[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw attractive >tfw also a turbomanlet (estimately 5'5/5'6")

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Shocked.png (17KB, 247x239px) Image search: [Google]
Shocked.png
17KB, 247x239px
>tfw attractive
>tfw also a turbomanlet (estimately 5'5/5'6")

End my pain. I could have had it all....
>>
>>38020063
You can't be attractive and manlet at the same time. You may have a decent face but you can't call yourself attractive if you're the same height as the average girl
>>
>>38020124
I routinely get 7.5 and above on face ratings. However, being a manlet disqualifies that :(
>>
>>38020063
turbo manlet is 5'4 and under
youre just a normal manlet, if that makes you feel any better
>>
>>38020063
What could a girl possible provide for you?
>>
>>38020063
Just wear high heels, stupid
>>
>>38020063
If you're attractive then it doesn't matter that much desu. You can still find a gf
>>
>>38020236
Face rating is one thing, once they see your whole body you'd be a 4 tops, become gay or a trap, you have zero chance with girls
>>
>>38020446
It's not just about girls. It's also about respect and being treated like a man
>>
>>38021326
I understand. But being attractive gives you higher confidence which is good for getting respect, so they're not completely unrelated.
>>
>>38020063
well at least you know that if you're ever tight with with money you can sell your body to rich men who will pay shitloads to fuck you cause a 5'5 twink with a pretty face is like the holy grail to some guys out there (including me, altough 5'7 is my preffered height)
but yeah I know what you're going through...I have a 5'5 friend with a 7/7.5 face and if he was taller girls would go crazy for him but as it is he looks more adorable than handsome and as a result he's more of target of guys' attention than girls....
also any pics would be appreciated(who gives a fuck about rules anyway)
>>
Go to bed drew
>>
>tfw attractive
>tfw also stupidly autistic and socially inept and get anxiety just going to the grocery store
>>
>>38021634
man thats why i hate this board fuck this gay twink liking bullshit

i know its r 9k but still its fucking bullshit man tbqh
>>
>>38020063
At least you're not 5'0... Like... Others. :^)
>>
File: 1498629878051.jpg (7KB, 239x250px) Image search: [Google]
1498629878051.jpg
7KB, 239x250px
If you have an attractive face then being short doesn't matter. Youre still at a better spot than an unattractive tall dude
>>
>>38022950
and what do you have against people liking twinks? Just because you don't like them doesn't mean other people aren't allowed to....besides if you haven't noticed this board is all about guys objectifying women, not twinks...
>>
I've known several Chadlets, both in hs and in law school. They do exist. Lift weights and get cut and you'll be fine.
>>
You can still have a lot of gay sex.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.