[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Survey on what type of thread robots hate seeing here the mo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0518.png (211KB, 1146x892px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0518.png
211KB, 1146x892px
Survey on what type of thread robots hate seeing here the most.
http://www.strawpoll.me/13303057
>>
File: Capture d'écran.png (39KB, 690x724px) Image search: [Google]
Capture d'écran.png
39KB, 690x724px
I hate 25+ too but not as much
>>
>>38006150

I never thought I hated traps more than when I came to this board due to all the prison gays
>>
Disappointed due to lack of britfeel.
>>
>>38006150
> no option for race b8 threads

I swear to god, I would pay to see the face of the fucker who keeps spaming "blacked" all over this site.
>>
>>38006246
I never thought people would hate britfeel. Perhaps I'll create a second version, but it kind of falls under general feel threads in my opinion.
>>
>>38006150
wheres britfeel
>>
>>38006276
Sorry about that Anon, I haven't seen too many of those but if I ever make a second version I will include it.
>>
>>38006283
I accidentally left an option off of the survey. Sorry, I'll add it if I ever make a second version.
>>
>hug your sister is 3rd
Why? There's only one up at a time, and they're for a good cause. If you don't like them all you have to do is hide it every few days. At least they aren't spammed like the other choices.
>>
Writing in "BLACKED" threads
>>
>>38006279
i can guarantee anyone who has a filter has britfeel filtered
>>
polfag threads are the worst threads
>>
>>38006335
they're fucking creepy and weird, like everybody on this board
>>
I hate any thread that is spammed every single day. It's so fucking annoying.

And newfags and normalfags who don't recognize them as a copypasta/spam thread and reply to them without sage
>>
>>38006395
You mean like Jew threads and nigger threads? That's under "hate".
>>
Britfeel and any trap or gay threads are cancer to this board.
>>
>>38006150
What is a LARP thread? Is that just a thread where someone's talking about their problems and people here are too normie to understand it so they just put it down to roleplaying?
>>
>>38006436
If they're like everyone else, then why is it a problem? They just want you to have a decent relationship with your family. What's wrong with that?
>>38006543
"This happens" wat do?
>>
>>38006569
Oooooh, I see.
Those are dumb, yeah.
>>
>>38006476
This very much. Stuff here are supposed to be original but every day it's the same dozen threads
>>
>>38006543
I've noticed a huge increase in the misuse of the word "LARPing" lately and I have no idea where the hell it's coming from.
>>
>>38006279
People wouldn't mind if you just called it /fee/.
>>
>>38006829
*/feel/

I really need to read my posts before posting.
>>
Homoposters btfo
>>
>>38006795
Are we allowed to LARP on /r9k/?
Can we LARP right now?
>>
File: free johnny neptune.png (224KB, 1146x892px) Image search: [Google]
free johnny neptune.png
224KB, 1146x892px
>a matrilineal Jew from NYC built a small empire around having people convince each other to write for free
>you are one of these people
>you spend irreplaceable hours of your life writing posts for an ex-comedy anime website
>at fifty words a post, and twenty posts, that's a thousand words per day
>you typically write the equivalent of a two-page essay (with pictures!) for this website, daily
>you are paid in the applause of fellow dupes, kilobytes of temporary server space, and virtually nothing else
>you have been persuaded that your contributions are important
>in fact, they are forgotten almost immediately; if they aren't, and they're reposted, it's "spam" and bannable
>you have been persuaded that this content farm has a "culture"
>in reality, the desires of the management trump the fancies of the 'users' every time and your "culture" carries the weight of flair on the walls of an Applebee's
>you have been persuaded that you can be "influential"
>the truth is that IRC cliques and Facebook good-old-boy networks run pretty much everything, and you'd be better off in a Discord
>there are long-standing "cultural" norms against applying anything less than the maximum effort available to you, or doing anything that might diminish the flow of free labor
>you have been persuaded to work hard, for free, and disdain those who do not
>for failing to do this, or violating any of the hundred written and unwritten guidelines of this volunteer click sweatshop, you will be "punished" by being disallowed from providing further free work
>(but not forever, and you'll still be allowed to READ it, because otherwise you might visit other sites)
>your machismo, egged on by this "culture", does not allow you to leave for fear of "losing"
>however, you are being gradually evicted from your fake home by a bunch of slope-browed, beady-eyed Nazi thugs, simply because they make more money and are easier to manage
>>
Bumping for more data.
>>
>>38007653
>implying this isn't a ballot-stuffed Discord-cabal Vladpost
>implying even for a second that you got
>T
>H
>R
>E
>E
>HUNDO
>votes in one hour
>sincerely implying that you got 3.33 votes per minute for three hours
>implying this when some of the fastest threads get ~100 posts in three hours
>expecting anyone to believe this shit
>>
>>38007941
What does that even mean I just wanted to do a survey
>>
>>38007941
You know you can pick more than one, right? I just put in 6 votes. Think with your brain, little girl.
>>
>>38008093
Exactly, if you have two things you hate you can pick both. Thanks Anon.
>>
Why is there so much hate for hug your sister threads?
>>
>>38008093
>implying you're not still a Vladposter
>>38008093
>implying anyone on 4chan is autistic enough to call someone "little girl"
>you're not an offsite shitposting clique poster
>>38008180
>implying there aren't people on 4chan who automatically hate everything
>implying for the barest second that it's at all difficult to scrape together thirty people who will hate whatever you tell them to
>implying you can't dredge up enough haters to get even britfeel or 25+ downboated off the board
>there's anything at all difficult about finding enough people who are pissed off enough to hate whatever that you can make it look like a groundswell of opposition
>>
>>38008389
I don't understand a lot of what you just said. Why are you so mad?
>downboated off the board
I don't think this survey bans a certain thread type when it's over.
>>
>>38006150

Love watching that % go up on trap threads. Neovags Btfo
>>
>>38008470
>implying the yid who made it isn't using it for that

>>38008548
>/pol/ owns the site now
>4chan: Premium Pepe Twitter Reposts
>moot on suicide watch
>"now we can finally ban anime"
>>
>>38006795
The misuse of LARP thing is a meme, but what it is is basically just *Blocks your path* What do type threads
>>
>>38008548
Not really. At any given time, there's about two trap threads up on /r9k/. Each one has about 70-80 posts, typically. Assuming 100% correspondence between each thread, as in "the same people are posting in each one", and allowing a ten-poster margin for shitposts and dislikes, the number of people trying to whine them off the board is close to the number of people in them.

A side note: I will never fucking understand, for the life of me, the people who say trappists are "invading" 4chan. For fuck's sake, moot's catchphrase was "I want to be the little girl". Yes, you imageboard geniuses, they invented it so they could invade it. Excellent fucking sleuthing, there. I don't know what the hell imageboard tradition you think you're preserving on the site that invented the word "trap", but it sure as shit isn't anything I'm affiliated with.
>>
>>38008841
However, the only thing you get when you write posts like this is "degenerates btfo maga" shit.
>>
>>38008841
*posters, ffs I can't type
>>
Second bump before bed time for me.
>>
Forced meme threads are obviously the worst and it's not even here.
Rare pepes, party rocking, lorde, braaap and that kind of shit is painful
>>
>>38009409
I'll make sure to add it for my next survey, thank you for your input.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.