[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I FUCKING HATE MY OLDER BROTHER SO MUCH!!! >FINALLY got a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1492286376644.jpg (16KB, 581x581px) Image search: [Google]
1492286376644.jpg
16KB, 581x581px
I FUCKING HATE MY OLDER BROTHER SO MUCH!!!

>FINALLY got a fucking girl to like me
>Chubby emo type with huge tits
>Fuck it she's into me
>Finally comes over to mine and we watch a film
>She straddles me and gets her tits out and asks me to suck on them
>She lays on me and makes out with me
>My fucking Chad older brother walks in and screams "MOM A WARDROBE FELL ON ANON, COME QUICK!! oh sorry nevermind"

SHE FUCKING LEFT AND HADNT SPOKEN TO ME IN HIURS I FUCJING HATE MY BROTHET I FUXMING HATE FUCKING AAAHAHHHH HOW THE FUXK SO I GET MY OWN BACK ON THAT FUCMING CUBT FUCKING FAGGOT!
>>
>>38015794
>chubby emo with huge tits

Thats my fucking type, post pics pls I promise i wont do anything with them
>>
>mom a wardrobe fell on anon

Holy shit my sides
>>
Sounds like your brother is 4chan in real life

Ruining other people's fun
>>
Aren't you anarchistic types supposed to enjoy trolling and "bantz" or whatever?
>>
>>38015794
> waaah I want sex Im a pathetic hedonist waaahwahh
Hahhaha btfoing faggot
>>
In my senior year I went out with this guy a couple times. I didn't -really- like him that much but he was very nice and also clearly liked me a lot.

Anyways, after the movies one night he invited me to his house to watch another film. I agree and we were sitting on the couch looking through their DVDs when his older brother walked in from the kitchen.

He starts laughing and I recognize him immediately as the guy I lost my virginity to. He was senior at the time and a bit of a Chad that pumped and dumped me hard my freshman year. I suddenly realized why the house looked so familiar.

The Chad brother turns on his heel and walks back out of the room without saying anything. They guy starts apologizing and saying his brother was just a dick and not to worry about him. I get up really quickly and run outside.

The guy catches up to me and is apologizes more but I stop him and explain. He loses his shit and throws a potted plant at me. I run out of the yard and jog to the gas station nearby and have my parents pick me up there.
>>
You should try to call her atleast. Its not your fault your brother is a bantzmaster.

>>38016546
What are the odds of both the sons in the family being gay?
>>
>>38016685
I'm not a boy, that's mean.
>>
>>38015794
He was doing you a favor
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.