[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw can't relate to this board because everyone is an

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
>tfw can't relate to this board because everyone is an ugly normie that has fake depression because you are ugly and women reject you for being ugly which makes you so ''depressed''
>>
>>38014999

And what makes YOU such a special snowflake?
>>
>>38014999
i almost killed myself a few weeks ago, if only i could've found something to hang myself on.
stop trying to stand out, you just look like an asshole.
>>
A lot of fake depression on here along with 18 yr old teens with desires to be gay and such.
>>
>>38015040
He's one of those "cryborgs" that have infested this place.
>>
>>38015040
you would know if you felt the same way i do
>>38015050
''almost killed myself'' >almost. attention whore.
>>38015055
yeah alot of prison gay faggots here.
>>
>>38015103
cyborgs are normies that think they are different than normies, quite similar to ''robots''
>>
>>38015112
bloody 'ell how about you shut ya goddamn mouth and deal with it, some people actually have suicidal thoughts and you brush it off as attention whoring.
You can't greentext either, man.
You tried to start a revolution but you just failed everywhere,
>>
>>38015163
you are a normie if you tell anyone about your ''suicidal thoughts'' or depression.
>>
>>38015210
is it "normie" like to actually attemp to jump out of a window in a high class?
Is it normie like to cry every day?
is it normie like to think that everyone has abandoned you?
is it normie like to go to a psychologist?
is it normie like to think about ways to commit suicide in several ways, based on the objects in your house?
say that to >>/adv/ then.
Fuck you.
>>
File: Yes to all.jpg (5KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
Yes to all.jpg
5KB, 274x184px
>>38015356
>is it "normie" like to actually attemp to jump out of a window in a high class?
>Is it normie like to cry every day?
>is it normie like to think that everyone has abandoned you?
>is it normie like to go to a psychologist?
>is it normie like to think about ways to commit suicide in several ways, based on the objects in your house?
>>
>>38015356
attempting it without doing it certainly is normie.
all the other things you said are not, except going to a psychologist, that's quite normie. the only positive thing they can do for you is give you drugs.
>>
>>38014999
I'm like this, but I don't care about relating. It's just going to make me even more stuck in this pit
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.