[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ate corn mixed with rice for dinner >again who else

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 12

File: 1486432493538.jpg (81KB, 600x688px) Image search: [Google]
1486432493538.jpg
81KB, 600x688px
>ate corn mixed with rice for dinner
>again
who else /starving/ here

corn and rice are the only things I have
>>
File: IMG_2908.jpg (131KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2908.jpg
131KB, 800x600px
>>38007761
I abstain from eating and drinking every other day as a form of penance.
>>
File: IMG_20170124_172910.jpg (53KB, 592x840px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170124_172910.jpg
53KB, 592x840px
>>38007761
Corn and red rice are a good combination.
You should try that next.

I don't understand why anybody would eat plain rice. There's so many ways to make rice and so many grains you can mix with rice.
Only time I'd take plain rice is if it's going along with fish, because mixing cultures on a plate is sin.
>>
File: 1471326282891.jpg (44KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1471326282891.jpg
44KB, 720x480px
>>38007804
>I abstain from eating and drinking every other day as a form of penance.
I'm pretty much like this desu

When I lived with my parents eating didn't seem like that big of a deal, just something that happened three times a day

How the fuck is life unironically this hard? Or am I just like 10x more pathetic than the average human being
>>
I had croutons and ovaltine for diner.
>>
That's some North Korea shit
>>
File: IMG_2900.jpg (117KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2900.jpg
117KB, 800x600px
>>38007949
>just something that happened three times a day
For me it was once a day before I started fasting. I really don't care for food, I only eat because it's required to live. Same thing with drinking, I have to set reminders on my pc and phone because I forget to drink because I really don't care.
>>
>>38007849
It wasn't plain rice it was brown rice

There's really no reason to buy white rice desu, it is the same price as brown rice but doesn't taste as good and isn't as healthy
I heard that brown spoils faster than white but i haven't experienced that

>>38008003
I really hope you didn't mix those two
Croutons with oatmeal sounds disgusting

>>38008058
I'm totally on board with eat to live mentality desu, but you still have to remember, you HAVE to eat to live. Fasting is gonna fuck your metabolism up if you do it too long

I guess it doesn't matter too much... Gandhi was fine for the most part and he fasted a bunch
>>
File: IMG_2912.jpg (77KB, 795x599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2912.jpg
77KB, 795x599px
>>38008096
Fasting isn't an option for me, i have to do it. It's not like I'm missing out on anything important. It's just normal for me now.
>>
>>38007761
Fuck corn get beans
Rice and beans is primo poverty cuisine
>>
>>38008201
fuck yeah this. i love the assorted beans you can get from wal-mart.
>>
>>38008170
I hope you starve to death, avatarfag.
>>
File: IMG_2767.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2767.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>>38008393
l wish it was that easy
>>
File: 7547457457.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
7547457457.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>38008170
>Fasting isn't an option for me, i have to do it.
Can I ask why anon?
For religious reasons, for health reasons? Purely to prove your conviction?

While I'm not necessarily against doing such things you have to control your diet very closely to make sure you aren't going to starve yourself, you may feel fine but fasting will catch up to you if you aren't getting the nutrition you need

Honestly I really like the idea of using diet - or fasting - as a means of practicing self control.
We have excess to such an extent that whatever we wish to eat, on any day, any season, is effectively available to us. Nothing is wrong with this of course but eating isn't viewed as a necessity as much as an activity, people live to eat, eat for fun. Eating is one of the primary biological urges, it's one of the few things we HAVE to do in order to survive, which is why mastering control over things such as your urge to eat, or your cravings for certain foods you may enjoy, it's the first step towards complete self control, being able to do what you set your mind towards.
I mean that things like motivating yourself to start that essay and motivating yourself to not eat things you enjoy aren't that different at some level, being able to do one will make doing the other that much easier.

Anyways... I see you said penance, for what?
>>
Thats positively luxurious and sounds nutritious.

I ran out of money for the month, I drank ketchup and ate a bag of M&Ms. It was fucking grose dude. Nothing nastier than eating sugary shit when you really don't want to.
But I needed to stop the hunger and throw calories in there.
>>
Peanut butter and bread is all I have
Seriously why the fuck
I salivate and fantasize about good quality food. Going out to eat is like the highlight of my month
>>
>>38008695
I should clarify that the reason I starve isn't really due to poverty, more just a lack of interest in life in general

I could walk to the store and get something else right now if I really wanted, but being hungry or just eating corn and rice really isn't *that* bad, and I would rather stay in my bed than leave and get food

>>38008744
Peanut butter on toast is a great meal man
I don't think I could ever get sick of that
>>
>>38008695
Purchase dried beans and rice. Healthier than that other shit you are eating and very cheap too. There is a YouTube channel called brothers green eats and they did a series on total budget shopping while also being healthy. You should check it out.
>>
>>38008695
At what point did you run out of money for the month that you would ever have to eat m&ms and ketchup? Have you ever considered maybe you are just a moron? Water comes out of the sink btw
>>
>>38008948
>dried beans
sounds disgusting
>>
File: 1489509105269.png (2MB, 1334x748px) Image search: [Google]
1489509105269.png
2MB, 1334x748px
I wonder if fridgeanon got groceries yet
>>
>>38010076
>I wonder if fridgeanon got groceries yet
Who
>>
I have been eating rice every day for the past month along with a few multivitamins and the occasional lentils. I feel fine actually, but I do wish I had other food. I know how you feel OP, but at least you have corn.
>>
>can't afford to eat and support my pill habit
>dealer has started feeding me when I buy because he's so worried I'll die if I keep on like this
my life is such a mess
>>
>>38010108
What the literal fuck is wrong with you anon stop buying drugs and eat
>>
>>38010108
>drug dealer having to throw in free food to keep his clientele alive
the stinky sad sorry state of the modern day street seller
>>
>>38010089
>I have been eating rice every day for the past month along with a few multivitamins and the occasional lentils. I feel fine actually, but I do wish I had other food. I know how you feel OP, but at least you have corn.
Which multivitamins do you take? I take a b12 pill but I feel like it doesn't even really matter because I'm not eating nutrients in the first place to even worry about them being absorbed
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.