[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw a muslim girl likes you but you're too scared to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 1498569096439.jpg (295KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498569096439.jpg
295KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw a muslim girl likes you but you're too scared to get close to her because her father and/or brothers will probably beat you to death and bomb your house
>>
>>38006895
>Muslim
She won't date you if you don't convert to her religion and offer her family 3 chickens.
>>
>>38006895
Just pretend to be a convert.
>>
>>38006895
if she likes you then she's not a muslim

the biggest part of being muslim is not wanting to corrupt your faith with a non-muslim.
>>
I had a good kek to your post well done op.
>>
>>38006895
don't let racism get the best of you. those and mexican families are some of the best people you can have close to you. life would be a lot easier if you married into that
>>
>>38007006
muslim isn't a race dumbass
>>
>>38006914
3 chickens is highballing you for a muslim girl.
You start by talking them down to 2 chickens, then if you can do it get them to agree to ten pounds of grain. It may seem like a lot more, but a chicken over the course of its life is worth much more.
>>
>>38007006

It's not his racism it's the Muslim's racism you dumb fuck. Also Muslim isn't a race.

Burn in hell, oh wait, you probably want to do that. Perverted Satan slut.
>>
>>38007006

Satan slut
>>
>>38007006

>sucks on a pentagram made out of dicks

SATAN SLUT
>>
>>38007006
A guy in Denmark was raped and tortured by the and brother of his muslim girlfriend
>>
>>38007006

>6

1/3 of a Satan slut IS A SATAN SLUT JUST THE SAME
>>
>>38006895
Just convert, don't buy into the memes islam is the perfect robot religion it's the only one that still promotes traditional values and puts females in their place
>>
>>38007006
>[muslims] are some of the best people you can have close to you
So long as you check them for explosives first, right?
>>
>>38007146
>threesome
sounds hot. Got any videos?
>>
There's a muslim girl at my college and she's super cute. She seems to be pretty fond of me, I would date her but I hesitate for similar reasons. I don't care if it's racist, the proof is in the pudding. People who follow that religion are scary people. Not all of them but enough to be wary.
>>
Not all of them are like that.
Just most.
Weigh your options carefully. Is death worse than a life alone? But you can probably pretend to be Muslim quite easily. Just always pretend you need guidance and accept their advice. Also know that your partner might betray you by telling her family if you falter as a Muslim.
It'd be a hard life.
>>38006949
I'm not convinced women can be Muslims without being under duress or being unaware of their religion. But I suppose there's some super submissive women who get turned on by the idea of living so dangerously you can be stoned to death for relatively small offenses (or having crimes committed against you).
So I just don't perceive this being normal.
>>
Convert to islam. you get a qt gf and you get to beat her and treat her like property.
>>
>>38008643
>get to beat her
That's not normal of people to want. Even here.
>treat her like property
Common dom fantasy. Move along.
>>
>>38008623
>I suppose there's some super submissive women who get turned on by the idea of living so dangerously you can be stoned to death for relatively small offenses (or having crimes committed against you).
have you seen the ISIS women? BBC did a feed on them and theyre batshit insane.

so yes there are super submissive women out there...to their husbands, not to you as a general male, they want to smash your face in.
>>
>>38006895
More likely? They would murder or mutilate HER. Islam is a cancer that harms even itself m8.
>>
File: 1485051657332.jpg (34KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1485051657332.jpg
34KB, 560x560px
I feel this way about literally every non-white girl and many white girls as well

not the "bomb your house" part. but the beating me up part. I feel like if I dated a non-white girl her family would despise me.
>>
>>38008774
This desu. In my family we settle everything with words. A slap is something you interrupt a situation over.
If I dated a black girl I might get in a situation where they expect me to fight. The fuck would I do? I don't know the customs at all. I'd either get my ass whooped or not know when it's appropriate to stop.
>>
>>38008809
I grew up in Lehigh Acres m8 you can trust me here: most black guys aren't just looking to chimp out or something on a normal white guy hanging around their cousin or sister.

Just don't be fake or disrespectful beyond disrespect received and don't talk to a hoodrat. Simple as that.
>>
>>38008684
im just doing a kidding my man
>>
>>38006895
When I started working at my job a qt Muslim girl got hired after me and she's so pretty
>>
Know what the plural of "muslim" is guise?
Give up? It's "gangrape" :D
>>
I love muslim jokes.
Why was the muslim stroking the goat?

No, he wasn't fucking it. He was at the petting zoo for his wife's ninth birthday.
>>
>>38009179
so muslims fuck goats.

Don't american females fuck horses? I mean, we're splitting hairs here.
>>
>>38009307
>hairs

10/10
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.