[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>open relationship >fuck anyone you want Why isn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

>open relationship
>fuck anyone you want
Why isn't everyone doing this?
Best of both worlds.
>>
>>38019361
Who is that semon demen?
>>
>>38019361
>Your gf/wife gets her wet cunt ransacked by an entire african village while you can barely even talk to another woman

Yeah wow sounds so fun
>>
Then why even call it a relationship
>>
Because people value commitment and loyalty. Families function better with two parents in a healthy relationship. If your wife is getting plowed by the town, it's not good for the kid. Plus STDs and shit. And why even be in a "relationship" if you're going to fuck other people?
>>
File: 1469502719812.jpg (20KB, 474x474px) Image search: [Google]
1469502719812.jpg
20KB, 474x474px
>>38019531
This. Most girls want an open reationship because they know how much more difficult it is for a guy to get laid compared to a girl. I can guarantee you that if you find a girl who wants an open relationship, she'll throw a bitch fit the moment you get your dick wet inside another girl.
>>
If a guy could fuck anyone they wanted, why would they need to be in a relationship?
>>
File: akira.png (83KB, 271x266px) Image search: [Google]
akira.png
83KB, 271x266px
>>38019361
>Going out of your way to fuck other people when you already have no-effort romance and sex right in front of you
If whoever I'm dating still demands romantic and sexual attention from other people, then I'm obviously not fulfilling their needs and should just end it.
>>
>>38019361
You know when libtards say "I'm a citizen of the world". Well, an open relationship is no relationship. You're basically fuck buddies. Which is fine if that's all you're after.
>>
Because people are insecure and believe

>their partner will fall in love with the first person they fuck
>their partner will fuck more than them
>their partner will love them less if they see other people for sex
>their partner seeks sex with other people because they are inadequate in bed

and so on and so forth. Also, selfishness
>>
>>38019361
Because it's enabling females to exploit the 80/20 rule.

80% of women can gain access to endless dick with minimal effort.
<10% of men can gain access to some pussy with minimal effort.
<20% of men can gain access to some pussy with moderate effort.
80% of men can gain access to some pussy with considerable effort.
>>
>>38019829
Sex is one of the easiest things to get. Literally all you have to do is get yourself out there.
>>
I've been in an open relationship for a couple years now.

I'm starting to feel pretty bad for my boyfriend though, he had some luck early on with a female friend of ours but now that she is seeing someone he doesn't seem to be able to get any puss.
>>
>>38020171
And you're fucking several Chads, right?
>>
Why bother even having a relationship then? Just fuck random sluts without the baggage of a woman.
>>
>>38019531
You can fuck 100 women too.
It's fair game.
I don't see the problem.

>>38019549
>Then why even call it a relationship
>>38019583
>If a guy could fuck anyone they wanted, why would they need to be in a relationship?
Loving relationships are far more than just sex.

>>38019746
Exactly this. +5 insightful and informative.
>>
>>38019361
Because then nobody will know who the father is,
>>
The delusional roasties in this thread. Why would anyone want to be with you if your sex isn't valuable? Women are fucking annoying, your sex appeal is your only bargaining chip.
>>
>>38019361
Because to me sex is sacred, and I don't want to dilute it to a social passtime.
>>
>>38020369
It's a bilateral agreement. Both partners can explore outside of the relationship, or even visit swinger's clubs as a couple. Most swinger club attendants are couples btw
>>
>>38020414
>explore
Why are you using so much romantic language lmao its just agreed mutual cheating. Get the fuck out of here with that degeneracy whore, the meaning of life isn't hedonism.
>>
>>38020478
It's only cheating if you violate the rules of your relationship
>>
>>38020414
Except it's 100000x easier for a woman to get laid.
>>
>>38020501
That's why swinger clubs are a good option
Go there as a couple and you're almost guaranteed to get laid as a man
>>
>>38020499
And only degenerates would ever agree to this. Good for them. If my gf ever asked me for an open relationship I'd demote her to fuck buddy immediately, as should any guy.
>>
>>38020519
How do you define degeneracy?
>>
It always compromises intimacy, and all that shit. Go read some stories around the internet, it's always a shit show.
>>
File: threesome.jpg (1005KB, 1800x1236px) Image search: [Google]
threesome.jpg
1005KB, 1800x1236px
>/r9k/ would say no to a threesome
>>
>She gets all the cocks she wants
>You get to dry hump some bedsheets

That does not need any relationship.
>>
>>38020348
>Loving relationships are far more than just sex.
Yet sex characterizes your relationship.
>>
File: 6e9.png (29KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
6e9.png
29KB, 500x275px
>>38020125
0/10 not even originally trying
>>
>>38020348
>Loving relationships are far more than just sex.
If you really cared about more than sex than you wouldn't feel the need to go fucking around you whore.
>>
>>38020348
>>>38019531
>You can fuck 100 women too.
>It's fair game.

Nigga please. Nothing's fair when the game is rigged.
>>
>>38019361
>Best of both worlds.
That's what every idiot thinks that at first. Brother had that type of relationship along with the "dude it's just sex lol" attitude. And what do you know, sex was their biggest issue and it got volatile at times.

What it does is facilitate a selfish cheater's mentality in the comfort of an "honest" relationship, and eventually you're going to feel like you don't actually have to abide by the rules of the relationship. Also a good way to search for others to deal with one another's feelings of being unfulfilled.
>>
>>38019361
Because it usually ends up like this

>woman fucks all of the brown guys and chads from the club
>guy doesn't get to fuck anyone
>gives up and just stays home watching romance movies
>woman loses respect for him over time
>he slowly becomes a cuck
>woman only pity fucks him now and then
>he ends up paying for her sex hotel bills and then ends up raising his wifes son
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.