[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What sort of job do cute girls work at? I don't want to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: LMP6sIQK-R0.jpg (200KB, 1280x762px) Image search: [Google]
LMP6sIQK-R0.jpg
200KB, 1280x762px
What sort of job do cute girls work at?
I don't want to be a neet anymore but I also don't have any skills or qualifications. But I want to find a job that qts work at, pls help
>>
Animal shelter.

You'll sperg out and ruin it though.
>>
>>38001329
Camwhoring for you
>>
>>38001349
People only love animals when they're too autistic for human relationships though
>>
File: Screenshot_20170627_182158.png (210KB, 480x338px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170627_182158.png
210KB, 480x338px
they work in little mom and pop cafes, ice cream shops, and snow cone stands.

Also serve as receptionists for male dominated sexist companies.
>>
File: HR-new-300x225.png (83KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
HR-new-300x225.png
83KB, 300x225px
the girls you seek work in HR. They are the ones who will spot your robot tendencies and keep you from ever getting a job/interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa_nsyyFDeY
>>
>>38002478
this actually
>source: live in small town with many mom and pop stores
>>
>>38002524
True indeed.

Get a female job anon.. And work 8 hours a day in a room full of women telling about her dates of last night and how they are liking to be affair of someone..
You see anon, you will regret very soon in get a job in a so feminine place..
Just work in a company with women. But your fella bust be a man.. don't try to be best friend of a woman, this is beta thing
>>
Theoretical physics is stupid anon, get a real job.

Theoretical mathematics have no practical application, why don't you do your school work.
>>
>>38001329
Back in 09 an ultimate cutie (at least to me) she works/worked at sportclips went in for a hair cut her associate grabbed me instead (would've waited for the cutie to finish and let her do my hair) anyway luckily I was in the chair next to her I spent the whole time checking her out. I never saw her again after that at least I don't think I did at least I got her name when her associate blurted out her name. I should've gone back feel like a grade A twat I missed the boat because she was perfect
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.