[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow, this image actually makes me feel better for being 2011cancer.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2677.png (34KB, 1557x537px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2677.png
34KB, 1557x537px
Wow, this image actually makes me feel better for being 2011cancer.

But in all sincerity, would this site be better if we nuked the fuck out of all the post-GG redditors?
>>
>>38008957
If you joined at any period of this graph you are a newfag
>>
>>38008957
/pol/ and /r9k/ became really popular. The rare pepe meme was huge. How is it that the people on this board who hate normies and roasties can create content that is so appealing to them?
>>
>>38009000
You are as well unless you're pre-2007

probability-wise, you're not
>>
>>38009035
such is memes my good lad
>>
>>38008957
Wow you guys are so cool for being the original cancer. Way to go autists
>>
File: .jpg (52KB, 732x437px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
52KB, 732x437px
Reminder that it's almost unstoppable.
>>
>>38009108
In a scenario like this, it's better to just not post because it's easy to out yourself
>>
>>38009140
Who the fuck cares, you dunce?

I'm a fucking 5'3" wiz who started posting a fucking decade ago and donated my future to this fagheap. No one cares. Not /pol/, not the hipster Brooklyn webdev-shitter goon clique that runs this place, not the fucking M/R9K/GA faggots. Guess how much input I have on things? Guess what my memes get me? Fucking nothing.

It doesn't matter. None of this shit matters.
>>
>>38009207
Was I talking to you, buddy?
>>
>>38009140
You're defending this shitshow of "website". It's better to just kill yourself
>>
>>38009256
Okay then let's talk civil. Where'd you come from, slick?
>>
File: file.png (36KB, 854x464px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
36KB, 854x464px
>>38008957
Fixed your shitty chart shithead
>>
>>38009342
I phone post sometimes and I've been since 05/06. Nothing you can do to stop me either faggot
>>
>>38009296
Yea you solved the puzzle. I stay away from sites like this cause of the cp and potential shit that my isp might see. I may be a shitty programmer but I know enough to avoid this lot. So yes I came from reddit awhile ago. But honestly its entertaining and I love traps so who cares
>>
>>38009000
being on this site in excess of 10 years doesn't make me feel better
>>
This was moots fault entirely. When that shit happened he should have put his foot down and fucking deleted /v/ and /pol/ both (if /pol/ was even around then)

The problem is moot thinks of 4chan like another Reddit. He thinks he's a fucking Internet entrepreneur, he is the kind of guy who, even though he has NO qualifications, refers to himself as having a "PhD in Internet communities". So naturally, a larger population on 4chan is better for him - that's his metric of "success".

Well he isn't, and regardless of what owners might think 4chan will never be a viable business on the same scale as other forum sites. So ranking success by population will never make sense, and letting all those newfags coming and just fucking shitting on the site didn't improve the site whatsoever.

Shutting down /v/ for a few months would have pissed off /v/'s base - that's a good thing. Ever since the board deviated from otaku content it needed to be deleted imo. Gamergate fags needed to be pissed off, banning them wasn't enough (evidently), he needed to force them to leave the site for good, and I feel like deleting /v/ would have been the only surefire way to go about that.

>>38009035
the dumbass frog meme was one of the worst things that happened to this board and its effects can still be seen, while I don't think everyone who posts it should be banned ( some frog posters add value to the site I suppose) I really wish the people who posted it would just leave or something

>>38009000
When did you join? I started using 4chan daily around 2011 but first came to the site at some earlier point I don't remember

I've been here for virtually a decade, and I am most definitely in the minority. Even if I was a newfag then nobody would consider me one now

What percent of the site do you think starting using 4chan before 2010? 0.1%?

>>38009342
Phone posting is convenient. I'm posting from my phone right now. I agree that the phone posting demographic is largely cancer though
>>
>>38009389
Why did you feel the need to say that? Why does every single person who posts from their phone get defensive over posts that say phoneposters ruin the site?

Obviously someone that has been here for a long time and phoneposts isn't the issue you fucking retard.
>>
>>38009509
>a dumb cunt who was never here (durrr was /pol/ around then????) thinks he gets an opinion on the site
fuck off tbqh

>>38009511
I'm sorry did you forget you're on 4chan? Sensitive cunts need to go
>>
>>38009509
Taking this site this seriously should be a prerequisite for a mental illness
>>
>>38009509
>deleting two of the fastest boards
>in the interests of protecting a goon shitgaming clique from the consequences of its refusal to stop nosing around in everything
your ideas are fucking terrible and GG was inevitable

>>38009593
if you're not mentally ill, you don't belong on this board
>>
>>38008957
I feel bad for hopping on board around this time, but I've never been on reddit and I came on here before the election. I was just lonely.
>>
>>38009642
Boards being fast doesn't improve the site
>>
>>38009509
Your whole post is absolutely fucking retarded. If you honestly believe that the solution was deleting /v/ and /pol/, two of the most active boards that are borderline containment boards, you might actually be braindead. Deleting one or both would have just lead to the whole site being unusable for months as all the people just hop to different boards and shitpost in retaliation.

>all the shitting on moot
>I started using 4chan daily around 2011
>I'm posting from my phone right now.
It makes sense that you don't understand anything. The only opinion of worth in your whole post is that "rare pepes" was hot garbage and you probably don't even know why.

>>38009694
No shit you monkey, but think about what would happen when you delete a board that might as well be entirely shitposting and leaving the user base with nowhere else to go.
>>
>>38009071
>>38009509
I joined in 08
>>38009342
And I phonepost
>>
>>38008957
>get banned from /pol/
>shill on /r9k/
They need to start global banning you fucks. Stop posting the same garbage over and over.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.