[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>26yo socially retard >Fall for the trysomethingnew.meme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: e532382648f5a01ce6218d288172f7b9.jpg (321KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
e532382648f5a01ce6218d288172f7b9.jpg
321KB, 1920x1200px
>26yo socially retard
>Fall for the trysomethingnew.meme
>Buy 200cc motorcycle
>Learn to ride it within 2hours
>Ride it for a month without a problem, fall multiple times with virtually no injuries
>Soccer mom SUV tries to murder me
>Evasion maneuver makes me fall, wind up with left arm broken
It's been 6 weeks, I'm gonna get my cast removed in 5 days, I have doubts about keeping the bike but I actually liked it

What are your thoughts on steel steeds? Can a robot like bikes?
>>
>>38004412
>>Soccer mom SUV tries to murder me

If anyone should be killed in the second holocaust it's these cunts
>>
>>38004412
OP im also 26 and was interested in getting a bike. i heard kawasaki ninja 300ccs were the premier noob crotch rocket.
>>
>>38004445
Indeed
>>38004680
I was interested in getting a ninja 250cc, they have decent power and it's an overall good bike, but it was kinda expensive in my country, I got myself a Keeway superlight 200, looked good and was like half the price, based on my experience I advise getting one with abs and disc brakes on both wheels
>>
I don't recommend motorcycles unless you're a very good driver. Cautious, safe and defensive. Always aware of everyone around you and riding in a way that will allow you to react and maneuver safely regardless of someone else being stupid. You can't trust other people to drive correctly ever, and that goes double when you're on a motorbike.

When I see idiots doing shit like speeding, lane splitting, pulling wheelies etc I can't help but thing they have a death wish.
>>
>>38004412
I want to get a motorcycle but this reminds me of the hundred of videos on youtube where men on motorcycles are almost fatally injured by women not paying attention...
... And then the women get butthurt
>>
>>38004802
I did my best to avoid getting scattered on the pavement but shit happened, a bike is less forgiving indeed, I just wish I was a little more cautious, my fall was at like 30mph, maybe at a lower speed I would've handled the situation better and wind up with a couple of scrapes only
>>
File: 1496507581261.jpg (35KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496507581261.jpg
35KB, 480x640px
>>38004412
If you don't get back on that bike when you get the cast off you never will.

Just keep in mind the injury you can sustain on these vehicles.

Take it from an Undertaker who has seen cyclist scraped off the pavement..
>>
>>38004412
I had a crash straightening out and riding my sv650 into the far side guardrail, probably a 7 weeks into riding. No one was around it was totally on my own merit, although I was thinking about my worn rear tire going into the corner (also my fault).
>>
>>38005101
I was sore but not injured from getting tossed off the front of the bike. Mostly I feel ashamed for wrecking my bike and failing at another thing that was going to be my "thing".
>>
File: baiku.png (1MB, 996x672px) Image search: [Google]
baiku.png
1MB, 996x672px
I've had about 5 bikes now and have never crashed

maybe I'm just lucky

Have a Ducati Monster atm pic related
>>
File: 1498375071254.png (1MB, 993x675px) Image search: [Google]
1498375071254.png
1MB, 993x675px
You're still learning. Keep at it. I'm thinking about getting my licence too but I need to book a date and find time off work.

Also do this without my mother knowing because she'll freak and lose her shit cause father had a bad accident on his bike years ago.
>>
>>38005101
>>38005210
So you left it and never got back to it?
>>38005351
Sexy looking bike, in this 3d world hellhole I don't have access to most big brands or models, best things I found in my city when I was looking for bikes were a ktm Duke and a 250 Ninja, both doubled my budget though
>>
>>38005495
ktm's are good
>>
>>38005439
I did the same, got the license and bought the bike without my parents knowing, dad has an issue with bikes because he (he works as a bus driver) once brutally killed a drunk biker and companion (also drunk af) with a 18tn bus in an accident about 8 years ago
>>
File: P_20151117_101232.jpg (1005KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
P_20151117_101232.jpg
1005KB, 3264x1836px
>>38004412
Similar case here.
I think i was 24 or 22, i got a bike as a surprise gift and on my first test day had a silly little fall on gravel. Two days later on my first day on the actual road somebody made a sudden and illegal turn and i slammed right into a car doing at least 60km/h.
I lost all movement on the right arm for a week, the doctors would tell me the movements might come back or not, "ya just never know with nerve damage, heh".
Two years later a similar accident, the damage was healed in 6 months, didn't even break anything, but an almost broken rib is enough to be a huge bother.
Almost dying and almost becoming a cripple, amazingly, helped me out of anxiety and panic attacks. It's hard to freak out at picking up the phone when just yesterday i had a genuine reason to be scared.
So yeas, a robot can like bikes, but i strongly recommend people to not get into it because if you like, you won't stop and sooner or latter shit happens.
>>
>>38005495
Yeah that was 2 years ago. Insurance paid for the bike and I sold my gear.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.