[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I know when it's time to throw a punch at a bully?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: transginger.png (555KB, 574x574px) Image search: [Google]
transginger.png
555KB, 574x574px
How do I know when it's time to throw a punch at a bully?
I was pretty much raised to cope with abuse and harassment, not confront it.
>>
>>38020173
I pretty much blow everyone off until it gets physical.
If they don't touch you just don't give a fuck, if they make the first aggressive physical contact that's a free pass to clock that bitch.
>>
>>38020173
Is that fucking coppercab?
>>
>>38020173
Shit I'm a skinny manlet but never had trouble with bullies. I have a good temper overall but I have a very low tolerance for taking shit. I guess most people either didn't see me enough as a threat (the big guys) or they didn't think I was worth fucking with (the small guys) because I always talked back and was willing to escalate.

The idea is. If there is 0 chance of winning just lay down and taking. If there's ANY chance of you winning. Throw the first punch when you feel the nigger is crossing the line. Up to you to decide when "the line" is but the more you allow the more people will abuse.
>>
>>38020455
yes during his tran phase
>>
>>38020495
>>38020392
This mexican high school kid is my work bully. He puts his hands on me and yesterday wiped a booger on my back. I normally just take it and get back to work. I just want him to bleed to teach him a lesson.
>>
>>38020542
Is he much bigger than you ? Could you take him down? I'm not saying this because you should fight him. But depending on the power dynamic you can forge your communication with him. If you are not 2 times smaller than him just tell him to "stop being a little shit" as soon as he does something that pisses you off and mean it. If he could crush your head in easily then you'll just have to take it.
>>
>>38020542
bring a knife and threat him with it next time he comes up to you
>>
>>38020686
Fuck that, I wanna die anyway, so challenging someone way out of my league to a 1v1 and getting fucking obliterated is my suicide fantasy.
>>
>>38021000
don't do this or you will end up in jail most likely. this guy is retarded.
>>38021060
dont fight him before he goes out of line or you'll go to jail and look like a retard. let him know when hes getting out of line and don't back out. if he wont stop keeps giving you lip then punch the faggot. you might be surprised that you have a chance to win if you are really willing to fight.
>>
>>38020686
I'm bigger. He's kinda skinny but I know if I do get into a fight with him the supervisor will take my side.
>>
>>38020173
WHY THE FUCK DOES COPPERCAP PASS BETTER THAN I DO

FUCK
>>
>>38021239
perfect. then just tell him to fuck off and mean it. by mean it I mean don't back down verbally if he tries to play it off.
>>
>>38020173
next time he gets physical with you (tries to trip you, or trips you, slaps the back of your head, pushes you "accidentally", etc). at least, that's what I did in school. my though process was, that I'm a kid and I wouldn't go to jail for starting a fight against a bully.

if you're talking about bully in work or uni, then I wouldn't know. I thought people matured with age.
>>
>>38021340
He's a high school kid. I just want adult coworkers. Is that too much to ask for?
>>
>>38021489
you have to understand it's not his fault so don't hate on him. but also understand that you have borders yourself and not let this little shit cross them.
>>
>>38020173
Tell them to stop twice.

If they don't stop tormenting you, beat the shit out of them

I don't tell people to stop a third time
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.