[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this pretty much how most of us feel? >wanna fall over

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (513KB, 475x417px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
513KB, 475x417px
is this pretty much how most of us feel?

>wanna fall over dead
>dont like the thought of hanging, shooting or cutting yourself
>have nothing you enjoy

i pretty much just drink coffee, smoke and listen to music to pass the time and i like to look at guns even though i know ill never kms
>>
>>38019119
Nice projection faggot, no I don't feel that way.
>>
fuck you idiot

youre a pussy
>>
>>38019119
Exactly how I feel lol
>>
>>38019119
28yo here
thanks god i still enjoy reading books
>>
I can only relate to the last part. I don't want to die because I want to find something to enjoy.
>>
>>38019119
Knowing I'm a bigger pussy than 12 year olds fucking kills me.
>>
>>38019502
>>38019414

Get the fuck off this board normiescum.
>>
no you depressed nu-male, ,kill yourself if you feel like this. I don't give a fuck. That's how I feel. Didn't you hear faggot, being a defeatist suicidal fuck is what normies do,just look at any stacy's page going exactly like your post.
>>
>>38020011
>>38019845
>>38019502

All these edgelords trying to hide their true emotions even while anonymous.

Oh how damaged you must be.
>>
>>38020096
Where the fuck do you think you are, plebbitard ?
>>
Dig a hole for me, let go of me, you don't know me, you know of me, don't talk about me, come close to me, come close to me, you're scared of me.
>>
>>38019119
>i pretty much just drink coffee, smoke and listen to music to pass the time
Yeah, same thing I do.

I tried the whole "being open with people, being more friendly" bullshit only to find it's a waste of time and that I feel worse because of that than just keeping to myself and keeping "friends" at arms length.

Thought I had some close friends for a minute, but they disappeared as soon as I stopped talking to them for more than a few days.

Shit sucks, but I'm better off alone. At least that's what I tell myself.
>>
>>38020589
>drinks coffee
Kill yourself
>>
smoking is bad it will give u copd
>>
>>38019119
fucking jack kiyoriki that lesbian owner of space cowboy femtard page on facebook as source image. kys op this board isnt for scum like you.
>>
>>38019119
No, I don't want to die, I just want no responsibilities. Give me millions and I'll happily live to 90 as a virgin NEET
>>
File: 1473208032337.jpg (64KB, 540x606px) Image search: [Google]
1473208032337.jpg
64KB, 540x606px
>>38019119
Goddammit, what a cutie. You people torture me with these photos.
>>
>>38021927
shes not a cutie. i talked to her. shes a rude piece of shit who cant even respond properly ,like a human being should. fuck her, seriously. all this chick does is post pics of her and random feet all day on facebook
>>
>>38021927
also, she asked me to share a pic of her on my own timeline
ofc i said wtf no then she just called me names
i raged at her
no one calls me names
>>
Well sort of. I mean I don't necessarily want to die. I want to be happy. I just can't seem to be happy and don't know what to do so I end up wasting all of my time doing things I don't like.
>>
>>38022022
Seeing how your a raging autist who demands attention as if you're her boyfriend,it isn't a mystery why you're lonely
>>
>>38022022
>>38022062
I guess that makes me feel better, though to be frank your second post does sound a bit baity.
>>
>>38019119
>being a privileged american who has access to guns
Fuck you tbqh

I wish I had the opportunity to buy a shotgun without having to jump through a hundred hoops
>>
>>38022022
I'm hooked.
Any info, please?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.