[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>live in shithole town in nowhere >most people are poor

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: croc pep.png (169KB, 656x400px) Image search: [Google]
croc pep.png
169KB, 656x400px
>live in shithole town in nowhere
>most people are poor as shit
>massive age gap between the kids still in high school and the 50+ crowd with only a handful of people in it
>almost everyone moves far away as soon as they hit 18 and aren't tied down by school anymore
>30% immigrants that barely speak the language
>want to move so bad
>my job is here
>shit credentials, miracle i landed this job in the first place
>probably won't be able to get another job in a proper city
>want to leave so bad, hate every day in this shithole
>but the only thing that keeps a roof over my head is here

Who /smalltownfeels/ here?
>>
>people working at stores are from hs
>couple girls my age range
>most are disgusting or whores
>stuck with a group of people I don't like

Towns are shit, a community of people who probably hate each other

>most people know my family or related somehow
Hate this too
>>
>>38020043

Fucking hell, this so much.
Gossiping and rumor spreading seems to be the only pastime small town people enjoy
Also, try working retail in a small town when you're 20+

Worst part of the day is standing in the register beeping the items my former HS buddies buy, after they're done with their real jobs.
It's fucking humiliating as shit, but I guess it's better than neetbux.
>>
>>38020457
I'm working in the kitchen of a local bar, when I come out to the front to grab stuff I always feel like I'm a hermit coming out hissing

At least I've found something local where I don't have to interact with anyone
>>
>>38019521
Socializing is more /comfy/ in small towns where people prefer to go somewhere quiet and sit down to do so. Then all the young people who aren't completely worthless go off to college (myself included) to go through the machine of thinking the only way to socialize is in a hot, sweaty room, music blasting to the point you can't hear anyone, getting completely drunk. And autists like me fall through the cracks.

Seriously, my parents and grandparents grew up social situations which I would have found far more tolerable when they were young. Now "socializing" is optimized for the benefit of Chad and the top 50% of girls and is almost entirely targeted towards their dating game.
>>
>>38019521
>oneitis hits 15, clumsy af, does not like parties
>her mom force her to go to party because she does not find that shit normal
>plan on trying to get close to her
>over hear she wants to go to college
>tfw give up because i know i will be too attached, didn't want to ruin her life by trying to hold her here
>years later she tells me i am handsome out of nowhere
>goes to college, comes back an alcoholic whore
you big city normalfags will never know this feel, i am the neet with a degree, she works at a pharmacy, this is a 12 year long crush that gives no signs of ending
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.