[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gucci Mane has an IQ way above the level of genius. For entertainment,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: gucci.jpg (70KB, 970x886px) Image search: [Google]
gucci.jpg
70KB, 970x886px
Gucci Mane has an IQ way above the level of genius.

For entertainment, he watches the films of Fassbinder, Herzog, Truffaut, Godard, Bertolucci, Mallick amongst other even more obscure artists. Long known as an avid reader of philosophy he has mentioned Baudrillard, Dubord, Hegel and Sartre among his inspirations.

He understands the hypocrisy of contemporary morality and street culture and has exploited it to become a millionaire.
>>
>exploited it to become a millionaire.

He is also being exploited to make other millions. The second his fame drops they will drop him and hire a new person. So I guess he isn't that smart.
>>
>>38002771
yo bro how u could be this stupid like lol who is they he got his own label like lol come on bro gucci been on the scene since 00 get ur shit straight lol
>>
>>38002771
Nigga his fame isn't gonna drop until several decades after he dies

I'm not even into rap and I know this
>>
>fassbender
wow so he watches x men?
So do all my plebeian friends
>>
>>38002739
>IQ above the level of genius
>reads Hegel

Pick one and only one.
>>
>have extensive criminal record
>make some meme rap for schlomo
>make more money from just youtube ads than most wagie's salary
how can anybody justify being a wagie
>>
File: IMG_4229.jpg (68KB, 790x773px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4229.jpg
68KB, 790x773px
>>38003115

s-shut up...who wants to make jungle music for schlomo anyway...i-im fine with being a wagie, at least im actually contributing to society....mr. shekelstein says so...
>>
>>38002771
I found the uneducated anon who doesn't look up statistics and uses the nigger culture excuse to ignore a quarter of the human condition.
>>
File: WE_ARE_KANGZ.jpg (107KB, 528x662px) Image search: [Google]
WE_ARE_KANGZ.jpg
107KB, 528x662px
>>38002739

WE WUZ KANGZ !!!

WE R KANGZ!!!!
>>
>>38002739
alright why does he have an icecream cone on his face? i always assumed he was a kiddy diddler and some guys in jail tatted a dick on his face or something when they found out and this was the best another tat artist could cover it up with something different
>>
And yet there he is, with an ice cream tattoo on his face.
>>
>>38003562

it was originally a penis
>>
How come this nigga famous? I don't listen to nigga music
>>
>>38003625
He's a 2000s and early 2010s rapper. You were like 3 or so when he was hot though. He isn't that hot though and hasn't been for a few years
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.