[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your stance on weed? The problem with me is that I used

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 14237893.jpg (11KB, 202x249px) Image search: [Google]
14237893.jpg
11KB, 202x249px
What is your stance on weed? The problem with me is that I used to smoke daily to the point were I had a good tolerance but ended up frying my brain on it and had poor decision making, don't get me wrong for the first year it was enjoyable and I could use it without looking like a complete moron. I decided to cut it off for awhile ended up being 6 months and now only indulge in it occasionally roughly every 2 weeks, but everytime I have it I become incoherrent and have speech impariment (basically sound and look like a fucking retard). I know if I took it more often I could again build up my tolerance, although I wish not to fall back into bad habits so I now just drink alcohol as a copeing mechinism (yes I know that contradicts not wanting bad habits). It also gives me extreme anxiety and I trip too hard after I smoke a certain amount, basically to were it feels like I should be greening out but I don't, I just need to ride it out by myself and let it pass. How does it effect you? it's bullshit to say weed has no negitive implications, so in what regard do you dislike it the most?. I'm not saying I don't like the high, but I prefer to trip on my own and watch my shows/movies than do it in a social setting to how I use to in highschool.
>>
>>38016607
It feels good once in a while
It has to be good quality though
>>
it doesn't affect me that bad. my rule of thumb is 4-5 hours of effects. after that I consider myself fully sober, including medium distance motorcycle rides (unless it's some ultra-fatty of high quality shit). that said, things aren't as fun without weed so you might feel melancholic, groggy and stuff like that when you're sober. that might be it.

to cut it short, I felt alright when sober before I started smoking in excess. moderation helps cause I can't even sleep now.
>>
>>38016607
It's great if you do it every now and then on the occasion. Used to smoke everyday but stopped that because tolerance and price. Ate a brownie last night and smoked a couple joints, got btfo
>>
>>38016607
It was great until I discovered mdma then everything went downhill from there..
>>
File: 1484430198577.jpg (146KB, 960x758px) Image search: [Google]
1484430198577.jpg
146KB, 960x758px
>>38016607
i used to smoke it a ton, as well as selling it and running it, and i can say with a certainty that:

>for many people it is garbage and actually CAUSES anxiety and mental health issues
>CAN and WILL make you a dumbass if you smoke it too much
>most of the people who smoke it are fucking losers
>it IS addictive for many people
>this goes for any drug, but it CAN lead you down the slippery slope to new, harder drugs

take it from somebody who's life used to revolve around drugs, these are inconvenient truths, but truths nonetheless
>>
File: 1497161864047.jpg (146KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
1497161864047.jpg
146KB, 500x428px
>>38018013
There's something really cold and off-putting about this picture, I think it's the cat's face; he just seems so eerily focused yet dead and uncaring at the same time that he's about to absolutely murder that bird. For real looking at that cat's face long enough is like gazing into a looking glass to purgatory. I'm autistic, I know.
>>
>>38018102
he just looks hungry, after all, a cats gotta eat man
>>
My brother looped out on it for sometime he had schizophrenia and it just brought it out. I've no problem with it well for now that is, but now that I think about it I should cut back a bit
>>
i am a few bowls every few hours stoner. i know i need to cut back bc it's not cost effective, healthy, or good for my tolerance but it's too comfy desu
at this point, addiction is not out of the question
>>
It either does nothing or cause a really big anxiety, or panic attack, or whatever the fuck it was when it happened. I'd rather stay away from it. I like to try it every time I have an occasion because I'm quite curious and because I'm a fucking retard, despite knowing that it can fuck me up I still smoke it.
>>
File: 1377744845650.png (108KB, 261x272px) Image search: [Google]
1377744845650.png
108KB, 261x272px
>>38016607
>what is your stance on weed?

O wish I had some to enhance my creativity
>>
Weed is the only thing keeping me from killing myself.
>>
>>38016607
i did it too much, id go through like a quo in 5 days for the last 4.5 years. Im now 23 and have and started on weekends at 16. Ive been trying to stop, but i feel like fuck, lungs feel filled with needles, lymph nodes feel sore as fuck like a noose is arround my neck, and head feels like it got kicked into a radiator. the worse part is the dreams now, they are back (weed supresses them) and usually sexual which really sucks because its vivid as fuck and feels real and im a virgin so i wake up feeling depressed as fuck. i cant lie though, without that shit my axious depressed ass would have never made it through college without it but i really over did it
>>
>>38021618
now i cant drink either, atleast for a while because that really triggers cravings. i want to stop and get my shit together but quitting weed is harder than cigs imo
>>
I love it but I don't smoke it anymore really. I was a hard core stoner for about 1.5 years, every day smoking packing bowl after bowl. Work days I'd smoke when I got home, days off I'd just smoke all day. It didn't mess with my brain that much but I did get a few panic attacks. Towards the end I started to feel like a massive piece of shit when I got stoned, I was 25 making $9/hr working a pathetic job, no friends, no gf (ever), still living at home. So I realized I needed a change. Quit cold turkey, then quit my job. Got a better job that drug tests. Now 6 months into that new life, I miss the hell out of weed. Now I just drink a lot.
>>
>>38016607
I think it's disgusting that the US government calls itself the land of the free but feels the need to protect free people from the horrors of a fucking plant. Cigarettes may cause lung cancer and you can buy them, but weed may exacerbate schizophrenia and they need to protect us. Fuck off, you government faggots. I want to own 20 acres in Kansas and shoot explosives with a machine gun while smoking a blunt on a motorcycle. Why? Because Americans are free.
>>
>>38016607
I have a complex relationship with it. It's fun once in a while but it makes me anxious when I know people smoke it daily/regularly every week. I don't know why.
>>
Whenever I get high, I think the copper's are coming a get me for doing gangster poos
>>
>>38016607
smoked it on and off since i was 14. late 30s now. i used to smoke 3/4 of an ounce a week, got down to about a 1/4 a week now. but i still wake and bake. get high before work,and after. finished work an hr ago and i'm sat having a spliff now.
being honest it does have a slight negative affect in that i can never be arsed doing anything, and it probably has killed off some of my brain cells, i wasn't the brightest person about but i'm sure i wasn't as thick as i now feel.
but it's got to the point where i can't go a day without it. but i also don't want to face life sober so it's either weed or beer. normally it's both
>>
>>38021767

