[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW TO SPOT ROASTIES ON R9K: -talk in a very dull, uninteresting,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

File: 1496251034960.jpg (65KB, 701x707px) Image search: [Google]
1496251034960.jpg
65KB, 701x707px
HOW TO SPOT ROASTIES ON R9K:

-talk in a very dull, uninteresting, passive and reactive way
e.g. will say something like 'haha my dog does that' she thinks this is participating in a conversation because when she does it when people are aware shes a girl, she will get attention

-if you ever criticize a woman/women they will come to their defense no matter what
they will play devils advocate if they have to, and are very dogmatic. 'not all women' is one that comes up a lot

-if they get into an argument they will reply to every single post, and must have the last word

-doesn't know how to tell a story
again, very boring, they have never needed to learn how to be interesting

-often resorts to 'no wonder you're a virgin' 'I can see why girls don't like you'
this is quite funny as on some level they really do take pride that guys have fucked and want to fuck them

These are just a few things I've picked up on after coming here for the past 5 years, any others to look out for?
>>
>>38003809
AH, BROTHER
>>
>>38003809
women like to use exclamation points for some reason.

like "I do that too!"
>>
>>38003809
lol

ominii
>>
>>38003827
I've never noticed this one actually, most people on r9k are so low energy I assume they're using exclamation points sarcastically.
>>
>>38003809
>...my boyfriend...
Origapapachuli
>>
>>38003809
>>38003819
>>38003827
>>38003838
>>38003854
>>38004372
haha my dog does that
i think you're being rude, not all women are like this
one time when I was at school someone dropped a pencil and I picked it up and they said thanks
>this thread
no wonder you're a virgin

male anon btw, don't reply to me
>>
>>38004372
even worse, it could be a tranny/trap
>>
>>38003819
ALL PRAISE TO THE GREAT PURGING BROTHER
>>
>>38003809
Haha my ugly orbiter talks like that
>>
>>38004432
d8 me..
duh duh duh duh!
>>
>>38003809
Also all but two points apply to me. What am I?!
>>
>>38003809
Question marks where they don't belong. It's like they're trying to put that shitty upward inflection into their text.
>>
File: 1497378365235.png (976KB, 848x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497378365235.png
976KB, 848x1080px
>>38003809
My dog does do that though
>>
>>38004731
Either a beta, or a whiteknight
>>
>>38004755
W?h????at

Do you mwan with that????
>>
>>38004789
Bi?????????????

??? $$2$ Ill take it.

Also arent all robots beta and then should wrize like me?!
>>
>>38004793
You'd have to be a dummy to not know what I mean?
>>
>>38004819
Being a robot has nothing to do with being beta. Even though a lot of people on here are both.
>>
>>38004432
I'm sassy.
>>
>>38003809
i post exactly like op says a woman wouldbut im just australian
>>
>>38004869
You are right, robots are all actually Omegas. Betas can still live a comfortable life and can get into relationships.
>>
>>38004847
I d?? On't????

Please, tell me???!
>>
>>38004936
>when a woman thinks she's being funny
>>
>>38004432
BURN YOU HORRIBLE SWINE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmM7H00Ut64
>>
>>38004947
>"Woman"
I'm the bi guy, asshole.
>>
>>38004914
Omegas can still move up past betas in the social heirarchy if they are capable of self improvement. A lot of robots are truly fucked because they have unsolvable mental problems, or physical defects, which sucks for them. For the rest of us the experience of sinking to these depths teaches an important life lesson. I was a khv until I lost all respect in them, this stopped me being a beta and now I have a gf. I never did something about my weight until I got to 130lbs and skinny fat and couldn't look at myself in the mirror anymore, now I go to the gym. I never wanted to do anything with my life until I spent 2 years sitting in my room not going outside, now I have interview lined up and have plans to go back to university in the fall.
>>
>>38005117
lost all respect in women*
>>
>>38004516
True. I had to stop listening to a podcast because the guy brought his gf on and it was a tranny. I actually wouldn't have cared if he was just gay, but trannies are too disgusting
>>
>>38003809
PASSENGER PIDG EON
>>
>>38005198
Yeh man, I get that too. Its like he couldn't get a gf and just dressed a dude up and said ':( this will do I suppose'.
>>
>>38004995
>when a faggot thinks he's being funny
>>
>>38003809
>took you 5 years to figure that out
wew lad, no won der girls don't like you. even my dog picked up on that one more quickly.
>>
How do you get good at telling stories?
>>
>>38005290
Fair.???!!!

