[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think it's like to have a high school sweet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1584.jpg (136KB, 750x713px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1584.jpg
136KB, 750x713px
What do you think it's like to have a high school sweet heart? To be in a pure relationship where both parties are equally attracted to one another and the male is not being used for monetary gain?
These kids have been together for 4 years now. What do you think will happen to them?
>>
File: IMG_1578.jpg (197KB, 677x1205px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1578.jpg
197KB, 677x1205px
Here's a much more recent pic
>>
No way they'll make it!
>>
>>38008982
least he got to tap it first amiright?
>>
>>38008881

That nigga smoke weed
>>
I'm with my middle school sweetheart (we were both 12 when we met). It's pretty fun. They are like my best friend. We are supposed to be getting married soon.
>>
File: 1495578337028.png (136KB, 363x296px) Image search: [Google]
1495578337028.png
136KB, 363x296px
>>38009029
welp here come the feels
>>
>>38008867
...Who cares? If you didn't get to experience teenage love, let it go. No point in being the creepy older guy chasing after younger chicks.

Just accept the fact that you're older now. Sure, it's not "pure"; but you can snort coke off a hooker's tits and that's fun if ya ask me
>>
>>38009054
Our relationship is sweet, but I still think it's nice to be able to pick out a person after your 20s when you're more sure what you want. I'm happy in my relationship, but it definitely could have gone wrong over time. Don't sweat it anon. Good luck!!
>>
>>38008867
They'll probably get married, buy a house, have some kids, and grow old together. They'll have a good life, but at the same time it will be average. They'll never have a real life of adventure. They'll grow old and die and they'll be forgotten in history like most people.
>>
>>38008867
>The male is not being used for monetary gain

Haha that's when it starts you fool, do you not realize who the provider and pursuant is supposed to be?
>>
>>38008867
>Parents have known each other since they were little
>They got together before highschool and got married after
>Got divorced
>Love too strong so they got back together
It hurts to know I'll never have love like that
>>
>about to turn 19
Do i give up? I feel there's no hope for me
>>
>>38009410
sounds nice
oregamioli
>>
>>38009898
>>Got divorced
>>Love too strong so they got back together
>It hurts to know I'll never have love like that
lmao you're mom most likely went and became the neighborhood cumrag until she realized your dad was the only person willing to support her financially

no wonder you're here, ur the son of a cuck
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.