The govt is fine with pill companies that make enough pain pills for every single person in the US to pop one every 30 seconds, supplying them to small ex coal miner towns in the rust belt and south. It was never about "freedom" lol
>>
>>38021826
I know. I just wish they could admit that they're bullshitting and then we would have an open dialog about it. That's my fetish.

Weed is nice. I like it. If I didn't need to be ready for drug tests for employment, I would be vaping almost daily. I don't need to get fucked up on it, so I don't need to dab, take edibles, or smoke very often. It helps me with anxiety and it becomes quickly obvious how much better of a person, both socially and performance-wise I am when I can vape. I am only checked into the world and society when I am high. People can get really weird about it, smoking everyday and being disrespectful. I think those people are at fault and not the phenomenon of being high.
>>
>>38021948

Its the same as beer/alcohol for me. Just because there are homeless alcoholic bums and people that ruined their life on it, does not mean I should not be able to drink a couple of ice cold beers after work in my own house. I should also be able to smoke a joint and listen to some music.
>>
File: 1498624620399.jpg (289KB, 1242x1519px) Image search: [Google]
1498624620399.jpg
289KB, 1242x1519px
>>38016607
Personally, I quit a year back, I was in a similar situation as you, I smoked weed and was high every hour I was awake, it had become necessary for me due to chronic depression.

I could function well, nobody could really tell I was under the influence except for physical attributes which I still had pretty much nullified from the excessive use.

The reason I quit was because of the chronic depression and weed overlapping with my add meds. I smoked weed while on them for two-three years and it fried my brain making my add at least five times worse than before. So yeah, I also got fucked with anxiety when quitting cold turkey, it made me quite the mess. You can see from my writing my add is pretty bad, if you can even keep with me through this bs.
>>
>>38021980
I find drinking every day to be worrying, so when people tell me this analogy it makes me just as weirded out :-/
>>
>>38021990

Weed is not a good idea if you're depressed and in a bad time in your life, that is one of the reasons why I quit. I would get stoned and just dwell on being a piece of shit. It also makes the nogf feels worse. I thought "let me at least attempt to fix my shitty life first, then go back to smoking weed. " you have your entire life to smoke weed.
>>
>>38016607
>it's bullshit to say weed has no negitive implications

only if you're a retard. been smoking daily for 8 years, my mindset is still the same and i only smoke concentrates, bud doesn't do much for me.

the only thing you really need to worry about is the fact that nothing but air should be in your lungs, obviously its not good for you but it isn't going to fucking kill your organs like alcohol and cigs do
>>
>>38022004

In the US most working adults drink almost every day, I don't agree with it either nor do I agree with smoking every day. In fact I work with mechanics and at least half of them show up buzzed with alcohol on their breath.
>>
It's a way for escaping the tedium of day to day life, without the many physical complications of even moderate alcohol use or smoking tobacco used for the same recreational purposes. But its also an addictive drug, maybe low risk, but addictive and can cause dysfunction just like any behavioral addiction.
I dont smoke, i used to years ago, but I have addictive tendencies so I have to be careful because my body and brain will play tricks on me to keep taking it even when consequences appear.
I think it has medical value, equal to or more so than many commonly prescribed psychiatric and analgesic medications, and without the risk of overdose deaths or long-term organ damage unlike prescription opioids. less scrutiny and legal restrictions from medical and government professionals is the best way to maximize benefits to patients.
I don't think that just because I chose not to smoke cannabis, that others necessarily feel the same way about it as I do, or that they have the same physiological reaction to it, so I have no business to tell anyone else what to put in their own bodies or not, nor should any authority restrict peoples actions in taking or not taking cannabis either.
Social mores and cultural attitudes towards it are kind of fucked, I think stoner culture and glorification of cannabis use is shallow, juvenile and misguided and that anti-cannabis activists are just as obnoxious. I hope that in time, opinions will become less polarized, a la the way the western world looks at ethanol as relatively benign today, even after the teetotaler zealotry in the prohibition era.
>>
I stopped a little over a month ago. Feels good having a clear mind and being able to remember things. I smoked for nearly 7 years every day all day
>>
>>38022470
did u have withdrawls?
>>
>>38022546
Not at all. Worst case scenario had a harder time sleeping
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.