Spaghetti with Oregano.
>>
>>38005307
By telling shit stories, having them bomb and refining them until people are interested.
>>
>>38005545
Is that what you did to get better at it?
>>
>>38003809
yes, i voted for trump and I have a small penis too.

why are we posting in this thread?
>>
>>38005654
I just noticed when I had an autistic stream of consciousness I could see people looking away and switching off. So I tried to have more energy and make them funnier and relateable.
>>
>>38005694
Well why do you mister ultrafag?
>>
>>38005694
Asian people voted for Hillary actually, I don't know why though. Trumps tax plan would have benefited them massively. I guess they wanted to continue the dismantling of white america.
>>
>>38004667
Roastie spotted
(Just messing man, don't hate me)
>>
>-often resorts to 'no wonder you're a virgin' 'I can see why girls don't like you'

Lots of blue-pilled males do this, though. Most men become ecstatic at the thought of being able to 'stand up for women' and call other men virgins because it allows them to imagine for a moment that they're well-liked by women.
>>
File: 1498594546864.jpg (120KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
1498594546864.jpg
120KB, 1080x810px
>>38005694
>bringing politics into a non-political thread on a non-political board
Wow, we certainly are being a special cock muncher today, aren't we? It's time for you to fuck off to /pol/ buddy and I mean it.
>>
>>38003809
>if they get into an argument they will reply to every single post, and must have the last word

I do this but I have a benis, i'm just lonely so I enjoy the social interaction that comes with arguing.
>>
>>38006411
Oh for sure, white knights and betas are even worse than women because they enable their bullshit.
>>
>HEY GUYS WANT YO SEE SOMETHING FUNNY ??!
>YEAH OP IS RIGHT CHECK THIA THREAD
>>38004816
>>
>>38006595
The "roasties" in those thread turned out to be guys
>>
>>38006629
>haha guys suck, I'm a guy btw
>>
they just generally cannot formulate thoughts into any form of text longer than a sentence or two. They post things with glaringly obvious logic flaws and then act surprised when you point out how stupid they are. they have no need to ever type out something that changes someones mind or analyzes something because they're used to people being receptive to the mere fact that they exist. They have zero substance, zero content to give the world. The most insidious being the one's that pretend to like video games or anime so they can leverage their position somewhere in society because it obviously didn't work very well in the real world.
everything they do is for social gain. They have no genuine hobbies that they wouldn't do if not observed doing the thing use as a fashion accessory. When a female here claims to be a NEET you can absolutely be sure she is not. The female version of a neet is a BPD slut who sucks of 5 guys every weekend and then claims to have depression and anxiety. I wonder why.
As for ousting their false hobbies merely find a girl with a similar hobby and ask her very rudimentary questions that are more in depth than the superficial. She'll most definitely immediately withdraw and make up some excuse as to why she actually knows nothing about her supposed hobby. Every facet of them is a cardboard cutout.
>>
>>38006655
Read the thread you idiot.
>>
>>38006742
read my comment again
>>
>>38003809
>often resorts to 'no wonder you're a virgin' 'I can see why girls don't like you'
>this is quite funny as on some level they really do take pride that guys have fucked and want to fuck them

Perhaps you should reread your sentence. That has nothing to do with them and other men. It has to do with no one on Earth wanting to go near you and her seeing why. That's a double negative - it means you were/are/tobe rejected by all normal functioning girls of society, and 2) even the "roasties" themselves wouldn't want to go near your herpes face.

Why are you bringing your Chad jealousy into the picture? Fucking otaku logic.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.