[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I did an enterance exam today for a uni today (it works weirdly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: lXSWGjR.png (65KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
lXSWGjR.png
65KB, 1092x1037px
I did an enterance exam today for a uni today (it works weirdly you get points throught gymnasium and then you do a test at each uni you want to try and get in and the points all together rank you against other people) and from 100 people that get into the uni i wanted (134 took the test) i was places 109, only 3 points behind the 100th place, each question gives 4 points so basicly because of one question i didn't get in. The pronlem i'm having is i don't really mind that i know that i'm a worthless shit but what bothers me is the fact i know my parents are currently dying of stress because i still have a slight chance of getting in and they'll just be under stress till the last day. I feel so shit cuz of them its really bad what the hell should i do?
>>
>>38001108
>gymnasium
>try and get in and the points all together rank you against other people
What the fuck is this system? What country are you from? Also, roughly how long would it take for the result to be out?
>>
>>38001108
Results are already out i'm 109th wrote in post
System is fucking trash if you want to get into for example my uni which is computer science a person that has everything the same on test and all grades in gymnasium the same, except for example something stupid like philosophy, a person with grade just 1 higher than yours in any subject would get into any uni before you even tho the uni has nothing to do with the subject. Failed to mention your avrage grades in gymnasium also give you points.
Majestic serbia the full on shit hole of stupidity and illogical thinking
>>
>>38001553
>my parents are currently dying of stress because i still have a slight chance of getting in

I mean, the result whether you get in or not.
>>
>>38001630
I don't want to go to UNI. I want to go home. I want home. I want home.
>>
>>38001108
Well the chance of me getting in is decided by people above me, if 9 of them decide to go to another uni or just decide not to sign in this one the places go up by amount of them. I know that 2 people will do it so far so i need 7 more to do it and then i can get in. The sign in proccess takes place from 3-5 july so on 5th practicly i'll know. Just hope my parents don't die till then
>>
>>38001390
Its either france or germany
>>
File: 1497940221469.png (291KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1497940221469.png
291KB, 641x530px
>>38001553
>>38001756
Maybe you could start by stop replying to yourself and not out yourself as a newfag.

Ignorance is bliss. You can't do shit about it now anyway.
>>
>>38001833
I'm sorry i have never posted or replied to a post before so i'm not really skilled. My bad.
>>
>>38001108
kill yourself

oriunoip
>>
>>38001876
Dont worry mate some of these so called oldfags are like that. U dont need to apologize here lol
>>
>>38002041
Nah it was a mistake, its okay. I just needed some company because depression hits hard when your parents suffer
>>
>>38002059
Ikr. In fact i know its not the same thing but recently lost my dog. But life keeps going whatever you think or do. Every lose, mistake, memory provides new ways of seeing the world.

Your parents are stressed because they care about you. Thats a positive thing to keep in mind.
>>
>>38002401
Yea i know
Thank you, you actually made me smile. I hope you have a great day
>>
Pidoraha, eto ty?
>>
>>38001553
>something stupid like philosophy
fuck you too, now I hope you don not get in
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.