[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just how much sex does the average woman have? I've been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: emotionpepe.jpg (62KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
emotionpepe.jpg
62KB, 300x250px
Just how much sex does the average woman have?

I've been spending a lot of time and texting this girl and I've really fallen for her. But I feel like she gets dicked a lot, and I don't even know what to do about it. She says she goes out with friends or whatever, but I feel like she has a fwb. I don't know, but it really hurts. Maybe I'm making it all up in my head.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170606-223821.png (510KB, 1080x1581px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170606-223821.png
510KB, 1080x1581px
>>38011904
To be honest, if any girl is 6.5/10 or higher, it's more than likely. And the higher their age, the more likely it is that they've been dicked. It's a shame, really, but that's what this world's come to.

I wish I didn't have this weird complex where I am legitimately unattracted to girls that have had sex before (especially if they've been blacked, which is ironic since I'm mixed). Not sure where it comes from since my dad was and is a fuck machine. I suppose robot tendencies don't necessarily run in the blood.
>>
>>38011904
Just throw your sausage on top of the pile don't be a fag and expect some pure waifu fantasy shit
>>
>>38012083
Wrong. Hotter girls do not have more sex. In my experience the hot girls are more picky about guys and as a result don't sleep around so much. It's the average or below average girls who are the biggest sluts.
>>
>>38012083
>>38012093
>you can generalize on this subject

Depends more on the girls character than her looks.
Girls (like most humans) tend to go through "phases" and some (maybe many) had a sluttier phase in their life.
The pretty girls are no exception. They just have it easier to pick up a chad to fuck with.

>>38012083
Have fun fucking a virgin and building up a relationship until the point where she realizes that she "missed somthing in her life" and starts sucking BBC.
>>
Pick up a girl from a church, it hasn't failed me yet
>>
>>38012083
>self hating mongrel against race mixing
>virgin angry at women for having sex
>blaming modern society of course

You are the retarded, deformed embodiment of this board
>>
File: tinder-study-9.jpg (39KB, 920x386px) Image search: [Google]
tinder-study-9.jpg
39KB, 920x386px
>>38011904
The vast majority of young women in Western countries have the POTENTIAL to sleep with a new, attractive (8+/10) man every week.

But the DEGREE to which individual women gorge on the smorgasbord of prime alpha male cock depends on multiple things e.g. their relationship to their father, their self-esteem, their political/religious beliefs, their social life
>>
>>38011904
It depends on her sex drive.
Most would probably be around 1-4 times a week.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.