[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Instead of bitching about how life's shit, why don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 14

File: Dredd.jpg (43KB, 576x350px) Image search: [Google]
Dredd.jpg
43KB, 576x350px
Instead of bitching about how life's shit, why don't you do something about it? Why don't you actually put some effort into making your life better? You don't even have to do anything big, small things like changing your diet, taking a walk for 30 mintues during the night, exercise in general, reading, having a nice convo with someone etc.

Why do you prefer to bitch on 4chan? I never understood you faggots, you're seriously fucked if you're planning to spend the entirety of your life like this. Various shit happens, yet you prefer the comfortable feel of your room. Is going out of your circlejerk that hard?
>>
This. I feel seriously bad for their parents. They probably had such high hopes for them. I can't imagine the disappointment you feel when your kid is such a loser
>>
You are implying that it is only small things that are keeping us from achieving happiness. Many robots are poor, disfigured, disabled, diseased, and mentally unwell. Taking a 30 minute walk isn't going to change these character flaws or socially undesirable traits.

That being said, what about YOU? What makes you think you your advice is needed or wanted here? You're not some savior that's going to lift us out of the despair of our lives. Go fellate your ego elsewhere.
>>
>>38014151
Small things often open the door for big things to enter through, so yes, I do think small things can have tremendous consequences on people. A good portion of this board is fucked up, but I reckon they're still in their 20s and there's still more than enough time left in order to change yourself for the better. The walk part was just an example, of course walks aren't likely to help you with AIDS or something of that magnitude, but they tend to relive the mind and help clear it, so they're good in my book.
I'm not giving advice, I'm simply asking all those who dwell here for hours on end and have been doing it for months, years even, why they prefer to wallow in their self-pity instead of doing something of worth, like let's say going to the gym for 3 days per week.
>>
File: 1406122327114.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1406122327114.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
>>38014075
Because it all amounts nothing and it won't matter in the long run anyways
>>
>>38014247
If you're going to be a bitch like that, why don't you just end it all and kill yourself? Since nothing actually matters, why prolong this dull and rather silly existence?
>>
>>38014225
>I'm not giving advice
>let me tell you how you should change
Fuck off back to normie book or plebbit and never return. Robots are not here to satisfy your control fetish and we're not obligated to live by your shitty life guide. Leave and don't come back.
>>
>>38014308
>muh secret club
Again, I wasn't telling you to the exact same thing that I do on a daily basis, I was just being curious as to why most of you put no effort into actually changing your shitty life and improving it.
>>
>>38014075
isn't it funny how if you go on the internet people will tell you two conflicting things at the same time
1. just because you did something to try to earn someones affection doesn't mean you deserve it, you don't get affection by earning it
2. you didn't do anything to earn it, everyone is just as good as you or better, if you don't do something to earn it you don't deserve it
>>
File: arcanine self-help.jpg (67KB, 500x680px) Image search: [Google]
arcanine self-help.jpg
67KB, 500x680px
>>38014075
Save your breath. People come here and post simple, direct, easily-accomplished sets of tasks that would get them anything from a good job to a loving wife and they badmouth all of it.
They'd rather cry in the gutter than accept they have any responsibility.
>>
>>38014327
>muh presumptuous straw man
You haven't met a hundredth of us, much less most of us. Even if you had, you'd ghost, insult, or try to lecture us (like right now) on how bad things happen to us because we're simply bad people (just world fallacy) on meeting us. You're not interested in talking to us, only talking at us so that you can stroke your own unwarranted sense of self importance. It's blatant, tiresome garbage.

