[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some advice, boys and girls >Go to Burger King daily

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1487809947618.jpg (43KB, 330x430px) Image search: [Google]
1487809947618.jpg
43KB, 330x430px
Need some advice, boys and girls

>Go to Burger King daily for lunch and/or dinner.
>Cutie 3.14 cashier has begun to notice me
>every time I come in she smiles, says hi, and asks how my day is going
>I think she likes me
>She always has a Harry Potter pin on her uniform

I have enough money saved up. Should i book a trip to universal studio's for us and surprise her? I think it's a good way to show her how nice I am and it's a good way to start a relationship. What do you guys think?
>>
>>38015529
thats a really stupid idea I hope this is bait. She'll think its really creepy and want nothing to do with you.
>>
>>38015529
Walk in with all of the harry potter books (balanced on your head) and the universal tickets. Point to her heart and yell "alohomora!" And hand her the tickets
>>
>>38015529
I USED YOUR COLGATE TOOTHPASTE

THE ONE WITH TARTAR CONTROL
>>
No. It'll creep her out. Do that after having real conversations/dates for a few weeks.
>>
Didn't you make this thread earlier, but with Disney- or legoland?
>>
Don't buy shit or anything. Next time you go in ask which her which house does she belong to. Let her speak and tell her you have heard a lot about the movies but could never get around to watch them. Then ask her if she would help you get into them
>>
>>38015633
AND IT MADE ME FEEL LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT!
>>
File: 1496352689262.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1496352689262.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>38015529
Fuuuuuucccckeeeenn REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GGGRRROWWWWL
>>
>>38015529
>Dumbass who has never had to work fast food
It's part of the job requirement to remember frequent customers and even remember what their favorite order is.
It has nothing to do with her particularly liking you and more to do with not wanting to get harassed by management.
>>
this is such an old copy pasta. also it was up just a couple days ago. try harder op
>>
Stop fucking posting this thread you fucking faggot, at least wait more than a fucking day
>>
>>38017112
THIS IS BULL-SHIT
>>
File: 1414122757186.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1414122757186.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
>>38015529
Its her job to be nice to you, you autistic fuck. I work in retail and as soon as you leave, I bet she stops smiling and goes back to frowning.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.