[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>she will make a judgement about your dick size >she will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

>she will make a judgement about your dick size
>she will fantasize about having a man with a larger dick
>there is abosulelty nothing you can do about this
>>
>>38014141
>fantasize about having a woman with bigger boobs
>>
>>there is abosulelty nothing you can do about this
no "she"
checkmate
>>
>>38014150

A woman with small boobs can still feel just as good when you fuck them as a woman with large boobs

A smaller dick will not feel as good as a good sized dick.
>>
>>38014141
But what if I have a large dick?
>>
>>38014313
Good luck getting paizuri with a chestlet.
>>
>>38014325

She'll still imagine larger

The female imagination can always go larger
>>
>>38014416
Wtf, just fuck her man. If she's got small breasts then she's probably tight as fuck
>>
>>38014771
Lmao no anything above 5 inches is fine. The g spot is 3 inches in. Learn to play with the clit and fuck at the same time and keep practising with whore.
>>
>>38014878
>He doesn't know.

The clitoris extends to the sides of the vagina. The more girth you have, the more pleasure.

Only size matters.
>>
>>38014878

>anything abor six inches in girth is fine

FTFY

Girls only want longer because it implies girthier. Pencil dick is the worst kind of dick you can have
>>
>>38014172
Even worse a life to live.
>>
>>38014150
Not true. A good amount of guy prefer regular/small bops. Every girl desires a big dick
>>
>>38015547
Source: your ass. That's just stupidly false. You don't speak for all men, and you certainly can't speak for what girls want since you're a virgin.
>>
>8"x5.5"
>25 year old KHV
It doesn't solve all your problems. A guy who has a gf or gets regularly laid with a smaller penis is in a better position than a guy with a big penis who is a KHV shut in loser. It gives me zero confidence and if anything just makes me nervous about getting random boners in public since i'm extremely shy.
>>
>>38015578
>yeah i really prefer average and small dicks

Said no girl ever. Any girl who says this is trying to comfort your small dick

http://elitedaily.com/dating/dump-man-small-dck/1305129/amp/#read-more
>>
>>38015674

>The national average dick size is about 5.6 inches. When was the last time you met a woman who was down with a 5-and-a-half-inch wiener?

Hahahahahah
>>
If it's any consolation, good head is more important, only brainlets are size queens.

That being said, you are still only bringing half of what you normally would to the table if you're a chodelet. It's all about compromises.
>>
>>38014141
>some online girl is into me
>seen plenty of bigger dicks with from others she's talked with
>still prefers mine cause those dudes dont turn her on

I can always not give a fuck. Thats whats great about this site with regards to the bbc meme. The self hatred and humiliation has made me numb to fearing it. Im almost mocking girls about their size preference at this point cause the quicker they're found out the faster you can find some other chick.
>>
Dick size is mostly inconsequential. If you get blown off because you have a small dick, you are most likely a shit package overall. I guess it's not surprising /r9k/ is obsessed with dick size.
>>
>>38015850
>was ddating a girl for three weeks
>everything was going great
>she was cute and a little bit emo
>like two peas in a pod with so much to talk about
>we finally go back to my dorm after a date and then pull my pants down
>She looks at it, gives a giggle then tells me it;s not "going to work out"

Sure yeah shitty package. Stop trying to defend the whores that women are
>>
>>38015970

You can't be deluded enough to believe you were satisfying her in every other way but your wang was small so she bounced? Your tiny dick was the undersized straw that broke the camel's back.
>>
>>38015850

See >>38015674

They brag about it
>>
>>38015970
>things that never happened
girls turning down sex after they already get horny with a guy they like? yeah some whores alright...
>>
>>38015131
300lbs, 4 inch pencil dick
feels bad man
>>
>>38016122

Post dick. Can I pretend you are Sipowitz?
>>
>>38015674
>believing what women say
every girl says they prefer an 9 inch monster cock, in reality most of them can't handle anything bigger than 7 inches
>>
>>38015850

I'll never understand why these small dick fags post pictures of themselves.
>>
>>38016158

Maybe if we're talkin Asians, but most white women can easily take above average dicks, which is why they look down on average size.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.