You're not a robot, you're not welcome here, and no one cares what you have to say. Fuck off. Here's the last (you) you'll get, faggot.
>>
>>38014265
Why the fuck are you validating your life here? Had some amazing epiphany about life LOL? Stop trying to push your own shit here you insecure fattie. Leave.
>>
The thing about being mentally unfit is that it feeds into itself. It kills the motivation to put effort into anything that could possibly be and improvement then it gets worse. Thus the cycle continues. Just going out for a walk is much more effort than a normie needs to put in to do the same thing. That is why people rather wallow in here and die with their brethren then work to better themselves.
>>
>>38014391
>Even if you had, you'd ghost, insult, or try to lecture us (like right now) on how bad things happen to us because we're simply bad people (just world fallacy) on meeting us
Translation
>"I am going to make shit up about you to avoid admitting that I prefer being a loser over changing"
>>
>>38014460
The vast majority of depression responds to cognitive behavior therapy.
In other words, 90%+ of depressed, etc. people just have bad mental habits.
Arcanine is essentially a showcase for people that could turn their life around with 4-6 months of CBT
>>
>>38014538
Yeah maybe with help. Moat of these people don't have the help they need. For me depression ruined my life I let it. I'm trying to turn it around and it is very fucking difficult. Currently on a Sri and I feel wrong but at the same time I don't feel the depression. Like a part of who u am is just gone. It is a troubling feeling. But now that I don't have depression weighing me down I have this weird obsession to bust my ass on my math.
>>
>>38014517
Bait and sage guys, you can waste your life on better threads than this.
>>
>>38014113
this is shit normies say

I didn't ask to be born. sounds like some adolescent shit to say, but it's true. I didn't ask for this shit. how the fuck is it acceptable for people to make something by their own free will, then force expectations upon it? logically, it's just retarded.
>>
File: 1409790320015.jpg (276KB, 720x565px) Image search: [Google]
1409790320015.jpg
276KB, 720x565px
this is basically equivalent to asking Youtube commenters why they have 2 month long arguments with people in Youtube comments.

internet communication takes almost zero energy and thought, especially with the way people communicate.
it's not like we're writing each other letters and mailing them and paying for postage each time.

these are all just words. what's weird to me is how people like OP come in and psychoanalyze a peanut gallery. it's beyond stupid.
>>
File: 7wsnmX2.jpg.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
7wsnmX2.jpg.png
51KB, 657x527px
Life's a nightmare...It dosent feel real anymore
But I dont want to change anything becuase I'm scared of changes.
Also I dont want to change
But I should..
>>
>>38014691
>Sage goes in all fields
you not wanting to admit it's true != bait
>>
>Instead of bitching about how life's shit, why don't you do something about it?
really made me think
>>
>>38014992
...instead of act.
We know
>>
>>38014075
>do something about it
TIME TO HANG MYSELF
BYE
>>
>>38014379
>implying a "good" job and a "loving" wife would make you happy

fuck off retard
>>
>>38015518
Why, so you have more time to write the day's 309th 'tfwnogf' post?
>>
>>38015551
>/r9k/ is one person

i dont care about not having a gf
>>
no amount of money is worth working 8 hours a day for
>>
>>38015618
>implying I didn't mean 308 other people are writing the same thing
Depressed and stupid is no way to go through life, son
>>
>>38016138
I find it worth it for my easy 150k job.
>>
>>38016138
Said with the ennui of the truly worthless
>>
>>38016418
you're attributing that to me as if im the one posting wah no gf :((( threads

im not so what now faggot
>>
>>38016460
You learn how to punctuate a sentence?
>>
>>38016544
how is that relevant to anything were discussing?

pointing out that 308 other people are posting something im not isnt either

get it together please
>>
>>38016590
Avoidance behavior is funny.
Look, pal, this all started with you whining. it hasn't gotten any better.
You wrote this
>>38015518
Making you maybe, just maybe, the dumbest dumbfuck on arcanine.
Stop trying to pretend you're cool - you're just another KHHV who is trying to pretend his choice to be a KHHV is based on anything other than a fear of change.
>>
>>38016659
does a job and a wife instantly make you happy?

seeing as most people hate working and most people get divorced i would wager no

this is my argument and im not going to respond to anything else you said because it makes no sense and youre a retard
>>
File: ketaketa.png (356KB, 640x559px) Image search: [Google]
ketaketa.png
356KB, 640x559px
>>38014075
>small things like changing your diet, taking a walk for 30 mintues during the night, exercise in general, reading, having a nice convo with someone etc.

