[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish I were born with giant beautiful wings like that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: crying computer wojack.jpg (6KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
crying computer wojack.jpg
6KB, 240x210px
I wish I were born with giant beautiful wings like that guy from X-Men.
>>
>>38001251
Just imagine, flying everywhere
other people could have their ridiculous superpowers and kill themselves all the time while you just chill in the sky
>>
>>38001251
Angel was the original Chad of the X Men though
>>
>>38001251
You should know that angelical wings are anatomically impossible. For a pair of wings to be fully able to swing and produce enough impulse you would need a whole new set of pectoralis and dorsalis muscles to move it around, just like the ones you have right now, which you use to move your arms. There's no way to fit this new groups of muscles inthe human body. If you were to have anatomically useful wings, they would replace your arms.
That's why 4 limbs dragons are a biological joke. Most modern artists realize this, and draw their dragons to have the frontal arms adapted as wings, like bats and birds. It makes me laugh when I see idiots claiming that modern movies are wrong because they are depicting wyverns instead of dragons. Ignorant fools. Wyverns were heraldry creatures describe as winged serpentines, with a leathery skin and stretched body, like a snake. The difference between wyverns and dragons is not only the 4 members. For instance, dragons still have four limbs, two of which are his wings. Anything else is unrealistic and virtually impossible. If you have any praise for internal verisimilitude, there's no reason to use a pair of unworking wings unless you're going full "this is magic, I ain't gotta explain shit"
>>
File: angry crying wojack.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
angry crying wojack.png
29KB, 633x758px
>>38001618
LET ME DREAM, GOD DAMMIT
>>
>>38001744
I should have added, you can theoretically have the back wings, but they would be completely useless and motionless, like your ears.
>>
>>38001251
This is a beautiful feel that speaks of your personality and psyche. I hope you're dreams come true.
>>
>>38001352
Nah Prof X.
>>
>>38001251
I think it would be cool to have huge, majestic antlers like a reindeer
>>
>>38001618
Angels would not have to correspond to the laws of physics as divine/fictional creatures (depending on your perspective)
>>
>>38001618
This is some serious weapons grade autism right here. To expand on his post, your shoulders would need to be about 6 feet wide to house the muscles needed to lift you off the ground since human bones are solid and dense unlike birds
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.