[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have eye damage >can't be reversed but only made

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1482980350288.jpg (5KB, 200x157px) Image search: [Google]
1482980350288.jpg
5KB, 200x157px
>have eye damage
>can't be reversed but only made so it doesn't get worse
>have appointment today
>getting a shot in the eye
>doctor says it won't hurt, even asked to make a $200 bet with me about it
>I don't believe him
>mfw thinking about it
>>
>>38013910

>make bet
>say it didn't hurt while it did
>collect 200
>>
>>38013923
im a pretentious fag with too much integrity to do that
>>
>>38013910
The anxiety is the worst part. It won't be anywhere near as bad as you think it will be. They give you numbing drops and shit so you can't feel the needle.
>>
>>38013910
Ive had shots in the eye before, they dont really hurt but it feels really horrible nontheless.
In my case it was a long needle into the inner corner of my eye to freeze a muscle back there so not the actual white of the eye itself.
>>
>>38013938
Do they immobilize the muscles so you can't look around? I feel like it would be hard to no jerk the needle all around out of reflex
>>
>>38013938
that's extremely good to know. I thought they'd be going in dry lmao

>>38013970
fuck, sounds horrifying. thanks for the info.
>>
>>38013923
OP would lose 200 dollars you idiot. The doctor is saying the shot won't hurt. OP thinks it will. The doctors beta OP 200 dollars it won't hurt. OP agrees. The doctors gets 200 dollars from OP if the shot doesn't hurt. OP gets 200 dollars from the doctor if the shot hurts.
How are you that stupid?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.