[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

nobody has an easy life. We all have issues. I think you guy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 4897129847123941923874.png (1MB, 1354x838px) Image search: [Google]
4897129847123941923874.png
1MB, 1354x838px
nobody has an easy life. We all have issues. I think you guys need to understand that literally everyone's life is hard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=643zg6sgvag
>>
>>38007226
I don't listen to women or care about what they have to say
>>
mine is harder
>>
jesus fucking christ can we go back in time and not allow youtube to exist?
>>
>>38007244
i doubt it. you just stay home all day.

she actually interacts with people 24/7 and deals with toxicity
>>
>>38007264
I stay home all day because when I go outside I want to puke because everyone is looking at me and I can't get words out or make eye contact
>>
>>38007249
Kill youtube, kill social media, human life happiness skyrockets
>>
I honestly really hate attractive women so much
>>
>10 minute video of a girl saying life isn't all sunshine, even though she's living better than the overwhelming majority of people

Eh.
>>
>>38007306
you don't have even 1/100 of the courage she does. You would NEVER put yourself out there like she did, in front of 100s of thousands of people.
>>
>>38007331
your bait isn't funny, entertaining, or interesting
>>
>>38007331

Not him, but I find it's easier to put yourself out in front of random strangers than in front of people you know. Random internet denizens are barely people. Just voices in the electronic void.

It's the people you'll see again in the flesh who are the worst. They have a face, a name, an audible voice you recognize. They're the ones I can't put myself out there in front of.
>>
>>38007226
She says from the comfort of her boyfriend's apartment with the Canon 5D he bought her, while she's art school.
>>
>>38007331
it's almost like people will be much kinder to an attractive young white woman

halo effect is real no matter you want to deny it
>>
>>38007278
YouTube comments and Facebook are worse for people than 4chan.
>>
>>38007454
I feel like social media has destroyed human happiness.
>>
>>38007226
yeah loneliness is crushing after you were reminded of how it feels to be connected to people. Gives you suicidal urges. You absolutely can't remember how you've been able to handle as much solitude before.
>>
>>38007497
>let's fulfill our social obligations using cold machines
great idea zuckerberg
>>
File: XTP_2.jpg (19KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
XTP_2.jpg
19KB, 320x320px
>>38007226
>complains about missing family and friends the whole time
>just doesn't "feel happy today"
>even says she has new friends but still complains about her life and how she doesnt feel right about posting online
Maybe her life is hard from her perspective but the reality is that compared to approximately 97% of the population her life is a cake walk doesnt mean she isnt any less of a dumb roastie that has little to no idea about how bad life can actually be, she's probably one of those people that says "if you try hard enough anything is possible" and unironically believes in it because for her this is true though only because she doesnt try for anything greater than some vain goals in life combo-ed with the fact that shes attractive which will open up more opportunities for her
>>
>>38007541
How do people even enjoy or accept that lifestyle of normiedom and social media. I've never had nor seen the appeal of any social media. It just drains people of their will to live and fills them with constant envy and jealousy. How could anyone think that was a good idea when put to such a mass scale. Fucking (((Z U C C)))
>>
File: chuckles.png (1009KB, 1071x1087px)
chuckles.png
1009KB, 1071x1087px
>>38007226
I'll agree with what you're saying to a degree, but I have to advance the idea that there truly are some people who live an easy life.
>>
>be born white
>be pretty female
>have friends
>be normie
Fuck I hate when normie roasties try to act like they know.
>>
>>38007331
how does that detract from his argument? oh wait this is the internet
>>
>>38007601
how do we kill the face book
>>
>>38007601
jews are very good at tricking the normies
>>
This one is legit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFy-lMRPUNI

Gets high on anorexia, goes to the restaurant and stuffs herself for 3 hours, pukes everything in the toilet, gets high on the taste of acid.

Became a street violonist and discovered that a demon is never as strong as when you don't talk about it.

Similar message to OP, just more extreme.

>inb4 Uber founder's gf.
>>
>>38007716
>attractive
>woman
>has talent
easy life, sorry
>>
File: 1441824275008.jpg (33KB, 345x348px) Image search: [Google]
1441824275008.jpg
33KB, 345x348px
>has a family that loves her
>has friends
>has a bf
>claims to be lonely

i want off this ride
>>
>>38007747
maybe give it a shot if only for the great violin. Coming from a hyper strict and competitive chinese family is double-edged : grew mad with control and anorexia, but was classically trained with violin
>>
>>38007747
she had a pretty screwed up family though
>>
>>38007792
>>38007819
i really don't care if i'm gonna be honest with you guys

she's still an attractive talented woman
>>
File: cbb.jpg (60KB, 680x818px) Image search: [Google]
cbb.jpg
60KB, 680x818px
>>38007226
Hehehehehahahahaha
hahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAWOOHIHHOHOHOHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>38007275
No one is looking at you, you're probably just another below average 18-25 year old white male. I swear you guys are all bigger special snowflakes than any roastie.
>>
Why is it that the people who complain most about facebook and social media are people who don't have anyone to talk to IRL anyways?

Everyone I know who uses a ton of instagram or facebook has a shit load of actual friends they hang out with. They aren't using it as a replacement, they are using it as a supplement.
>>
this is a well done bait thread enjoy the (You)s dude
>>
People do have hard lives. Everyone does. Some of us don't get the feeling of love that she gets from someone like her Husband. I hate when people do this because they're not trying to help you, they're looking down on you. "Look I'm just like you and everyone else", man shut up please. People do this to me at my job all the time. Tell me that they have it rough too then go home to their own house or apartment to sleep with their SO.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.