>He thinks I have enough motivation/willpower to even do something as simple as get out of bed
>>
I did start exercising and improved my diet. During exercise I feel good, and I feel good for an hour after, at most. It's just a temporary escape from unhappiness.
I work and I take care of myself, I don't understand why I still feel unhappy.
>>
>>38014075
If this is how I end up then this is what I truly wanted. I don't need to "improve" if I'm already happy.
>>
>>38016716
>seeing as most people hate working
Being unemployed leads to depression, People may hate to work, but they hate not working more
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how-unemployment-and-depression-fit-together%2F

And no - most first marriages actually last

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=the+myth+of+high+divorce+rates

And married men are happier, healthier, live longer, make more money, have more frequent (and better!) sex, and have more friends
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=marriage+is+good+for+you

Keep being a mongoloid, retard
>>
>>38014075
i am changing my life for the better. the problem is that hard work sucks. earning my masters degree sucks. working out 4x a week sucks. improving myself sucks. i just want to fester and rot, and be happy with it.
>>
>>38014075
>yo dude i'm confident why aren't you I literally cannot fathom why someone could be different from me

Gee anon, really making me thingk
>>
>>38016436
Rather work 20 hours for 75k-statistically money doesn't bring much more happiness after that amount. Even if it did I can't see how it would be better than having 20 hours of extra free time
>>
>>38014075
Most people have put in a lot more than a small effort only to get nothing in return, I am one of those people, I accept my fate.
Although it is annoying to see all these fags complaining.
>>
File: 1495802606658.png (789KB, 1887x2545px) Image search: [Google]
1495802606658.png
789KB, 1887x2545px
>>38014075
>Instead of bitching about how life's shit, why don't you do something about it?

Some of us don't want to do anything about our lives, and bitching about it on a vietnamese basket weaving forum is fun

>Why don't you actually put some effort into making your life better? You don't even have to do anything big, small things like changing your diet, taking a walk for 30 mintues during the night, exercise in general, reading, having a nice convo with someone etc.

Oh, fuck off. These """"small things that change your life"""" may be the biggest meme advice since "be yourself". Like some other anon said, most of us are beyond salvation, and we only keep living to spite ourselves out of self hatred.

>Why do you prefer to bitch on 4chan? I never understood you faggots, you're seriously fucked if you're planning to spend the entirety of your life like this. Various shit happens, yet you prefer the comfortable feel of your room. Is going out of your circlejerk that hard?

Shit nigger, you said it yourself! You don't understand us, therefore you cannot expect us to do anything you would consider sensible or normal.

In conclusion, REEEEEEEEEEE FUCK OFF YOU NORMIE SCUM GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD
>>
>>38014075

Some of us don't want to do anything about our lives, and bitching about it on a vietnamese basket weaving forum is fun

>Why don't you actually put some effort into making your life better? You don't even have to do anything big, small things like changing your diet, taking a walk for 30 mintues during the night, exercise in general, reading, having a nice convo with someone etc.

Oh, fuck off. These """"small things that change your life"""" may be the biggest meme advice since "be yourself". Like some other anon said, most of us are beyond salvation, and we only keep living to spite ourselves out of self hatred.

>Why do you prefer to bitch on 4chan? I never understood you faggots, you're seriously fucked if you're planning to spend the entirety of your life like this. Various shit happens, yet you prefer the comfortable feel of your room. Is going out of your circlejerk that hard?

Shit nigger, you said it yourself! You don't understand us, you can't empathize with robots, therefore you cannot expect us to do anything you would consider sensible or normal.

