[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey r9k, ya know what really gets my noggin joggin' ? Check

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1496701589996.png (89KB, 363x475px) Image search: [Google]
1496701589996.png
89KB, 363x475px
Hey r9k, ya know what really gets my noggin joggin' ?
Check out this comparison
Men with borderline
>faithful, devoted
>full of love
>will do everything to be the perfect bf
>in touch with their feelings, and are honest about them
>admirably hard working despite their bumps in life
>great at listening, even better at giving advice
>beyond fulfilling sex
>thinks human life is equal, doesn't consider himself superior to other people
And then there's women who are borderline
>promiscuous
>incapable of empathy
>will never care about you
>no future, doesn't want to try
>did I mention that they'll cheat on you in a heartbeat
>thinks she has more inherent value/is more special than everybody else on earth, demands to be treated as such
>will blow every man she ever lays her eyes upon in order to instill some twisted sense of self value founded on how desirable she is
>sex might be decent but won't be worth all the diseases she'll transmit to you
Any explanation for this?
>>
>>38001293
Bumpus habemus
>>
anon i have spent years trying to make friends with anyone.
Even furries and fatties won't speak to me.
So stop it with the women hate and PAY ME ATTENTION.
>>
>>38002492
Why do you deserve this attention?
Try being likeable, like, try caring about people and stuff, ask questions, give them a reason to give you attention rather than walking in and going "HI I AM ME GIVE ME ATTENTION"
>>
>>38002803
Likeable is really hard to work on.
I talk too much and im too opinionated and passionate about things that people don't really care about.
I'm like a spergy infp bpd girl in a guys body.
It's aids and i hate it.. i don't really want attention like that it was just an outburst.
No one has spoken to me in weeks so that (you) felt really good even though it was kinda an angery pity you.
ty tho anon
>>
>>38002896
Heres another (you)
Just cause ur female doesnt mean you cant /lift/
If u got a mans body make the most of it
>>
>>38002972
I do lift anon, I'm tall and well built.
that doesn't make my personality any more bareable anon.
>>
>>38002896
Hey you're welcome, I don't mean to come off as angry
Being opinionated is bad though, hold your ground on a select few things but not being able to listen to what other people think is bad
In a world where you're this lonely, listening is actually a great tool to bridge the gap between you and other people, don't focus on preaching so much and you know if you give people a chance even though you disagree with them they'll probably even listen to you too
As is the case with your unusual interests
>>
>>38003078
Thanks for the help anon.
I don't really speak about anything like politics or stuff that can cause arguments.
But i have like warrior gene levels of anger against people who act immoral and are hedonistic.
One day there will be a war and i will be a useful idiot cog.
>>
>>38003174
I don't disagree, I despise it when people are controlled by petty desire that ends up doing them more harm than good
But that's just an opinion anon, I've found that they can be good friends regardless and if you show them genuine concern they might even change a bit for the better
Be a bit like Jesus, be ready to offer a hand to anyone who wants to take it but don't force them (and putting them up against ultimatums is definitely a dick move)
I used to want to join the French foreign legion to throw my life away but there are better ways to invest my life while doing more actual
I can tell you're fairly young so focus on finding better reasons to live than to die in vain
>>
>>38003386
Anon I'm 34 :/
It's very feelsbad being an adult brainlet.
I just wish charisma and basic thought process came easy to me but im a pond out of water.
Fish
>>
>>38003415
haha whoops guess I was way off with my guess
just try to make baby steps dude, I can't claim that my life is going in the right direction either, still figuring things out with varying results
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.