[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Yeah white boy how about you finna jump in ere' with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1485627352048.jpg (472KB, 1246x831px) Image search: [Google]
1485627352048.jpg
472KB, 1246x831px
>Yeah white boy how about you finna jump in ere' with me and suck the repirations out muh titties!
>>
>>38010561
that way of talking is a huge turn off you know

also weird dolphin fish forehead
>>
>>38010561
fuck yeah totally, gimme a second

*calls mom and tells her to pick me up immediately*
>>
File: apu kysymys.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
apu kysymys.png
29KB, 741x568px
do choclet peepel boobie make choclet milks?
>>
sure i'll join you
*pulls out shotgun*
>>
>>38010672
*disarms you with left foot*
Heh nice try
*unsheathes katana and telecoms behind u*
Nothing personnel kid

m'lady
*leaves quietly*
>>
I like black girls a lot. That is all.

Thank you.
>>
>>38010561
I'd racemix with that no fucking question.
>>
File: 1410612051157.jpg (17KB, 248x248px) Image search: [Google]
1410612051157.jpg
17KB, 248x248px
>>38010561
Stop talking to me like a nigger.
>>
>>38010561
You are looking mighty fine today young lady. It would be an absolute pleasure on my part to join you in your bathing ritual and engage in the act of suction on your mammary glands.
>>
who the fuck makes these threads

Originally original.
>>
>>38010561
Is that milk? who the fuck actually thinks this nigger stewing in pus ridden cow juice is sexy?
>>
>>38011759
same except in an original way
>>
>>38010561
Then I'd be the one getting the reparations? That doesn't make any sense. Also that's not how you use "finna."
>>
>>38010561
Yes'm!

(how the FUCK was that not original)
>>
>>38010561
How about if I unload some repirations right into your mouth.
>>
I've had the chance to be around black people.
Most black girls, pure black, which you meet at parties or while you're out are a walking lie.
They only look human with their hair done or with a wig, and makeup.
If you see one in the wild, you run the fuck away.
>>
>>38010561
this is not even close to how a real person would use the word "finna"
>>
>>38013237
I worked in black ghettos for 5 years and this man speaks the truth.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.