[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You will never be Trump. >Play boy billionair >President

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: download (13).jpg (41KB, 600x415px) Image search: [Google]
download (13).jpg
41KB, 600x415px
>You will never be Trump.
>Play boy billionair
>President against all odds
>Hero that saves the world
>Cute girls at his disposel
>Even pepe left us for him
Why even live.
>>
His presidency will be insignificant in two presidencies at least. He does not seem to be on track to keep his campaign promises even with Senate and house majority, and it's doubtful that he will even get Republican renomination in 2020. His presidency is going to be mediocre and disappointing, but will probably serve to be the impetus necessary for both parties to rework their brand.
>>
>>38019459
2/4, you aImost got it
>>
>>38019315
>you will never be a retarded outlier that slipped through the cracks
>>
Donald is a hero. We're lucky to have him as president.

He doesn't need more money or to work.

MAGA
>>
>>38019459
Trump will most likely become a political dynasty. Even Trump's youngest son will most likely be president in 2060.
>>
>>38020126
>a political dynasty

His presidency is already riddled with controversy and criticism from both mainstream parties. His saving grace in the election was that he was an outsider who promised something different. His failures to adequately accomplish his goals (repeal and replace Obamacare, build the wall, stop Isis) will not do him well in the next election.

Trump will keep on saying things are going to be great up until his last day of the presidency. The wall won't get built. The same issue that plagued Obama with health care will come back around and hit Trump and it will make his presidency come off as ineffective, and of course he shows no signs of doing any positive in the Middle East.

Hell, even his economic policies are boiling down to benefiting US steel and coal while doing nothing for making jobs.

Time will tell, but I can't see how you think this man is going to be successful.
>>
>>38020305
He's litterly in for like 5 months and everyone is sabotaging him anon. Cut him slack.
>I can't see how you think this man is going to be successful.
He is the most succesful man in the world.
>>
>>38020451
>everyone is sabotaging him anon
that kike owns every branch of the government and he STILL can't do shit
>>
File: 1458992973496.jpg (81KB, 770x740px) Image search: [Google]
1458992973496.jpg
81KB, 770x740px
>>38020451
Fair point, but it's hard to believe this sabotage will end and Trump can overcome the issue of how many enemies he has made. As "successful" as he may be, he doesn't seem to have enough straight allies on his side here in this country. Too many people hate him and too few people like him. Those who do like him are generally are in it because of the potential money he can bring them, and they probably wouldn't be too opposed to stabbing him in the back if it meant their game. It's hard to be a successful president without a solid political party or a solid public support backing you.

Don't get me wrong, if he succeeded then I would in many ways gain myself, but I don't see it happening. At this point my hope lies in a change of the political landscape in general.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.