In conclusion, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK OFF YOU NORMIE SCUM GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD
>>
>>38017130
Whoops, posted it twice. Sorry, please ignore that post.
>>
I would enjoy my life if my family weren't assholes. I'm sending job applications, I'll move out when I have a job, is that good enough for you?
>>
>>38017168
That's for you to answer for yourself, mate.
>>
File: 1495829713371s.jpg (7KB, 250x207px) Image search: [Google]
1495829713371s.jpg
7KB, 250x207px
I really wish they would kill themselves. They're wasting oxygen
>>
File: work-theman.jpg (12KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
work-theman.jpg
12KB, 400x298px
>>38017196
Anything else is illegal my good man.
>>
File: 1495723559848.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1495723559848.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
They're worse than Niggers. Atleast niggers don't know theyre being niggers. These neet scum are like low grade niggers
>>
File: 1495723618408.jpg (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1495723618408.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
Please if you don't want to be alive and improve. You just want to cry about how lifes not on your side and its not your fault.... do what you can and kill yourself so the population will decrease and I can get more tings. For the glory of the world remove yourself it is the highest honor
>>
>>38014075
Oh I do put effort, there's just barely any where or one to express it to. Especially with emphasis on there being very few worthwhile folks. There's only so much opportunity I'm willing to grasp and it's scarce already.
>>
>>38014075
>HUUUUR DUUUR JUST GET U SHIT TOGETHER M8S JUST DO SIMPLE STUFF AND YOULL BE FINE

You're literally a verbal cancer, you fucking normie. Do you actually think strolling around and eating greens daily will make someone who's already fucked by birth with disease/ugliness/poorness/mental issues/social inabilities/straight out dumbness be even slightly healthier emotionally ? Free will is the most devastating meme to ever exist in our society. You have little choice, if any, if you're cursed by your environment/genetic/raising/sexual chromosomes( even fucked up whores can find a beta orbiter idiot to save them from a miserable fate. Having a vagina is a free pass to comfort in life)

So, briefing the opera: Go back to god damned jewbook and die of aids with some filthy rostie
>>
>>38017275
>>38017325
>>38017292
>>38017223
>samefagging this hard

This comment is original, innit.
>>
>>38016829
having a shit life, being sad and mentally ill leads to depression, and if you actually are depressed, working won't change that, neither will taking a fucking walk. evident by many posters here saying "neet life was bad but working is far worse" unless you end up working in some prestigious well-paid job you enjoy, but if that was the case you wouldnt be a neet in the first place.

>normal people (who get married) tend to be more normal (also having friends)

wow very interesting observation faggot
>>
>>38016829
Not him but people who are unmarried also live longer. Don't know why you left that out. Almost like you're being intellectually dishonest. And also don't forget marriages are 50/50 likely to end in divorce. So yes. He is technically correct.
Having a good job or a "good" wife could make you happy but it also could make you worse. http://blog.stridehealth.com/post/staying-single-can-help-you-live-longer
https://www.bls.gov/opub/mlr/2013/article/marriage-and-divorce-patterns-by-gender-race-and-educational-attainment.htm
>>
I don't feel like doing anything, I feel like it would be fruitless anyways and plunge me deeper into the abyss.
The only thing left is to pity myself.

I am not a good wizard.
>>
>>38017558
>"Change is SCARY!"
FTFY
>>
>>38017586
if im miserable right now, getting a job realistically will not make me happier.

nice redditism btw.
>>
File: 1495723291291s.jpg (6KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
1495723291291s.jpg
6KB, 250x201px
JUST PLAY DON'T STOP BELIEVING WHILE YOU END IT . ITS TIME FOR YOU GUYS TO TAG OUT AND LET THE BIG BOYS HAVE MORE LEG ROOM. HITLER WOULD BE PROUD
>>
>>38017576
You're the dishonest piece of shit here. Being normal gets you marriage, not the opposite, you fucking moron. And how could a fucking failure like most of the guys here sustain a woman, let alone a family ? Even what I said falls on the fucked from birth shit
>>
>>38018008
Oshit, sorry man, saw the reply on a glance and thought It was something else
>>
File: 1441401593572.jpg (180KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
1441401593572.jpg
180KB, 717x960px
>Inciting the chemically sedated population to public unrest
Titan Penal Colony is waiting for you, creep.
>>
File: IMG_0840.jpg (257KB, 474x522px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0840.jpg
257KB, 474x522px
>>38014075
I'm now planning to hitchhike across the USA after asking this very board for their thoughts on it since no one in my family even bothered to entertain the idea, except my four cool uncles. I'm gonna be gone for a while once I leave but I think that this trip will really change me for the better.
Still having some trouble planning all the details, especially with what I'm gonna pack since I can't bring too much, but I should have it all worked out relatively soon.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.