[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>move out the second you turn 18 Why is this a thing? What

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: DSCF1980.jpg (2MB, 2691x1402px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF1980.jpg
2MB, 2691x1402px
>move out the second you turn 18
Why is this a thing? What was wrong with clans sticking together and living on the same land for generations?
>>
lol what are you a momma's boy? you can't live at home if you're getting wasted and fucking a different chick every night bro.
>>
>>38004771
But that's what the fuck shack is for.
>>
>>38004743
The notion of a strong family unit has been eroded away at by overseeing forces in the past few decades. Everyone is only out for themselves now.
>>
>>38004743
cultures change, especially given the thousands of years type scale you're talking about
fag
>>
>>38004743
Literally only a white (anglo) thing
>>
>>38004743
Personally, I had shitty parents so moving away improved my drastically. I would have blown my brains out had I stayed another year in that house.
>>
I guess because they want to get out of the control of their parents. I live with my dad and he stays out of my business for the most part. I don't pay for shit and outside of some deserved nagging it's great desu. I'm 26 and no girl I've been with has ever said anything about it either
>>
it's a thing for people. girls are like i moved out when i was 18. i said gee maybe if i didn't have seizure then i would of....
>>
parents want to assume the least amount of responsibility for their child's education and path in life so they leave it in the hands of public schools, and want them out and back in public education asap.
>>
I wish I lived at home longer. I left at 18 because I just didn't get along with them but now 10 years later I regret it. I've always been living paycheck to paycheck. Probably could have had some savings if I had stayed at home. But now the biggest thing to me is.. how fucking lonely I am. I've lived alone for so long that I can barely deal with it anymore. I wish I had people around even if it was my parents that I argued with.

I suggest being independent and living at home. I had a friend who's mom did his banking still when he was 25. She still pays his phone bill now that he's 30. Good on him I guess but fuck that. Learn to take care of yourself
>>
>>38004771
In an ideal world you should be able to get wasted and fuck a new chick every night in the same house you share with your parents. Why the fuck is it any different (technically speaking) from your mom having friends over to do jazzercize or some shit?? Or different from your dad inviting some of his male friends over for a 2hr game of basketball??
So long as you're not obnoxiously loud with your activities, it should be fine.

Think before you speak next time.
>>
>>38004743
i used to think, wow moving out is such a waste of money, when I was 18 and graduating.
I am 22 now, live with my single mother, constant arguments all day over anything no matter how small.
I have been saving my money since last year to move into a small apartment alone, and finally enroll into school. Trust me its nice for a while living at home, but sooner or later you'll want to get out.
>>
>>38004976
It was pretty much global standard not too long ago. It was only when (((they))) took power that it stopped.
>>
>>38004743
>Why is this a thing
It's mostly an american thing.
>>
>>38005082
Its usually females and boomers that were taught this Shit. Ita pathetic as fuck and makes me angry. I'm about to have a kid and when he grows up I will allow him to stay with me forever if he so choose. The only thing he's have to pay is if he gets older and starts to use massive amounts of a single utilities. No rent.
>>
>>38004743

The average American family doesn't have any "land" in the sense of an estate, and everyone wants to live in an apartment in a city now anyways. No one is tied to the land anymore.
>>
>>38004771
Im not getting wasted and fucking a diffferent chick everynight.

I dont even want to.

I just want to play video games and be left alone in my room.
>>
>>38004771

That's just degeneracy though.
>>
(((westerners))) hate families. that's why we have welfare and childfree life propaganda.
>>
Asian here, I left when I was 18. It's mostly for job opportunities. I've either had a roommate or a GF so rent was never a problem
>>
>>38004991
>no girl I've been with has ever said anything about it either
easy when you have no girl
>>
>>38004743
I wrote this in another thread and I wrote it in a thread a few days ago, but my parents kicked me out when I was 18 and pretty much told me it was time to be a man.
>>
>>38004771
>t.fucking degenerate
>>38004743
Absolutely anon!
>me
>at 18, get $60k as a birthdayday gift
>move with grandparents to help out in chores/errands and make their lives easier in general
>live in a comfy cottage in their property
>my family owns several properties for many generations
>at 19, work in a logistics & transportation company as a dispatcher
>start with $32k a year
>now, I'm 31, still working in my first job and getting $57k
>saved so much the last ten years
>set to inherit my grandparent's property and parent's property in the future
>never rented or had expensive expenses
>never knew how it felt to have massive debt
>never went to college
>I'm direct shareholder of several companies and I have a decent portfolio
>teaming up with cousin's marijuana grow op in SoCal for potenial green rush
>maximum frugalness
>minimum splurges
This idea to move out and try to make it on your own is a dumbass meme.
I feel sorry for any of y'all who don't receive any substantial funds nor property from family when you become an adult. It only take at least one fucking grand to save every year to help your childs future. Also, not owning and passing down property is so stupid and selfish.
>>
>>38004743
Unless you have pic related you and others won't get the privacy you really want especially if three generations live there
>>
>>38005059
This post really, unironically, made me think.
>>
>>38004743
because that's not profitable for the jews.
>>
>>38004743
I'm 18 and if it was up to my parents I'd loving at home till I was 30...but I want to get the fuck out as soon as possible
>>
>>38005096
He means getting kicked out being the norm is a white/Anglo thing.
>>
>>38004743

It's not a "thing".

You're supposed to go off to college at 18, get a range of internships and summer jobs in companies that want to hire you after you graduate, which allows you to move from college to your own place which you can afford as you have an adult job to go to.
>>
>>38004976
Not in the USA. Only the Mexicans stick together. White Americans don't even support their grandparents. They put them in assisted living.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.