[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>can't stop thinking about the cute cashier that giggled

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (47KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 480x480px
>can't stop thinking about the cute cashier that giggled at my stuttering today

I'M READY TO FUCKING END IT
>>
then go for it, anon. you won't listen to any actual advice anyway.
>>
File: tumblr_me6ex3x4Qi1qzbqw1o1_1280.jpg (172KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_me6ex3x4Qi1qzbqw1o1_1280.jpg
172KB, 633x758px
>pretend I'm talking to the qt girl that sat next to me in high school that really liked me but I never asked her out
>do this on a daily basis

Wew lads.
>>
Same OP

>Cute cashier smiled at me and said she liked my shirt
>Immediately imagining scenarios where we live a happy loving life together in peace

END ME
>>
File: 83zbukw.jpg (122KB, 780x816px) Image search: [Google]
83zbukw.jpg
122KB, 780x816px
>>38011859
>snuggle pillow and pretend it's that girl
>imagine myself happily cuddling the warm body next to me

This is heavy feel fellas.
>>
>haven't fantasized about a girl in years
>haven't had a real conversation with a girl in months
>haven't had a real oneitis since I was 19
>haven't met any cute girls in years
>most girls aren't even that cute to me anymore
>fap sometimes but never think of anything while doing it
>no emotions
>lost my job a few months ago
>living in my mom's basement
>every day I try to learn more about programming
>usually just stare at OpenGL tutorial #1 for an hour
>go back to bed and browse 4chan
>walk outside for an hour
>sleep and repeat
>mummy made me go to the store and I started freaking out
>could tell store clerks noticed
>never check email anymore
>look one day to find out my old employee offered me a temp job as a janitor
>had been a well-payed programmer before
>dead inside

Anyone else /purgatory mode/ here?
>>
>>38012106
I'm not at that point yet but I may get there soon
Quitting my current garbage job because my mom is getting on disability
Beforehand I was the only person in the house with any income so I basically had to provide for her fat lazy ass
>>
>>38012201

Instead you could keep your job and try to improve your life anon. You really don't want to become like me. Please, anon, I'm in fucking purgatory.
>>
>>38012222
I'm not quitting intending to do nothing
I'm trying to remove a source of stress from my life to make clearer decisions so I don't fuck myself harder than I already have
>>
>>38012106
How old are you dude?

oregeonao
>>
>>38012298

Early 20s but feel like I'm dying. No matter what I do I always end up back here, still no gf or friends. Went to uni, got a job, nothing works and I'm living the NEET life again.
>>
>>38011883
>Cute cashier smiled at me and said she liked my shirt
how do you approach her in this situation im genuinely curious.
>>
>>38012996
Smile and look directly at her warmly while buying something actual functioning adults buy. Sports gear or something. Tell her you see her working there a lot and ask if she lives near buy or comutes. Protip, it's the first cause she's a fucking cashier. Say cool and tell her you have been looking for stuff to do around and ask if she has any good ideas. If she is interested she will Tell you.

Do this when her lane is empty.
>>
>>38013152
i guess thats good enough, thanks for the tip
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.