[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've drank way too much, and admitted to my female roommate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

I've drank way too much, and admitted to my female roommate that I'm a kissless virgin, Am I completely fucked now ? Is there a way to fix this, or will she tell all her friends and feel nothing but pity for me ?
>>
Maybe she'll feel sorry for you and introduce you to her qt shy virgin friend.
>>
File: 1459981229739.gif (632KB, 242x185px) Image search: [Google]
1459981229739.gif
632KB, 242x185px
>>38004757
please don't give me hope, i'm still fucked up
>>
File: 1460469777016.jpg (76KB, 678x768px) Image search: [Google]
1460469777016.jpg
76KB, 678x768px
>>38004739
i'm second from the left, so i'm ugly as fuck, so she probably knew all along
>>
>>38004883
lol you're the ugliest of the bunch. anyways, dearest OP, you never tell a girl you're a kissless virgin. Its basically the same thing as telling her you have herpes. Its social suicide.

When i was a virgin i lied about it when asked. Interestingly enough, the girls that i was friends with at the time knew i was lying but they played along with it.
>>
>>38004883
you are the one with sunglasses?
>>
File: 1465222589655.jpg (428KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1465222589655.jpg
428KB, 1600x1066px
>>38005215
yeah, don't bu;;y me
>>
>>38004739
I'll kiss you op. You're not fucked, girls love purity in men. She won't tell her friends, girls don't talk about that kind of stuff irl. You look like a chill guy, I'm sure you'll find a good girl to kiss soon enough. Best of luck to you, and try not to worry so much. This will only strengthen your bond with your roommate since you're sharing intimate secrets and shit.
>>
>>38004739
Give me the second from the right's number I love him
>>
>>38004883
>>38005141
Am I the only one who thinks OP's the most handsome of the picture? The others all look like little bitches.
>>
>>38005739
He's the cutest if he'd fix his hair (no offense OP, you know I love ya)
>>
You done goofed m8, then again looking at your pic I could tell you're a virgin. She probably thought you were either a virgin or a very low experienced guy. Anyway, you never admit that to a woman. Women can't keep secrets not even about themselves, now every girl she knows you have zero chance with. Nothing is more repulsive to young girls than a virgin male.
>>
>>38005380

A virgin male is not pure. 99% of male virgins are virgins because they can't get pussy, its not like OP is turning down 100's of girls a year to remain "pure". That's why a virgin girl is praised and a man that fucked many women is praised.
>>
>>38004739
I lost my virginity at a house party at 19 when my mate told a girl I was a virgin.
>>
File: 5598797891234.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
5598797891234.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>38004739
>mfw I saw the hairline of the guy with the sunglasses
>>
>>38004883
>>38005254
sorry OP
I posted >>38006621
before seeing it was you

now I feel bad
>>
>>38006406
Well actually guys that don't have sex are still pure. Untouched, you eat to be the first girl to taint him, so you don't have used goods. Those are the top tier men, at least in my opinion. Unless you want to fight about what kind of guys you personally like
>>
File: IMG_0801.jpg (47KB, 620x518px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0801.jpg
47KB, 620x518px
>>38004883
You're not that ugly f a m I know a Mexican guy who looks like a young Alex Jones, receding hairline and all, and I'm jealous of how much pussy he gets.
>>
>>38004883
>Second most attractive
>Most built of the group
>Has friends
>Has female friends
>Gets normie haircuts and has barbers who respect him enough to not JUST his hair
>Goes traveling in the mountains
>Has enough money to do so
>Drinks socially and not to drive the pain away
Fuck you norman, you don't know true pain.
>>
>>38006633
Rip OP, hair gone too soon (shave it, you'll look better bald than with that curly mess up top)
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>38006650
>Young Alex Jones
Bite your tongue
>>
>>38006649

Actually no. A guy that cannot get pussy is not a top tier male, especially over the age of 18. Its very easy to remain a virgin as a male, it takes zero effort and does not make you "pure", it makes you a loser. A woman who is a virgin is pure because many men have tried to fuck her and she said no every time.
>>
In fact in that group of young guys, the only one that probably isn't a virgin is the one on the far right
>>
Matter of fact
>>38006653
This right here. The only reason you're still a lossless virgin is because you're not even fucking trying, you have at least 6 friends (the 3 pictured, the one holding the camera, and the female friend), you're going to the top of mountains, you're obviously living some kind of life that would make for good stories. Most niggers here don't even leave the house and go days without seeing another human and you're out here, hiking with the boys, throwing gang signs. Just a few years ago, I was crying myself to sleep, thinking of painless ways to commit suicide because I was so alone. I hadn't talked to anyone who wasn't family in 2 years, and here you are, cracking open a cold one with the crew, telling a female friend about your troubles.

Go fuck yourself, you're not a robot, you're a late bloomer normie.
>>
>>38006676
No, he looks like a young version of the current Alex Jones. Imagine 2017 Alex Jones without the wrinkles, that's my boy.
>>
>>38006696

A guy like OP is going to have a very hard time getting laid, that is why he's a virgin. Its very hard to get laid today as a sub - 8/10 male, unless you want to fuck the bottom of the barrel.
>>
So.... how did she respond?

>Am I completely fucked now ? Is

Lol... what do you think is gonna happen? She's gonna publicly shame you on normiebook or something? lolno you guys look about 18 so it's perfectly fucking normal to be a virgin... literally nothing will come of it unless you make it a big deal
>>
>>38006725

and yet somehow the overwhelming majority of the population has sex by their 21st birthday
>>
>>38006725
I'll fuck OP, he's not the bottom of the barrel
>>
>>38006679
I think I get to decide what is pure, considering I am the girl, and the girl's opinion on boys is what matters, and the boy's opinion on girls is why matters. if I want a goddam khhv inside me then I'll get one, the purer the better. Don't tell me I don't know what pure is
>>
>>38006815

Like I said bottom of the barrel. If OP is like me, he only finds girls 6/10+ fuckable. Thing is, a 6/10 girl would not fuck OP. Until about 35.
>>
>>38006962
I'm a solid 6 and I'd fuck him
>>
>>38006984

can you fuck me as well pls

thank you.
>>
>>38006725
Stop deluding yourself. I know plenty of guys who are equal to him in looks who fuck women all the time. I know guys uglier than him who have sex occasionally. He's a virgin because he doesn't try.
>>
>>38004883
nigga youre the second most chad person in that picture
>>
>>38007046

I look like brad pitt compared to OP and I have an extremely hard time getting laid with attractiive girls. 6'0" height
>>
>>38007067
Are you actually trying or are you waiting for a miracle? I know a lot of /r9k/ hates this, but attracting women is mostly about confidence, personality and style. If you're a 7 or 8/10 but you're boring to be around, you're not getting any pussy. The only ones who get pussy off looks alone consistently are 10/10.

/soc/ rated me a 7.5 and I take their opinion seriously. Yet I'm still a virgin. Now that I look back, I can remember all the chances to get pussy that I missed out on because I'm a social retard.

If you look like OP or better, you're a virgin out of choice.
>>
>>38007135

> /soc/ rated me a 7.5 and I take their opinion seriously

this statement instantly disqualifies any potential credibility you may or may not hold
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.