[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been feeling depressed >20, trans girl >my dream girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: unnamed.jpg (15KB, 200x198px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
15KB, 200x198px
>been feeling depressed
>20, trans girl
>my dream girl left me recently
>gorgeous face, feminine body, flat chest, perfect little ass
>dick of my dreams but neither of us were into topping
>so many good qualities, so many good memories and feelings from such a relatively short relationship
>felt so strongly i loved her, had so many fantasies about who we could be together, what we could do
>both deeply depressed, ultimately she couldn't handle my dependence on her for happiness and neither of us ever wanted to take charge anyway
>have been suicidal just over a decade, attempted a couple years ago but feel like i can't now because my family has been through hell in so many other ways
>never learned to try, high anxiety, so i get high and stare at my phone all day
>friend of ex's messages me wanting to hang out
>i can always use more friends, i don't have any
>sperg out within 24 hours because I can't decide what we should do
>will probably be like this forever
>>
>>38007963
>transgirl
Leave
>>
>>38008249
you have no idea how alike we are
>>
>>38008295
You're right, you're both men.
>>
>>38007963
>transgirl
No, you're a dude who mutilated his genitals because you probably have an undiagnosed chemical imbalance in your brain and you bought the bullshit pop culture is pushing.
>>
>>38007963
>transgirl
So you suffer from gender identity disorder

What sort of emotions do you get when you look at your dick? You must hate it. Are you jealous of girls who have vaginas.
>>
>>38008377
i worry about this but im not interested in pretending to be male
>>38008442
i don't hate it anymore (been on hrt 2 years) but its a huge burden. would like it gone
>>
File: khomeini young.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
khomeini young.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
Im not reading this dumb shit
You are a man and always will be no matter how much makeup you put on, and youll only look uglier and more freakish the older you get
Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>38008442
Shut up Same fag
>>
>>38008554
i do not wear makeup, my face is pretty enough without it. i dont pass for a variety of reasons so i dont bother.
>>
>tranny frogposting instead of animeposting
It's almost unsettling.
>>
>>38008661
Here's a question I've always wondered. On what basis do you judge yourself to have the gender of a female? How do you know your not just a gay man? What makes you not feel male?
>>
File: hitler young.jpg (122KB, 800x1249px) Image search: [Google]
hitler young.jpg
122KB, 800x1249px
>>38008661
Wow so youre young and you dont even pass now. Imagine what itll be like in 10 years. Only the most depraved fetishists will want to touch you.
>>
Maybe you should have just found a nice beta guy instead of some tranny whore you god damn faggot.
>>
>>38008730
dysphoria, or feeling shitty when i'm reminded of my maleness, for lack of a better way to put it. i talked to a therapist and they didnt disagree, that helps. i hope for a trans gene or some other medical basis to show up someday so this all makes sense desu.
>>
woah, you're trans?
being trans shows huuge strength of mind.
no pun intended, but it takes balls.

kek you're both gay dudes larping as women
>>
>>38007963
So you're not just a literal faggot, but wildly delusional as well? Somehow both self-loathing and narcissistic as fuck?

Damn, I recommend the sweet embrace of death tbqhwyufamalam
>>
>>38008852
please explain. this makes no sense
>>
>>38008794
Interesting again. From what age can you remember this feeling of shittiness when thinking about yourself as a male?
>>
>>38008973
14 or 15. i have a lot of life events from around that area that i grasp for meaning from but idk. i am more comfortable thinking this is something about myself i cannot change rather than something i developed as a result of events.
>>
File: excuse me.png (233KB, 386x551px) Image search: [Google]
excuse me.png
233KB, 386x551px
>>38007963
Off yourself holy shit

Please sperg out and shoot yourself dead
>>
>>38008913
first part is a quote from gen zed.
The second part is in reference to the fact that he and his 'girlfriend' have dicks
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.