[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>went out with friends, hoping to became more normie-like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: 1483115625281.png (21KB, 357x313px) Image search: [Google]
1483115625281.png
21KB, 357x313px
>went out with friends, hoping to became more normie-like
>honestly it wasnt even that bad, sure I was mostly ignored and I had to pretend to laugh at unfunny stuff but it's ok
>wall home 2 of my closest (or rather only) friends is mostly silent
>i was enjoying the silence when they said they were testing if I'd start talking on my own
>they said I'm always silent and they have no common topics with me
>they start asking questions if I'm (propably mentally) ill or what I do all day
>I give them half-assed responses hoping they would realise I don't want to talk but they keep pressing me
>eventually lied to them and said I'd go out with them more often
I have no idea what to do
I dont want to go out with them more often especially if they'll keep questioning me like I fucking murdered someone
Honestly the best plan I have is cutting all ties, insulting them so they hate me and committing suicide few day weeks later so they won't feel guilty
Honestly I've never been closer to suicide than I am now and even a single attempt will make me fall further down the rabbit hole
Help me /r9k/
>>
>wall home 2 of my closest
And by that I've meant "walk home with 2 of my closest"
>>
>>38001082
Dude, it's simple.
>schedule a doctors appointment
>tell them it's for anxiety
>actually GO TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
>Tell them the honest truth about how hard it is to function in socitey, for you.
>get a perception
>???
>profit for the rest of your life
At least that's what I did. I'm on a once a day, 10mg pill of Lexapro. It calmed me down and I recommend it to all bots.
I've upgraded from robot to android.
>>
>>38001082
Seriously guys please help me
It's currently night and I believe they will call me tommorow morning
I have no idea what should I do
>>
>>38001224
Tell them you have doctors appointment.
As I mentioned earlier.
>>
Dude what the fuck. Just make a joke or something.

Tell them that you're actually a serial killer and you have 3 woman locked in your basement.
>>
>>38001215
Prescription*
Is what I meant to say. For originality
>>
>>38001282
I did but they kept pressing
I eventually told them some bullshit because everything is better than the truth
>>38001215
>>38001270
It would be wonderful if so called healthcare in my country actually worked
So far only presciption I got was relaxational pseudo-asmr music
>>
>all these easy solutions answers
Maybe this applies to you op. But it didn't apply to me.
>>
>>38001348
>I did but they kept pressing
"Haha you better watch out, i might lock you in there too"
>>
>>38001215
A 10mg lex pill is basically your doctor saying

"I don't believe you or your problem isn't severe enough to warrant actual medical attention. Here take this pill that basically does nothing and stop bothering me when your issues could probably be fixed with a half decent routine."
>>
>>38001348
Just talk about the random bullshit in your head. Make what you say interesting, so they can have input as well and keep the conversation flowing. If you pretend to care about what you're saying, people listen. Prime example would be Trump.
>>
>>38001427
Even if it's just a placebo, it works for me. And that's good enough. Wouldn't the "real shit" just put me in zombie mode anyway?
>>
>>38001368
Bad jokes aren't going to help me
I hope this interrogation is one time only thing
>>38001454
I literally have nothing to talk about
I just looked in the night sky (sadly starless) and just kept playing songs in my head
>>
that sucks why do people need to talk constantly? anyway sounds like they think you are a weird freak now
>>
>>38001637
Then you're hopeless, m8.
You don't want it bad enough. As for your friends. If you don't want to go, then tell them that. Just like that. If you do, just continue to play along to their conversation. "Haha, yep." "I know, dude. It's dumb." "I don't know."
What do you like to do beside come here? What do you do to kill time?
>>
Are they kind to you?
>>
>>38001082
>killing yourself over """"friends""""
Pathetic
>>
>>38001893
>pathetic
You spelled "bait" wrong, amigo.
>>
>>38001893
>killing yourself over """"friends""""
The problem lies more with the fact I lack of said """friends"""" or lack of any meaningful relationship with people ever
>>38001716
I've spent 7 hours with them
7 hours of constant talking, although also with other people
Not a minute was quiet
And yet it was not enough for them
I am not allowed to be silent
>>
Keep making excuses when they ask you out OP. Keep doing it and eventually the next time they think of asking you out they wont bother cuz you say no everytime. Profit
>>
>>38001496
I think what that anon is trying to say is that the doctor would be putting you on drugs rather than actually examining and fixing your problem. i.e., taking morphine to solve a toothache.
>>
>>38001845
Honesly, yes
The problem lies in the fact how different are we
They are as normie as you can imagine, with all the normie hobbies, interests, drives and goals
I am shut in robot who always wanted to be an artist but lacks the skill and dedication
Or worse, only dedication
>>
>>38001716
>>What do you like to do beside come here? What do you do to kill time?
I don't think shitposting and watching shitty shows would be a good answer on why am I not hanging out with them and I'm to ashamed to tell them I go to the gym and play guitar
>>
>>38002185
Try talking about yourself more. Don't worry too much that your interests are too boring. Normies always talk about their lives, most is boring, but it's the act of talking that's important, not necessarily the topic itself.
>>
>>38002455
But I'm average/r9k/ robot, I have literally nothing going on with my life
>>
>>38002603
And normies do? I'm in uni and 99% of of conversations I hear are either about school work or food/cooking. Most are not living particularly eventful lives worthy of being a novel. You must have something going on in your life though, because if you were a neet you wouldn't have friends to go out with in the first place.
>>
Just talk about the shitty tv shows. tbqhwy it's the only real thing normies have in common. The media. That's what makes them different from us. We see it as a show, they see it as a lifestyle.
>>
>>38002795
By shitty tv shows I mostly meant marvel netflix shit plus a couple hbo shows
But they are so normie one of them watches no shows and the other only the ones like ex on the beach and local version of Jersey Shore. Not even Game of Thrones
>>
>>38002890
That's a start. Just bring up a unique scene from one of your shows, and make invested in what you're saying. Then give them solid reasons they should start watching it as well.
If anything, they won't be able to say you were quite. When that conversation does down, you might be able to loosen up a bit.
>>
>>38002973
Conversation dies down*
>>
>>38002973
>wow anon that's weird
>you watch this
>it's clear that one of them was barerly holding laughter or disgust
Not exactly about tv shows but I this was the reaction when I told them about the books I like and later about painting models (pretty much only thing I'm good at)
Later when they asked about it, it was clear they just wanted to joke about my "stupid" hobbies
I hate my friends but they are the only friends I have
>>
>>38003095
That's not normal banter. You should make new friends. I know easier said than done, but being with people who mock you is not really an acceptable alternative.
>>
walk home 2 my closet
>>
>>38003120
Meh, it's not the worst. Maybe if I wasn't socially and not-socially retarded I could actually talk about my hobbies with pride even when with normies
And if I wasn't socially retarded I'd already have new friends
I have no idea where I can find them and no ambition to look for them
>>
If they call tommorow I'll tell them I'm ill.
If this won't work out and I'll have to explain,I'm propably going to have mental breakdown involving destroying many things and realising I just lost.
Either way, I'm going to sleep.
Wish me luck robots, I'll need it
>>
they don't sound like real friends to me anon. cut ties with them they're dicks
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.