm wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him off a plane.
>>
>>38020930
>I'm wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him off a plane.
of coursh.
>>
>>38020664
Being nice does not mean they're flirting ffs
>>38020930
because it's hard to shoot someone after throwing them off the plane
>>
>>38020930
>>38020983
wow well done on catching the reference guys!
>>
This one girl I know said that she flirts "naturally", and she "doesn't mean to do it".

They like doing it even though they know how the guy could feel.
>>
>>38020664

She has a boyfriend fuck off
>>
>>38021009
She told me we have a future.
>>38021041
no u
>>
>>38020664
come on man
admit that you weren't what you needed to be in order to attract that woman. accept the reality, take this redpill, and change accordingly.
usually it means becoming more of a man. what does that mean to you?

just my 2c famm
>>
>>38020664
the game is rigged man
lulzzz
>>
File: Captain Obvious Mic Drop.gif (925KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Obvious Mic Drop.gif
925KB, 300x300px
>>38021029
They like doing it BECAUSE they know how the guy feels.
>>
Some more info
>got a vita to play games with me
>copies my setence structure
i don't get it
>>
how 2. move on
>>
>>38020664
>I'm wondering why someone would flirt with a man before putting him in the friendzone.

OK... right, humans tend to be insecure.
Women flirt not just to signal sexual interest but also to establish a number of safety buffers in society.

Also casual flirting is fun. Or at least it is fun when all parties are secure and happy.

So, if she's secure and happy, and believes that you are also secure and happy, or doesn't care if you're not, then she'll flirt a little, for fun.
And if she's insecure she may flirt a little to create an illusion of safety.

Long story short flirting means almost nothing.
Not flirting doesn't mean she's not interested, And Flirting doesn't me she is.

You have to take the chance and ask, and get rejected 9 times out of 10 like every other man ever.
And like men who are successful you have to learn to not let it bother you.
It's just a little unimportant game.

Also try to ask before you figure out if you like her as person, rather than after. You can get to know her later and dump her if she turns out to be a nasty person, but it's hard to get out of the friendzone with a really great girl who you fancy but who isn't into you.

>TL;DR
Make move early, Move on from rejection.
>>
>>38020664
>I'm wondering why someone would flirt with a man before putting him in the friendzone.

She tested you and you failed
>>
It's because women want to toy with your emotions for the sake of gaining attention and unrequited affection, so she can step over you on the social ladder in order to get Chad's dick in their mouth.
>>
>>38020664
*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

*BBBBBRRAAPPPPP BRAAPPPPPP*

*BRRRRRRRRRRAP*
>>
>>38020664
1. she has a boyfriend
2. just needs the attention
3. you are nothing but a toy to her
4. don't be a cuck
>>
ugh this is such garbage. I can't believe you are such a fuck up that you get friendzoned by a fucking femanon
>>
>>38022426
im just an ultra beta
>>
>>38020664
Post pics. Fuck her. She knew what she was doing.
>>
>>38021029
>This one girl I know said that she flirts "naturally", and she "doesn't mean to do it".
Complete HOE
>>
>Or perhaps I'm wondering why someone would flirt with a man before putting him in the friendzone
At least you can talk! Who are you?
>>
>>38022710
It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan, to get a gf.
>>
Where the fuck are these discords people are meeting chicks on? I need to know.
>>
>>38023921
She was just apart of our friend group, we we're friends for a few years before we became a discord server
>>
>>38022378
Based BRAAAAP poster
>>
>>38020664
To get an ego boost
>>
>>38020664
Are you sure she was flirting with you OP? A lot of guys like you confuse girls being nice for flirting. Sort of how when faggots think because a qt cashier smiled at them it means she likes them, when really she's just doing her fucking job.
>>
>>38024608
She said we have a future together. She also started mimicking me
>>
>>38020664
>She flirts a bit
>I try to make a move
>I get friend zoned

kek
>>
>>38024653
A future as friends, anon. That's probably what she meant you silly goose. And mimicking? That's just a grills way of being playful.
>>
File: 7c6.png (11KB, 211x246px) Image search: [Google]
7c6.png
11KB, 211x246px
>>38024712
Why didn't I get that at first. I'm retarded
>>
>>38024757
Don't beat yourself up man. Life's a learning experience. It's like the old saying goes, you live and you learn. Just don't make the same mistake again.
>>
>>38020930
at least you can post a decent reply. who are you?
>>
>>38024712
>a future as friends
fuck off
>>
Are you even remotely close to her IRL? Geographically speaking. If not, who cares?
>>
>>38025012
No she's in Italy.
>>
>>38025029
so, after all this are you still on the LDR meme?
>>
>>38020664
>i get friendzoned by a girl i met on the internet
>post her pictures? oh heavens no she would not like that!
Good lord you are beyond saving. If you don't know what you are doing wrong you may as well give up now.
>>
>>38025046
I can't if she friendzoned me. I would if there was any interest in both parties.
>>
>>38025060
Because, I thought it was salvageable.
>>
>>38025067
don't fall for the meme anon.
find a qt IRL.
>>
>>38025122
I just don't know how anon... How can I talk to girls IRL?
>>
You're pretty pathetic OP, I've met heaps of girls over the internet and without fail they're emotionally stunted or mentally ill autists. The best you can get out of them is their nudes or just joke around with them if you've got time to kill. They'll never fuck you and they only interact with you for attention so don't get attached.
>>
>>38025184
same way you talk to them on line
>>
>>38024906
t. faggots who falls in love with any girl who holds eye contact with him for more than one millisecond
>>
>>38025184
If you're OP, you're already a faggot so it should be easy. Imagine you're gay and you're talking to this short, perhaps a little chubby insecure beta guy that you want to fuck, speak and act the same way to a grill IRL.
>>
>>38025339
happened, you live and learn.
and hopefully not repeat the same mistake.
>>
>>38025029

So you're not friendzoned, you're just hundreds, if not thousands, of miles away from one another and she didn't see the point in stringing you along when a relationship was never on the cards.

Not every woman you chat up is the Juliet to your Romeo, mate.
>>
>>38025312
With 5 minute pauses between each reply and time to think about what you're going to say? Oh okay. Can I do emojis or link memes irl too?
>>
>>38020664
Does she have blonde hair? Super weeb, play gta v?
>>
>>38020664
Makes them feel cool fucking cunts
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.