[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other robots play this game? I just want people that aren't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0672.jpg (147KB, 506x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0672.jpg
147KB, 506x900px
Any other robots play this game? I just want people that aren't turbonormies to talk about the game with. I'm arena 10, 3117 trophies right now.
>Inb4 mobile game xD
Yes, and it's very fun for a mobile game. You should try it Anon.
>>
>>38004939
I'm at a plateau. I lack the skill to get passed arena 8. For every 1 match I win. I get beat by four. I also refuse to buy anything so my two rare cards are super weak.
>>
>>38004988
Which legendaries do you have? I got to arena 10 with a sparky deck, despite how bad people think it is.
>>
I don't have a phone, what's this game like? what genre?
>>
>>38005021
Card game. It's difficult to describe. You have a deck of 8 cards, each has a cost 1-9 and when played, removes that cost from your resource bar which, when a match begins, starts at 5 and slowly charges to 10 at a rate of 1 per second. Cards are either troops, spells, or buildings. Troops move toward the enemies' side of the arena, spells can be cast anywhere, and buildings are immobile, typically defensive. The goal of the game is to destroy your opponent's towers, which they have 3 of, while protecting your own. Whoever destroys more wins. You have 3 minutes to get at least 1 tower destroyed, and if no one has destroyed a tower or if the players are tied it goes into overtime for 1 minute.
>>
>>38004988
I have a graveyard and ice wizard.
>>
>>38004939
>shitty phone bassed mmo
Gtfo normie. I bet you play farmville too.
>>
>>38005203
Yes I did. What wrong with that. I was the only one in my family who had green cows.
>>
3500 trophies here
>>
>>38004939
Used to play the game until finding out the game was rigged and had a algorithm after x amount of games, it would purposely put you against extreme counter decks. Also buying gems would reset the rig for x amount of games.
>>
>>38005296
You have proof of this? That's low. I've never heard of that.
>>
>>38005172
Make a splash yard deck. Graveyard, Baby Dragon, Knight, skeletons, Bowler as core. Options: Ice wizard, executioner(replaces bowler) inferno tower, zap/log, poison/fireball, tornado, ice spirit.
>>
>>38005203
No, I play games that I can access from the palm of my hand. Why are you so angry? Some of us have jobs and school, NEET. We can't all just be PC master race all the time.
>>
File: IMG_0674.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0674.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>38005172
Example deck.
Not a really strict way to play, but generally just go for one tower and then defend. Wait till they play their splash unit/spell and then counter with graveyard.
>>
>>38005346
Well for starters you must of experienced after a few games, you start going against decks that counter you in every way and also the other players card levels will be higher. But to the point about half a year ago someone who worked for supercell had a falling out with the company and released a bunch of information on le reddit. It shown how the algorithms and matchmaking worked ect. But what confirmed it was he actually received a NDA violation from supercell for sharing the information.
>>
>>38004939
Clash of Clans is and will always be better.
>>
>>38005721
That is a pretty basic thing to do for mobile games to be honest.
>>
>>38005203
>Another poorfag mad cuz i had 100 tier barn
I bet you are a nigger
>>
>>38005899
I play clash of clans too, it's also pretty fun. Clash royale isn't for everyone, and I understand that Anon.
>>
>>38004939
I mean, its way too fantasy shit sometimes and all those colors hurt my eyes, but it has potential for something.
>>
>>38006002
I just can't get behind Clash of Royale. too repetitive and boring. you can argue Clash of Clans is that too but that's just my opinion though.
>>
>>38006035
It's the art style. I enjoy it because I'm a TF2 person as well, that kind of stuff appeals to me.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.