[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanons of r9k, what's your opinion on people who alternate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1497997827962.jpg (50KB, 933x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497997827962.jpg
50KB, 933x960px
Femanons of r9k, what's your opinion on people who alternate between thrusting and licking your vag to delay their ejaculation, putting it out everytime they go down on you, then going back in?
Would it turn you on or rather frustrate and prevent you from reaching orgasm?
>>
Its actually a turn off because Ill get into the thrusting but if the guy switches then it becomes a chore to get aroused again like STOP! Guys seriously dont do this.
>>
>hhuurr deerrp femanon here meme

Nice bait op now tits or gtfo.
>>
>>38011501
not op but whats the best strategy?
>if you are actually a femanon and not a gay ass LARPer
>>
>alternating between thrusting and licking vag

Who the fuck does this

I haven't had sex in 8 years and even I know you don't do this
>>
>>38011449
>Not femanon. Normie-chad here, i have sex quite a lot so i can help.

If you have to cum...just cum and then you can lick her, but if you stop fucking for no reason she won't like it.
You need to be costant in order to give her orgasm. If you change stuff too much she wont climax. Focus on slow and powerful thrusts after a while, she will like it and maybe delay your ejaculaton.
Of course the optimal thing would be to just keeping fucking, but if you have PE im sorry for u, you will have to compensate like i said.
>>
>>38011449
This is a horrible thread and i hope you get cancer. SAGE
>>
>>38011449
I'm a virgin and that sounds great desu, too bad no one will ever love me because I actively avoid any and all people
>>
>>38011449
>licking pussy

That's fucking cuck tier. Men use their hands, women use their mouths. Under no circumstances am I putting my mouth on her cheesey fish hole.
>>
>>38011629
That's because you're a man and nobody wants to have sex with a man except for homosexual people. Sorry
>>
>>38011641
cuck tier.
Seriously? What a fucking loser you are.
Cheesey fish hole is how you describe a pussy?
Virgin Faggot.
>>
>>38011641
>>38011641
>virgin detected
most females are impowered womyns who will refuse to go down on you if you don't go down on them so that might stop you in your tracks if you ever plan on losing it buddy
>>
>>38011688
Am i the only one who doesn't need to lick pussy to get blowjobs, but i still do it because i like pussy?
>>
>>38011729
No, you're just not a repressed homosexual virgin
>>
>>38011768
Thank god.
Feels good to be a normie
>>
>>38011590
Eeeew, lick her after you have cummed in her? Gross
>>
>>38012435
I actually never cum inside.
Also i usually eat pussy before we get to the sex and dont go back to it.
>>
>>38011590
I see. I still see problem with your asertion.

>If you have to cum...just cum
> but if you stop fucking she won't like it

So if you cum she won't like it either.

Can you ever win with women?
>>
>>38011449
I have no idea, I've never had sex with anyone.
>>
I only have sex with other girls. I don't acknowledge my bisexualism in any way, so I have no idea.
>>
File: tumblr_o3ku6rvclL1tl8u0ko1_500.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3ku6rvclL1tl8u0ko1_500.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>38012506
If you cum it's a different story. You can't possibly keep fucking and she knows that. But she will be aroused that you came.
If you have to go slow and have boring/mechanical sex just to cum later, she will get bored and turned off.
Fuck with passion and last as much as you can. if you cum and she doesn't, keep fingering her or eating her (it's on you) untill she cums.
Always always always touch her as much as possible. the more your bodies touch, the more aroused she will get, stay close.
After she cums, you can recover and get to round 2, hopefully lasting more than before. If not, do it all again.
As i said, it's not optimal as penetrative/vaginal orgasm is the best thing for girls, but at least she wont feel sexually frustrated.

Also, women are not so nasty. I've never met a girl that made me feel uncomfortable because i lasted less than expected. Sometimes it happens and the best thing is to laugh about it and keep doing stuff. It's all in your head
If it always happens, it can be a problem, but as i said, the important thing is to make her cum.
The more sex you do, the better you get and you will get more control of the situation.
That's it! Hope it helped someone
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.