[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I explain to my ex that it pisses me off when she brings

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1494527478793.jpg (57KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
1494527478793.jpg
57KB, 600x580px
How do I explain to my ex that it pisses me off when she brings up her boyfriend? We broke up 3 years ago but I love her still, I have not been able to feel love for any other girl since. I still want her friendship but whenever she brings him up it kills the conversation.

Im probably going to be made fun of, get called a normie or whatever, it just hurts. I dont have many people in my life to talk about stuff like this
>>
>>38019418
Women aren't as stupid as 4chan would lead you to believe. She knows very well it hurts you when she brings him up, she literally does it to get that exact reaction.

The only reason it hurts is because you're still holding onto hope that things will get better and you'll end up back with her. I have been in this situation 2 times, didn't learn the first time.

MOVE
THE
FUCK
ON
>>
You should probably cut all contact with little or no notice. I really loved a girl who tried to keep me around after she dropped me and it tore me up knowing she was moving on without me. Best thing I did looking back now is completely ghosting. Just don't respond to anything from her and don't show up anywhere she's also going. It took me a couple years to stop loving after I cut contact. you may need to be alone from romantic interests for a while to recoup.
>>
>>38019418

She's using your continual emotional craving towards her as manipulation for attention and
is using the fact of you being pussy whipped as an object of control.
>>
>>38019923
I have no hope to be with her ever, she has gotten with this guy fairly recently, I feel like it is slightly more innocent than that, like her being naive, I know cruelty and this isnt it, well not intentionally anyways.
>>38019938
We have cut ties before. I have had other girls and I have had time alone and neither has helped
>>38019987
She isn't controlling me, I don't even think she realises I still care for her
>>
>>38020033
you need more like 5 years with no contact. She also knows damn well you still have feelings for her. I wish you good luck in moving on though, it really can be hard.
>>
>>38020084
Yeah... It is tempting. Are you suggesting 5 years or is that sarcasm for just cutting ties. And thank you anon, I did not expect this from r9k of all places
>>
>>38019418
Get over it you fucking fag.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.