[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how did I make it to 20 years old without developing a personality?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1477808269162.png (553KB, 678x718px) Image search: [Google]
1477808269162.png
553KB, 678x718px
how did I make it to 20 years old without developing a personality? I'm so fucking boring
>>
>>38009165
Personality is a meme. I'm an interesting person when I'm with other intelligent people. When I'm with normies, I almost never have anything in common to talk about.
>>
>>38010197
but i'm neither. know what i'm saying?
>>
>>38009165
That's your personality, mate
>>
>>38010247
what did I do to deserve a personality that's repulsive to everyone
>>
>>38010643
>deserve

It's probably because you think like a bitch. Hurry up and die, you uninteresting piece of shit.
>>
>>38009165
I don't know but i'm approaching it.
>>38010197
What he said.
>>
>>38010684
How about you post your address and backchat me like that in real life.
>>
File: 1496893505774.jpg (106KB, 698x658px) Image search: [Google]
1496893505774.jpg
106KB, 698x658px
>>38009165
I feel that feeling.
I think this is us for the rest of our lives.
>>
>>38009165
what are you, a woman?!
lol
>roastie detected
>>
my theory is that we didn't develop properly because we weren't meant to. Hundreds of years ago we would have been the faceless, nameless conscripts in some feudal lord's army that would end up dead in a ditch by 16. not all people are meant to live this long
>>
>>38010883
>tfw no massive war to sign up for and die in yet
I would love to dedicate my useless life to something at least
>>
>>38009165
What do you mean you have no personality? Do thoughts run through your head? Are you just a soulless machine?
>>
>>38010883
That's a hypothesis
>>
Early self helplessness maybe? As a child, maybe you didn't explore socially and interact and play with other children because you were treated negatively most interactions, causing you to be conditioned to not try and interact at all, causing a halt to your social development, causing you to not know how to act in most social situations, causing you to be a recluse, causing you to not develop a personality because you lack the social experience to know what to do with people, how to charm and how to be witty.
>>
I wish I liked things or had hobbies or interests

I will never be able to have friends or a girlfriend because I'm too god damn boring and empty and shit at conversation. and I can't even be happy on my own because I don't like anything. I'm going to work minimum wage chump jobs and be alone until I kill myself at 30.
>>
>>38010197
>when i'm with people who share similar interests, i have something to talk about
>when i'm with people who have different interests, i have nothing to talk about

Wow that's so shocking.

Anyway, the actually boring people are people without any hobbies or interests. I myself wish I had some, but I find no pleasure in any of it, sleeping always seems nicer.
>>
>>38011089
Not OP but every thought I have is unoriginal. An ant has thoughts- of working and eating and mating, but that doesn't mean ants are not boring. I guess if, by having thoughts, I have a personality, then ok I have one, but it is a thoroughly uninteresting personality/life with barely any stuff worth sharing about to other people.
>>
>>38011171
>you didn't explore
Overprotective parents are also a problem
>>
>>38011171
Yeah that's me in a nutshell
Orig
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.