[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>if you stand up for yourself when people talk shit about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

>if you stand up for yourself when people talk shit about you, you're a childish asshole
>if you act like a pussy and take it, you're a mature and responsible person
Words cannot describe how fucking sick I am of this meme. I lost so many friends over this retarded ideology just because someone decided to wake up one morning thinking about the best way to be a fucking tumor on someone's back.
>>
>>38014778
You have to stand up for youself, just not in an autistic way. Fucking normies etc. etc.
>>
>>38014778
>if you act like a pussy and take it, you're a mature and responsible person
You wish normalfags thought that way, bitch ass nigga.
>>
>>38014778

>tfw valedictorian
>tfw people expect me to act mature
>tfw will argue, threaten or fight people over the most stupid meaningless shit
>tfw don't care what normies think
>>
>>38016110
I was valedictorian and they made me write a speech for the graduation ceremony even though I kept telling them I didn't wan to do it. I made it into one big joke and people actually laughed, even school officials.
>>
File: 1488065866627.png (8KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
1488065866627.png
8KB, 193x261px
>>38014778
more like
>if you stand up for yourself when people talk shit about you, you're a childish asshole
normies think you are immature and criticize you
>if you act like a pussy and take it, you're a weak spineless woman
normies don't respect and laugh at you

you can't win as a robot
>>
File: 1498765434567.gif (2MB, 531x504px) Image search: [Google]
1498765434567.gif
2MB, 531x504px
I agree op. I never had any friends but when people hit me in high school I never fought back. It's just not right to cause more fighting and more problems just for trivial things like standing up for yourself
>>
>>38016563

I put le inspirational normie quotes of the internet in mine but sneaked a few subtle insults at people.

There was a rumour someone I disliked shagged a baby bear and I said "i'd like to thank [person] (look at him) for bearing with me throughout the years" which got a few giggles going.
>>
>>38014778
>someone talks shit to me
>give them a smile
>they do it again
>tell them ill break their neck
>"OHH YEA BRO WELL I'D LOVE TO SEE THAT"
>"keep being annoying and you will"
>they stop

its that simple
maybe the fact that im 6'3, 205lbs, fit, intimidating and did kickboxing for 4 years helps and i rarely have to threaten people, but every now and then some wannabe faggot comes along.
You just gotta radiate confidence in your fighting abilities and people will rarely continue talking shit if you make a threat. And if the people around you attack YOU after some faggots clearly talks shit to you and you just stand up for yourself, you need to find new people because they are fucking hypocrites.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.